Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, something definitely went down in that house. They probably had an argument, he was done with the whole social media and was going to delete everyone and then changed his mind once they both calmed down. It’s all very silly and if they depend on income from this online ‘job’ they need to stop making such impulsive, irrational decisions without thinking things through!
Hasent he lost 1k followers. Some sheep maybe super annoyed.

Reactions: 1
So either Poppy hasn't been to the GP and they continue to leave her poorly

Or her mother has buggered off and left her dad to take her the GP.

Now I'm not saying it should be the mum that does the appointments, but as a concerned mum wouldn't you WANT to attend the appointment to make sure shes ok.

Reactions: 5
God I hope they’ve taken that little girl to the doctors. What is wrong with them if they haven’t? It’s not normal behaviour ?

Reactions: 6
Love the fact the ? are saying he’s the best part in the vlogs ??? Oh Lee, you bloody little belta! even though you blocked me for asking you to clarify if theDLP trip was gifted I still liked to see your cheeky chippy ways! How you put up with madam I will never know but all the power to you for doing so!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw her insta stories from this morning and hope it’s a positive sign of what’s to come next year. She seemed genuine to me, and it’s what she should have done waaay back when the dlp saga kicked off. Hopefully she’ll regain her sparkle again.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately I'm not buying her whole speech this morning hopefully she has learnt from everything but I feel the whole speech is just what we have heard from her before every few weeks we get I've listen to what you want, ive heard what people are saying, no more ads, I'm taking a break blah blah blah it's the same few things that's she says over and over again and then just goes back to same old Reb.
If she does change though I will be pleased cos I really do worry how much longer they/she can survive with her not listening to any critism.

Reactions: 7
Lol what a bellend

You know what, though— I actually don’t mind Lee. He’s cheesy and a bit cringe but he’s harmless and nice and he’s got a good vibe for the most part. He got really into the editing on the vlogs and started having a lot of fun with it, and during that brief period Rebecca stepped away from the vlogs and he completely took over, I actually liked what he was doing with them. I can’t for the life of me see the logic in forcing him out other than it being nothing more than Rebecca’s jealousy. They’re a family vlogging channel. Family. She’s trying way too hard to be Emily Norris or Louise Pentland. That’s not her space. She’s not charismatic enough. She needs the family dynamic and like it or lump it, sweetheart, that means sharing the spotlight with your husband. Her kids are growing up and she’s boring. She’ll be nothing soon if she doesn’t accept the family rebrand.
Yip! Agree. Let's ask Lee if he'll start his own channel as we'd like to continue following him and we'll miss him. I'm not even joking, I liked his humour, relationship with the girls and his editing and content was far superior. THAT'S their USP right there but the cannons would go off at that! ?

I saw her insta stories from this morning and hope it’s a positive sign of what’s to come next year. She seemed genuine to me, and it’s what she should have done waaay back when the dlp saga kicked off. Hopefully she’ll regain her sparkle again.
I'd like to think so, but I've seen the act before. ? Things have changed too in the market, she'd be one of zillion mummy vloggers. Zzzzzzz

Unfortunately I'm not buying her whole speech this morning hopefully she has learnt from everything but I feel the whole speech is just what we have heard from her before every few weeks we get I've listen to what you want, ive heard what people are saying, no more ads, I'm taking a break blah blah blah it's the same few things that's she says over and over again and then just goes back to same old Reb.
If she does change though I will be pleased cos I really do worry how much longer they/she can survive with her not listening to any critism.
I'm with you and don't believe a word. ?

So what was the point of Lee making his profile private and deleting a bunch of people if he just made it public again and still has 24.6K followers? So stupid.
It's the hokey cokey insta... in out, in out.. ?????????

Long time lurker, curious about the ‘lee messages’? What happened there, I thought I had been keeping up to date haha
Oooh what's this? ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't give a flying f**k about missing Christmas books but I do care that your poorly daughter is still coughing away and it doesn't seem that anyone has taken her to see a doctor yet.

Reactions: 9
She’s not changed at all. Come on people don’t buy it for a second lol. She’s a book to sell. She will do anything for her own interests

Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee. Public Figure No More, He’s Been Binned With The Tree.

?

I just noticed it’s been removed from his bio ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Something went down, the thinly veiled ‘I haven’t kicked him out...not yet, you’d better watch out melds’ spoke volumes....don’t worry our little King chicken royal, we will back you up at the divorce courts!!! ???

Reactions: 12
Something went down, the thinly veiled ‘I haven’t kicked him out...not yet, you’d better watch out melds’ spoke volumes....don’t worry our little King chicken royal, we will back you up at the divorce courts!!! ???
Completely agree, nasty comment, not at all in jest!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.