Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s scared she’s reported for showing her unwell child and being exposed so she’s deleted the footage. She never learns does she. It shows if you have something to delete you have something to hide and are worried your behaviour is called up on
I am just hoping that poor Poppy hasn't become more unwell which is what has made her realise how daft she has been

Reactions: 7
She definitely reads here! I don't know why though. The majority of the posts are valid points and made well however I've seen posts just within the past 48hrs: one telling her to get off her "fat arse" and others criticising her posture, stating she has a hunch back and criticising the way she is smiling in a photo. I wouldn't choose to visit a website where people said such things about me. I'm all for calling her out on her sketchy behaviour (by god there's enough of it) but i think commenting on such things as appearance just drags this sites credibility right down, that's not constructive.
Agreed. She’s actually very beautiful but that isn’t what im here for to discuss her looks.
Like you said the majority of posts are valid and constructive criticism but I think it falls on deaf ears sadly.

Reactions: 5
I came on to ask the same about the stories but appears it isn't my app as I thought.

See I'm one for setting how they go when it comes to kids and colds (my kids each went through constant snot stages where it was never ending) but with coughs like that I always got them checked out, I'm also one for fresh air but without having her checked /her lack of decent rest I would be staying home.

Reactions: 4
She definitely reads here! I don't know why though. The majority of the posts are valid points and made well however I've seen posts just within the past 48hrs: one telling her to get off her "fat arse" and others criticising her posture, stating she has a hunch back and criticising the way she is smiling in a photo. I wouldn't choose to visit a website where people said such things about me. I'm all for calling her out on her sketchy behaviour (by god there's enough of it) but i think commenting on such things as appearance just drags this sites credibility right down, that's not constructive.
I told her to get off her fat arse because I watched her lie in bed with an ill child filming and I would happily tell her to her face where I'm from telling someone to get off their fat arse means stop being lazy she was thinking of herself and not her child so bore the F off if you or Reb don't like my attitude.
She really pissed me off seeing a little one struggling so unwell and her wondering if she was going to get sleep. I couldn't care less if someone is a size 10 or size 20 big or little arse but if they lie in bed worrying about sleep when a child's ill I will tell them to get off their fat arse and help their child for me what she did last night is far worst than the AD tit etc it was neglect and as of today still hasn't got that poor little girl to a doctors so go love Reb elsewhere cos she has proven what a cold uncaring mother she is.

Reactions: 10
I told her to get off her fat arse because I watched her lie in bed with an ill child filming and I would happily tell her to her face where I'm from telling someone to get off their fat arse means stop being lazy she was thinking of herself and not her child so bore the F off if you or Reb don't like my attitude.
She really pissed me off seeing a little one struggling so unwell and her wondering if she was going to get sleep. I couldn't care less if someone is a size 10 or size 20 big or little arse but if they lie in bed worrying about sleep when a child's ill I will tell them to get off their fat arse and help their child for me what she did last night is far worst than the AD tit etc it was neglect and as of today still hasn't got that poor little girl to a doctors so go love Reb elsewhere cos she has proven what a cold uncaring mother she is.
I’d be told the same by my hubbie to get off my fat arse. Not that I have but it’s a saying we use when your annoyed with someone for not moving quick enough to get an urgent situation sorted. I knew what you meant

Stories may have been deleted from Insta but not Facebook. And they're so easy to save!

I’d be told the same by my hubbie to get off my fat arse. Not that I have but it’s a saying we use when your annoyed with someone for not moving quick enough to get an urgent situation sorted. I knew what you meant
I also think it’s sloppy of any parent to ask social media about their child. Sheep are not medical experts to get someone checked and it’s very irresponsible to be asking them to do so. Instead of wasting your time on social media, calls nhs 24 instead. That’s the most logical, motherly instinct that you’d want to do.

Reactions: 9
Sounds like a very composed, effective way to get your point across. Love reb elsewhere? Because I'm not comfortable with insulting someone's appearance? Is that your definition of loving someone? Eek

Reactions: 2
The thing is - even if social services or someone got wind of the whole fiasco about poppy they aren’t going to go to Instagram to find it anyway - they’ll go to her health visitor and GP records where it will become quite apparent she has neglected to get her seen in an appropriate time scale. Especially for a baby who was in neonatal and under paediatric care for a while after birth

I think it's completely different saying it to someone you know in a manner which is presumably mutually understood compared to saying it to someone you dislike.

Reactions: 1
I think it's completely different saying it to someone you know in a manner which is presumably mutually understood compared to saying it to someone you dislike.
Not really. In the farming community our lot are not known for mincing their words and sometimes in a work setting there’s no time for composed speech as things are urgent when calving/lambing etc when a birth is happening and the head has been stuck or even detached from the body. When your told to move I’m sorry you don’t have time for being PC, but we’re no snowflakes and know what certain dialogue means and it’s not meant in a bad way. It’s getting someone to move their butt into gear instead of being lazy.

Last edited:
Sounds like a very composed, effective way to get your point across. Love reb elsewhere? Because I'm not comfortable with insulting someone's appearance? Is that your definition of loving someone? Eek
Oh ok you don't love Reb well then get over it some people will call people's appearance when they put themselves in the public eye you might not like it but it's life for example Lisa Kudrow and I believe the meldrums weren't that nice about her so they can call people for appearance looks etc but others cannot call them???? At the end of the day I have never really called Reb I'm a little older and usually like what she wear and think it looks nice but if others wish to call or mention something about her appearance I don't mind she's the one putting up the pics of herself in this dress or that dress etc wanting engagement you gotta take the bad as well as the good when you put yourself out there.

Reactions: 4
Oh ok you don't love Reb well then get over it some people will call people's appearance when they put themselves in the public eye you might not like it but it's life for example Lisa Kudrow and I believe the meldrums weren't that nice about her so they can call people for appearance looks etc but others cannot call them???? At the end of the day I have never really called Reb I'm a little older and usually like what she wear and think it looks nice but if others wish to call or mention something about her appearance I don't mind she's the one putting up the pics of herself in this dress or that dress etc wanting engagement you gotta take the bad as well as the good when you put yourself out there.
When they spoke about Lisa kudrow at gleneagles I was gee you guys are there for free. You go and ask for a photo with her and are told no yet lee still tries and takes a photo of her and then comments on her appearance. Well done for staying classy whilst there to promote gleneagles.

Reactions: 12
She’s scared she’s reported for showing her unwell child and being exposed so she’s deleted the footage. She never learns does she. It shows if you have something to delete you have something to hide and are worried your behaviour is called up on
She definatly reads here

Lee just made his Instagram private haha. And they don’t read here? Sure
I think it's for the best to be honest. He's not vlogger, the Meldrums channel is closed despite a lot of fans enjoying content and style of filming. He's simply the husband of a vlogger, a great dad to 3 and had a rare day out but what was going on at home and shared on IG was odd and I still can't understand it. Then today, pretty quiet bar the big business announcement....on rest days from you tube. Its all to cock!
Perhaps they can separate business and family more clearly now, last night was appalling.
Mrs M channel is just one long advert nowadays. I don't watch ads on telly.. I fast forward everything, don't watch anything live lol so don't want to spend my time on channels that give nothing to me.

When they spoke about Lisa kudrow at gleneagles I was gee you guys are there for free. You go and ask for a photo with her and are told no yet lee still tries and takes a photo of her and then comments on her appearance. Well done for staying classy whilst there to promote gleneagles.
I can't remember him commenting, what did he say? Bloody hell, he was being put up in a luxury resort that many celebs /signatories stay. What a twit!

I agree with Lee making his Insta private [hope it stays that way and it’s not just one of Reb’s tantrums for the day] for the sake of the girls. He was posting way too many pics and videos that should have stayed private. Now, if Reb could delete the pics of the girls that she has on her grid and revamp her channel, that’d be even better. Stop exposing your children.
Wishful thinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.