Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is definitely private. If you follow him already and he hasn’t deleted you either, you won’t be able to tell. Only non-followers can see if it’s private or not, aka they have to ask to follow him now and he can deny it.

Reactions: 1
He’s at 25.3k now. Surely he hasn’t blocked like 700 people himself in the last few hours??!!

Reactions: 5
In all honesty it’s for the best - he’s a twit and I was beginning to really dislike who I was becoming watching his stories and listening to that fake as duck laugh of his ??‍♀?
Yeah I had to stop watching a while ago. Between the laugh and the massive plastered on smile it was all a bit depressing.

Reactions: 2
The end of Lee's Instagram finally feels like progress. They are shady as duck, but I wish Lee well with getting a job.

Interesting new poster that joined today and is straight to post on Rebecca's thread over a commonly used phrase, the script is slightly different this time :unsure::unsure::unsure::m
Hiya!! My post wasn't actually about a commonly used phrase. That was one of several examples I used in a post about how I didn't like body shaming comments. The only reason there are several posts about that is because someone replied to me about it and engaged discussion. I've actually been following the thread for some time, learned a lot about the Meldrums through here and found it very useful for exposing what she tries to hide. I still don't like body shaming though. I didn't realise not liking it was so controversial.

Reactions: 1
It is definitely private. If you follow him already and he hasn’t deleted you either, you won’t be able to tell. Only non-followers can see if it’s private or not, aka they have to ask to follow him now and he can deny it.
He no longer describes himself as a public figure !!!

Reactions: 11
He definitely got a telling off for going out last night ?
The Poppy Instagram stories last night were all for his benefit. Meanwhile he’s out in the pub having a “brilliant night” and taking photos with random women.
Ha!

He no longer describes himself as a public figure !!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
???

Reactions: 17
I’m following him so can see his photos etc. I can’t see public figure though maybe he’s finally deleted it ?

Ohhh the drama!! Wish I had seen the story with the awkward friend, that would have been gold.

Reactions: 3
It still says public figure. Although is private.

I bet they love the speculation on here though.

Her sister has also made her account private ?

Doubt Mrs M will make her instagram private as she’s desperate to reach 100K but I am hoping they are going to be more careful about what they post and share with the public. Although if that’s the case I’m sure it will have more to do with not wanting criticism rather than privacy and protecting their girls.

Reactions: 4
Her sister is also removing followers at a rate of knots!!!! Ha! Something has for sure gone down today in the Meldrum/Cannon camp! ???

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 13
Wonder if that’s why he’s done it... hoping anyone who didn’t perhaps follow her but followed him will go and follow her now to get her to 100k on Instagram.

Catching up on mummy diaries whilst twit and her sister frantically delete the sheep ??

I wonder how he's choosing who to remove? Maybe they finally have all those IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and are striking the trolls!!

That would have only been 15 of us though, remember ? doesn’t account for the other 26k sheep

Reactions: 9
I wonder how he's choosing who to remove? Maybe they finally have all those IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and are striking the trolls!!

The tit has maybe hit the fan over leaking the book early? We'll never know as they are never real/relatable enough to admit when anything is wrong. Lifes always a belter when you're a Meldrum!!
I dont think it's the book, anyone could have gone into Amazon and searched for her to find it.

I think daddy cannon has found out about the videos of poppy sick and threatened to turn off the money tap unless they stop being such twats.

Reactions: 9
It’s quite worrying really how one person deciding to put themselves online and build up a presence can have such an effect on all their family and friends. We all know who they are, what they do, where they live etc and they haven’t had much choice in the information being out there.
They don’t get much of the benefit from it either.
I hope to god none of my friends or siblings does it! I choose not to have much of a presence online and what I do have is private and I protect my families privacy as a priority.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.