Mrs Meldrum #122 The working world is not for me, that's why I married pathetic Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI GUYS

Jesus god that fleece is bloody awful - what the hell does she look like! And the headband, honest to god, get a stylist or something Begs, you look horrific.

Reactions: 10
Ah yes, of course! Also she’s lazy too.
Goodness knows how I managed to do it while my husband was at work, must have been my crystals and wishing on 11.11 🤓
Don’t be coy, I know it was because you had your 10 minutes “me time” (shudder) in the morning too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That food on the plate is probably the biggest portion she's had for a long time.

That fleece she is wearing is bogging 🤮 it must be absolutely freezing in that house. I don't know why she wears them headbands, such a mismatch with a ginormous red moon face. She looks like she's been drinking alcohol.

Reactions: 12
finally blocked! I think liking the comments on her me time posts about it not being realistic for everyone and she just sits on her arse etc did it 🤣

And she has deleted all the negative comments (shock)!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Manically staring at the recipe card with her massive face wondering how to split it into Hobbit portions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes no effort with herself nowadays does she? Not even for an ad. Crap work ethic.

Reactions: 10
She makes no effort with herself nowadays does she? Not even for an ad. Crap work ethic.
She’s an absolute car crash nowadays. She’s literally a crazy looking mad bastard that shuffles around muttering to herself and smells like she’s pissed herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lurked and not commented for ages, but doesn’t everyone get that code? This isn’t an ad, it’s basically what you or I could do. I’m lost for words with this muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lurked and not commented for ages, but doesn’t everyone get that code? This isn’t an ad, it’s basically what you or I could do. I’m lost for words with this muppet.
It’s the code that anyone can get.
So I guess the question is - is this actually an AD - I.e, are Hello Fresh paying her????

Time to contact Hello Fresh and ask that question I think….!

Reactions: 14
It's actually worrying to see her and see that no one is stepping in to help her. Why aren't her family giving her a talking to?

I think she's massively depressed, worried about money etc. That's why the smallest of jobs seem huge - because it'll be so mentally draining for her to do the bare minimum. Her anxiety levels will be draining every ounce of her get up and go. Hence congratulating herself on doing tiny normal jobs, and hankering for a sit down and cups of tea constantly. She's in that 'fawn' mode of anxiety, where she's just turned incredibly passive. The hugely predictable jeans and fleece are 'safe' outfits, easy to throw on, no thinking required - because all her thinking energy is on her worries.

That's my 2p.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.