Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The least he could do is inform his sheep if he's going to cut them out of his life with no explanation ?‍♂ I'd not be pleased if I was a supporter of his

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think it's just an elaborate ploy to stop Tattle talking about her poor parenting of Poppy.
Cause a bit of controversy or drama and divert attentions.

Yeah I think so. But she still has the stories up on her Facebook, and they are easily saved. Honestly if my boy had that cough I would be recording it on the voice recorder and be playing it to NHS24 just in case he didn't happen to cough during the call. She is a poor wee mite, I can't believe they went for a walk and breakfast rather than taking her to the doctors. It makes be really angry because she already had breathing problems when she was born so they should really be extra cautious. ?

Reactions: 3
Maybe he’s realised he’s a nobody and all his sheep are really her sheep .. I smell somebody getting a real job again.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think it's just an elaborate ploy to stop Tattle talking about her poor parenting of Poppy.
Cause a bit of controversy or drama and divert attentions.
I’m afraid they not that clever?! We will talk about it no matter what, because she is a bit of a neglectful parent, her own fault really since she puts it on social media asking for tips!!! Tips!! The woman is horrendous! All her excuses to say this negativity doesn’t affect her is all a lie! She puts herself out there and deserves having a trash threat!

Reactions: 6
The least he could do is inform his sheep if he's going to cut them out of his life with no explanation ?‍♂ I'd not be pleased if I was a supporter of his
Yes but he's got no idea who the real sheep are???. They could just be sheep in wolves clothing??????

Reactions: 2
Yes but he's got no idea who the real sheep are???. They could just be sheep in wolves clothing??????
??? true but why wouldn't he just so a wee story saying thanks for the support but he's going private ?‍♂ imagine he's just been hacked

He could say (and it may be so) that he was getting rid of what looks like fake accounts ready for a fresh start next with less negativity. But I don’t think we’re going to her anything other than that sort of thing.

Reactions: 1
Genuinely finding this fiasco so intriguing. His followers have definitely gone down more than 160 in an hour. More like 1k in two hours! That’s a lot of work!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it will send more people here when they realise they've been removed from his page with no explanation?

Wouldn't it just be easier to delete the whole account and add the 100 or so you know in real life?

I'm not sure that I even know 10 people in real life that regularly post on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.