Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was the point of Lee making his profile private and deleting a bunch of people if he just made it public again and still has 24.6K followers? So stupid.

Reactions: 5
So what was the point of Lee making his profile private and deleting a bunch of people if he just made it public again and still has 24.6K followers? So stupid.
No idea, a stupid rash decision obviously. He then thought about it and decided to leave it as it was. Probably angry with how things have turned out, and after he'd calmed down he realised what a planner he'd been???

No idea, a stupid rash decision obviously. He then thought about it and decided to leave it as it was. Probably angry with how things have turned out, and after he'd calmed down he realised what a planner he'd been???
Plonker not bloody planner ??

Long time lurker, curious about the ‘lee messages’? What happened there, I thought I had been keeping up to date haha

No idea, a stupid rash decision obviously. He then thought about it and decided to leave it as it was. Probably angry with how things have turned out, and after he'd calmed down he realised what a planner he'd been[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yes, something definitely went down in that house. They probably had an argument, he was done with the whole social media and was going to delete everyone and then changed his mind once they both calmed down. It’s all very silly and if they depend on income from this online ‘job’ they need to stop making such impulsive, irrational decisions without thinking things through!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure once he saw that video of Poppy struggling to breathe whilst Rebecca lay gracefully on her bed filming he would have been fuming. Most blokes would have gone ape tit.

Reactions: 6
Get your thinking caps on, a title for thread 13 is needed.

They should’ve stuck to Lee doing the vlogs, Rebecca doing the main channel, with a focus on family life in the lovely old house, organic growth, relevant select ads. But Rebecca got jealous and greedy and now they’ve just ballsed everything up with one terrible decision after another.
You know this? That's EXACTLY how I feel. ?..... ????

Reactions: 3
Did everyone notice how croaky Reb’s voice was in those stories this morning. Possibly from a lot of shouting and crying last night maybe during a heated argument??

I can’t believe Lee has had the audacity to delete me as a follower during his little episode last night!

Reactions: 7
I think Reb stopped the Meldrum channel because it showed her as a moody, self centred witch and didn't fit in with the "Hi guys" smug face, fake persona she portrays on Mrs M. She's also lazy with producing content so doing vlogs on Mrs M is easy work and a better way for her to sneak in Ads.
With Lee stepping away I think she will struggle. He is easier to watch than her, granted he acts like an immature teen at times but he didn't pretend to be someone else like she does and in vlogs she often only appears to plug something or show off something.
It will be interesting to see how long Lee stays out of the limelight. I give it until February then he'll be back because in theory she should be busy with publishers and London trips for her crap book...that is if she is the actual author not just picking crafts out and pretending it's her own ideas.

Reactions: 8
Because she’s that boring!!!! And Rebecca it’s got not hot!
Ha ha I was thinking exactly the same thing. Tbf we have said watching paint dry is more exciting than most of her content so the sheep obviously feel the same ?

Reactions: 4
One or both of them definitely threw a hissy fit last night, same as their tantrum over The Meldrums channel. It's shocking that they behave this way as a business, and even more shocking to behave this way as parents.

He deleted me from insta then accepted my request back!!!
Lol what a bellend

You know what, though— I actually don’t mind Lee. He’s cheesy and a bit cringe but he’s harmless and nice and he’s got a good vibe for the most part. He got really into the editing on the vlogs and started having a lot of fun with it, and during that brief period Rebecca stepped away from the vlogs and he completely took over, I actually liked what he was doing with them. I can’t for the life of me see the logic in forcing him out other than it being nothing more than Rebecca’s jealousy. They’re a family vlogging channel. Family. She’s trying way too hard to be Emily Norris or Louise Pentland. That’s not her space. She’s not charismatic enough. She needs the family dynamic and like it or lump it, sweetheart, that means sharing the spotlight with your husband. Her kids are growing up and she’s boring. She’ll be nothing soon if she doesn’t accept the family rebrand.

Reactions: 15
I think Reb stopped the Meldrum channel because it showed her as a moody, self centred witch and didn't fit in with the "Hi guys" smug face, fake persona she portrays on Mrs M. She's also lazy with producing content so doing vlogs on Mrs M is easy work and a better way for her to sneak in Ads.
With Lee stepping away I think she will struggle. He is easier to watch than her, granted he acts like an immature teen at times but he didn't pretend to be someone else like she does and in vlogs she often only appears to plug something or show off something.
It will be interesting to see how long Lee stays out of the limelight. I give it until February then he'll be back because in theory she should be busy with publishers and London trips for her crap book...that is if she is the actual author not just picking crafts out and pretending it's her own ideas.
I agree, he'll be back. She'll get fed up of people saying they miss him and wish he was back doing vlogging. Let's see??

Found this... it made me smile??.

image.png

Reactions: 9
He was doomed at the point he identified as a “public figure”. Genuinely famous folk don’t even put that in their bio. What a massive embarrassment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.