Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a let down though on the book front, Mrs Hinch's followers got her to number 1 in the best seller list when she announced and is still at number 20. Rebs sheep have only managed to get her to 22,651 with their 1st day pre-orders
That's 22,651 more than she deserves????

Reactions: 2
I always wondered what happened to Lees Dad? Just being nosey! I’m not exactly local to them but heard plenty of rumours about them! Which I suspect aren’t just rumours!
Do tell!!!!!

Reactions: 6
You can use an app to delete for you. You chose categories like ...never likes my pics, never comments etc. That will be what they are doing

Reactions: 4
I've been deleted, followed both him and mrsm usually gave the photos that weren't ads a like, never commented or liked any controversial comments and this is my first time commenting on here so no reasonable explanation for being removed :/

Reactions: 5
That's not 22k pre-orders, that's her ranking in the book chart. I thought her 200,000 (still not sure where that came from) sheep would have done better
Hahaha bloody hell ???

I've been deleted, followed both him and mrsm usually gave the photos that weren't ads a like, never commented or liked any controversial comments and this is my first time commenting on here so no reasonable explanation for being removed :/
No idea what they're trying to achieve here. Time will tell I suppose???

I've been deleted, followed both him and mrsm usually gave the photos that weren't ads a like, never commented or liked any controversial comments and this is my first time commenting on here so no reasonable explanation for being removed :/[/QUOTE

That doesn’t make sense. What’s making them delete certain accounts and not others then?

Bit of a let down though on the book front, Mrs Hinch's followers got her to number 1 in the best seller list when she announced and is still at number 20. Rebs sheep have only managed to get her to 22,651 with their 1st day pre-orders
That's about 6-8 copies within the last day sold to get that ranking on Amazon uk. Maybe less seeing as it's just post Christmas.

I've got a book on Amazon and have had around that ranking so know the rough figures.

The poster this evening who said they suspect Lee has lots of skeletons in his closet, about to burst out sounds local to me, as if they know what those skeletons might be...............

The poster this evening who said they suspect Lee has lots of skeletons in his closet, about to burst out sounds local to me, as if they know what those skeletons might be...............
Sounds like that to me too!!
Spill the beans local people!!!!!!

Neither Lee or Tegan are following Mrs M....
No idea if that’s always been the case?
She’s following both of them.....
??‍♀

I’m surprised I’ve never been deleted given that I’ve left comments before that were critical of their practices. Why haven’t I been “clocked” I wonder? It seems their deletions are arbitrary and unfair in a lot of cases. Lee is a proper creep though. He gives me the boak.

No bleeping way! WTH?!
If you look at who her followers are on Instagram neither of them are listed as followers. She’s following them both.
Random!
I’ve never looked at that before so no idea if it’s always been that way?

No bleeping way! WTH?!

Edit: you’re right. That is not right is it!?
Right?! The plot thickens...!
What on Earth is going on?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.