Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will spilt. Lee deserves better, she’s awful to him actually
I've been thinking this for some time which makes his vasectomy seem an incredibly rash and stupid decision given how young he is.

Reactions: 6
??? wtf are her stories about this morning; she is MANIC!!! Definitely hiding a world of pain, and did anyone else notice her hand shaking when she was putting on her mascara? Believe me, nothing is rosy in that household.
And also imagine living in the area for yuuuuuurrs but not knowing the Queen only visits balmoral in the summer. What a twit!!!

Reactions: 15
I think for a lot of these internet famous families a time of change and upheaval is imminent.
In real life I saw friends do the baby, marriage, house thing then suddenly the splits started, and often it wasn’t the couples you secretly thought it might be.
Then things move on and people remarry and have step families etc.
I can see this coming up as the next stage of life. Not meaning the meldrum’s particularly but in wider circles.

??? wtf are her stories about this morning; she is MANIC!!! Definitely hiding a world of pain, and did anyone else notice her hand shaking when she was putting on her mascara? Believe me, nothing is rosy in that household.
And also imagine living in the area for yuuuuuurrs but not knowing the Queen only visits balmoral in the summer. What a twit!!!
Yes! I thought the queen stays at sandringham until February (and keeps the Christmas decorations up too)

There’s no way this was his decision he’s as big a narcissist as she is, and you can see in the last year or so how much he’s started to enjoy the limelight, and subsequently how much she doesn’t like him having it. Just because he’s ‘taking a step back’ doesn’t mean he’ll be getting a job- more likely an enforced break from the camera to allow her to continue with the limelight and not become a ‘couple’ brand

Reactions: 8
I think for a lot of these internet famous families a time of change and upheaval is imminent.
In real life I saw friends do the baby, marriage, house thing then suddenly the splits started, and often it wasn’t the couples you secretly thought it might be.
Then things move on and people remarry and have step families etc.
I can see this coming up as the next stage of life. Not meaning the meldrum’s particularly but in wider circles.

Yes! I thought the queen stays at sandringham until February (and keeps the Christmas decorations up too)
As per, I think she maybe confused.com. as far as I know, Charles and Camilla spend NY on the Balmoral estate at their home, Birkhall so it maybe that. The Queen has historically but not since she got older - summers only

Reactions: 3
The “team”’that are managing them are a bunch of fools. First they shut down The Meldrum channel without telling everyone, like it or lump it kind of attitude. Impulsive decisions without a care for the sheep. Now they’ve shut his account again they have done it before explaining anything. Just removed lots of people. They don’t seem to really care about their followers at all. Make a snap decision and expect them just to be happy with it. They are so unprofessional. Once again forgetting this is a business and how you treat your customers is key. Why not put a post up beforehand explaining? Who gives them this kind of advice?

Reactions: 8
Is her amazon book one of those self published things? Where you pay for it yourself?

Or has she been signed by a proper publisher?

Is her amazon book one of those self published things? Where you pay for it yourself?

Or has she been signed by a proper publisher?
No idea but I can't see it selling more than 1000 copies and her cut will be minimal.

I think she is so jealous that her sheep prefer to see Lee on screen than her and in typical spoilt brat style she has insisted he steps back. So many other mummy floggers talk about "our" channel even though it is in their name, Rebs is just me me me

Reactions: 5
Maybe she was trying to be funny saying Queenie meaning our Queenie then realised that would give away that she reads here.

I don't think he's got a job I think she's just flipped out big time over the whole getting called for showing Poppy ill and him being out and not having come running home as soon as she posted the stories so now she's demoted him back to plain old SAHD or Rebs slave to be more accurate of a title. She says he will be doing stuff in the background so I expect he will now be cinders cleaning, caring for the kids, running errands etc and every now and again allowed to attend the ball aka appear in a vlog.

Interesting no news on poor Poppy and on her insta stories no sight or sound from the children in background either very odd.

To all that talk about people who manage/advise them whether it's channel mum or some other company I can't see Reb taking anyone's advice if it doesn't agree with her and what she has on her agenda.

Reactions: 15
No way he’s got a proper job - he’s far too lazy for that! He’ll just live off Wifey & spend his days golfing & pottering. ?

Reactions: 5
No way he’s got a proper job - he’s far too lazy for that! He’ll just live off Wifey & spend his days golfing & pottering. ?
But to be fair he would still be working if it wasn’t for rebs telling him it would make sense for him to give his job up, the helicopter thing was an excuse anyways. She wanted him home so she could dedicate herself to YouTube and her career, he might be too lazy now?

Maybe she was trying to be funny saying Queenie meaning our Queenie then realised that would give away that she reads here.

I don't think he's got a job I think she's just flipped out big time over the whole getting called for showing Poppy ill and him being out and not having come running home as soon as she posted the stories so now she's demoted him back to plain old SAHD or Rebs slave to be more accurate of a title. She says he will be doing stuff in the background so I expect he will now be cinders cleaning, caring for the kids, running errands etc and every now and again allowed to attend the ball aka appear in a vlog.

Interesting no news on poor Poppy and on her insta stories no sight or sound from the children in background either very odd.

To all that talk about people who manage/advise them whether it's channel mum or some other company I can't see Reb taking anyone's advice if it doesn't agree with her and what she has on her agenda.
Maybe the children aren’t going to be in there as much as they used to be! Be a proper mother and look after your children and don’t neglect them, there’s several things that can be seen as neglect and having the camera on your obviously distressed child that according to her, her own words, couldn’t breath without coughing!! So the obvious thing you do is to ask an audience what to do!!!??! To add to the fact that this isn’t the first or second time this happens, it has happened before and there she was telling everyone her child was broken and had sleep regression when the poor thing had a chest infection! What kind of mother doesn’t know the difference in your baby’s mood as to see if it’s serious or not?? A busy mum like Rebecca by the looks of it! In today’s world, it’s very easy to report a child in distressed, and we have a duty not only to ourselves but to that child to report it, in many cases it has saved a child life, not saying this is the case, not saying it was life threatening but only given an example. You wouldn’t have it if this was happening next door, at the end of the day children really in adults to do the right thing.

Last edited:
I think that what she's read on here regarding:-

1.Showing Poppy being quite ill.
2.Not being truthful over AD's etc.
3.Boring Vlogs with no content.
4.Showing the kids constantly, when they obviously weren't happy with it.

Has actually made some sort of impact on her believe it or not????. She's taken on board our view on things, and realises that she's got to change the way she works, otherwise her channel will be going nowhere.

Or, am I being totally naive?????

Reactions: 9
my final festive carol of the year folks...
?

Raise a glass to all your penis, hobbits, dicks and trolls tonight.
It’s been a good few months on tattle.life

Auld Lang Syne
The youtube addition.

Should all our boobies be forgot,
Scamming sheep is not a crime ??‍♀
We both refuse to get a job
We just blag and beg online.

We blag and beg on line my dears,
we blag and beg online,
We’ll take a spon of any kind, once it pays,
It’s up online.

Love Ooh ?

Reactions: 23
Maybe her sister came back from her travels and was like WTF kinda bubble is this you are all living in!?
I bet her sister wouldn't read tattle and write it all off as 15 jelous hatersZ. Maybe they told T about Tattle and she flipped the lid when she realised she was being gossiped about. She enjoys her private adventurous life.

I think that what she's read on here regarding:-

1.Showing Poppy being quite ill.
2.Not being truthful over AD's etc.
3.Boring Vlogs with no content.
4.Showing the kids constantly, when they obviously weren't happy with it.

Has actually made some sort of impact on her believe it or not????. She's taken on board our view on things, and realises that she's got to change the way she works, otherwise her channel will be going nowhere.

Or, am I being totally naive?????
She’s fuming more like it, she can’t stop the talk in here and that’s why she’s fuming ? and decided things need to change so that way there’s no more talk if there’s nothing to talk about?that’s how I see it anyway, she doesn’t take criticism well as we all know it.

Reactions: 7
Lee’s got used the the “good life” - he’ll never go back to a normal job. How will he find time in a job to golf, potter, mooch, have spa days, go for endless walks, shop in Prinark??
And if it is a proper job can you imagine the piss being taken out of him by his new workmates when they find out what he’s been doing for the last 2 years?? ?

Lee’s got used the the “good life” - he’ll never go back to a normal job. How will he find time in a job to golf, potter, mooch, have spa days, go for endless walks, shop in Prinark??
And if it is a proper job can you imagine the piss being taken out of him by his new workmates when they find out what he’s been doing for the last 2 years?? ?
If I was looking to hire he’d be the type of person I’d take in just for the hours of fun and entertainment it would bring laughing at what a first class twit he is. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.