Mrs Meldrum #122 The working world is not for me, that's why I married pathetic Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the reply on the last thread she said to the person about “setting your alarm 10 mins earlier” etc.
She’s so so so out of touch. She was defo a Molly-Mae supporter when she made her stupid comments!
I’m sick of these morons who essentially do duck all other than look at themselves in a mirror or getting their mugs to take pics of them telling others who work their fingers to the bone to make ends meet how to spend their time to be successful or validated. Get to duck the lot of you patronising bastards.

Oh and your hair is tit, Beg.
This captures it all perfectly 👏👏👏 it’s easy guys.... we all have the same 24 hours 😜😂 nevermind if you are working in a sweatshop for 10p an hour and I’m sat doing duck all in my germolene murder house.... we all have the same time in a day 🤦‍♀️ It’s all about PMA guys! Boss babe advice right there for you for free 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This captures it all perfectly 👏👏👏 it’s easy guys.... we all have the same 24 hours 😜😂 nevermind if you are working in a sweatshop for 10p an hour and I’m sat doing duck all in my germolene murder house.... we all have the same time in a day 🤦‍♀️ It’s all about PMA guys! Boss babe advice right there for you for free 💁🏼‍♀️
Germolene house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely. Imagine if her “chums” told her to go bed 10 mins earlier because poppy is a bad sleeper so she had 10 more mins of self care etc. She’d be saying it was cutting in to her love island time. 😂
I’m up at 4:45 min-fri and don’t wish to get up any earlier thank you bec.
It’s ironic isn’t it how they’re pointing the finger at those struggling working hard trying to fit stuff in their hectic days when they’ve never worked a day in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But guys, we all need to remember to offer each other grace!

What a thundercunt…
When has she ever wanted to do better 😄 she's still doing the same tit, avoiding work and the world as long as possible. Still a tit mother. Zero growth and self awareness. She'll never change

Reactions: 12
Forgive her racism, greed, let her make pennies for ice cream (face cream)
Stop pointing out her lies and favouritism.Nasty trolls spoiling her plans to be a great and famous Influencer don't you know she had plans to travel and live a life of luxury and just because she exploited her bairns and followers, lied and us a lazy entitled bigot we
( apparently fat, bitter, bastards) won't let her forget her mistakes what a spoilt baby.

Reactions: 13
Why hasn’t she secured all that stuff in her garden? We had the warning yesterday and I went out and made sure we were as safe as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️ It won’t be funny content if one of those chairs smashes against the window 🙈

Reactions: 11
Ah yes, of course! Also she’s lazy too.
Goodness knows how I managed to do it while my husband was at work, must have been my crystals and wishing on 11.11 🤓
Is that seriously what the 11.11 is? To wish at that time? To actually share that. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no hello fresh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Using someone who can't cook to advertise thier products. I doubt many orders will be going in.

It's not all that, much prefer Gousto, the meat from hello fresh always had a funny smell to it 🤮

Reactions: 14
I don’t even know why they bother with influencers the code she has is so easy to get anyway. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever paid full price for hello fresh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean when you look at the arseholes who advertise this tit: Rebecca Lamb, Sarah thismamalife, Lily Pebbles, no one is going to be rushing to use their codes. AND I can cook from scratch and follow a recipe on my own anyway! 💪

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.