Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the girls tagged in his photo from last night follows Mrs M but she doesn’t follow her :sneaky::unsure:

Reactions: 3
If I was Tegan, I'd be deleting my sister. She's the one causing all the drama.

How awful must it be though to probably want to do the same sort of insta cull on Rebecca’s account but being unable to because they need the numbers for the ads. Because it makes no odds if Lee removes because they’re probably still on Mrs M’s.
I suppose though its purely business so they just delete /block any 'troublesome' posters as it arises. It's not at the stage to mass cull the business Instagram. There are 1000s that don't comment, maybe even don't really follow nowadays as well as the nuts n bolts gangs of followers. Rebecca has her own personal Facebook account which is the right thing to have. (per the ads on local Facebook selling pages). I wouldn't be surprised though if she encourages many family members who want to keep up only see the kids through the public accounts.

Because he's only allowed to delete 160 followers per hour, it's gonna be a long task ????
Personally I would start another, add who I knew and worry about the other one later. Actually, no. I'd give up Instagram. I'm not a huge fan.

Reactions: 2
He’d never dream of deleting Instagram. That’s how they earn money and get free stuff.

He’s not deleted me yet. I don’t have any pics on my Instagram and don’t like or comment on their posts so think I will be gone soon but he has definitely removed the public figure

Reactions: 4
Pat deleted me. How rude. Something must be up in camp meldrum. Surely easier to delete his whole account and set up another if he just wants friends and family. Gonna get repetitive strain deleting everyone one by one!!!

Reactions: 10
I made the comment

I made the comment about the way she smiled in a photo... it was not mean to insult her appearance. I was pointing out that she was grimacing, not smiling. That’s something she chooses to do. I don’t comment about anything else because she has no control over it... except maybe her posture... but if she chooses to fake a smile, I’m gonna bloody comment if I want to. Sorry!
She’s a narcissist who is full of herself! She does have poor posture, she does have a fat neck, she does imo dress very old fashioned, she’s a ‘public figure’ I’m hoping to have an opinion§, any 30 yr old woman who pouts and poses for instagram is fair game.

Reactions: 7
Sister has deleted me.....how sad is this family. Just 100% affirms how happy my life is?

Reactions: 8
If he totally de-activates his Instagram account he will lose all photos, videos and followers. If he then wants to start up another account he has to use another name. This might be easier for him, rather than just doing it gradually??? If he just temporarily de-activates he can come back at any time and his account will be just as he left it.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker bla bla...

But I think Lee has some skeletons in his closest and it's all come to a head and close to bursting

Reactions: 25
I noticed Par wasn't included in the Christmas Day photo of Edgy and the girls or in the photo she posted with her parents and sister. Maybe he really is in the Canon bad 'boy' books??

Reactions: 5
So strange that Lee has made his Instagram private. I went to look and was quite surprised to see that he must have kicked me out but then realised that I never followed him in the first place ?

What is Reb’s book announcement picture about though. When I seen it I was sure she had already posted that pic. So, naturally I went back to see. Same clothes, same day, pretty much the same poses just a different filter? Lazy!

Reactions: 6
Every time you say he’s deleted me you’re letting them know he’s on the right track and crossing you all off the list. ? saying Tegans
Deleted me too narrows it down! ? they’ve not deleted me yet though ?

Reactions: 7
I always wondered what happened to Lees Dad? Just being nosey! I’m not exactly local to them but heard plenty of rumours about them! Which I suspect aren’t just rumours!

Every time you say he’s deleted me you’re letting them know he’s on the right track and crossing you all off the list. ? saying Tegans
Deleted me too narrows it down! ? they’ve not deleted me yet though ?
What really is behind all the deleting? To be a fly in the wall in the meldrum household today!! I just don’t get the lack of common sense. You go onto Instagram and say your youngest can’t breathe for coughing, you must know being experienced on insta that you will get flack for it, especially when it comes to areas of the kids or transparency issues.

Reactions: 5
But have you noticed that although we've had the new book announcement, we've not had a bloody AD for ages????????. I feel let down???

Wouldn't it just be easier to delete the whole account and add the 100 or so you know in real life?

I'm not sure that I even know 10 people in real life that regularly post on Instagram.
Yes would have been easier just to privatise his current account and then abandon it in favour of a new private or more moderated account..........but we aren't talking about the sharpest tool in the box here.

But have you noticed that although we've had the new book announcement, we've not had a bloody AD for ages????????. I feel let down???
Bit of a let down though on the book front, Mrs Hinch's followers got her to number 1 in the best seller list when she announced and is still at number 20. Rebs sheep have only managed to get her to 22,651 with their 1st day pre-orders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.