Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If zoella and her combined 25 million + followers had a flop book Mrs meldrum isn't gonna sell many copies to her "200k followers" :D
I wonder if there will be any mummy and me maths activities??? Her maths could do with improving

Reactions: 7
So upsetting seeing poppy so poorly ? she can’t shake off her cold. Stop taking her out like she’s well then! Lee had her out on a walk again - I’m so confused! Is she ill or not? Poor little mite looks awful ?

So upsetting seeing poppy so poorly ? she can’t shake off her cold. Stop taking her out like she’s well then! Lee had her out on a walk again - I’m so confused! Is she ill or not? Poor little mite looks awful ?
Why don’t they take the poor kid to the Doctor and actually find out what’s wrong with her and then take steps to look after her? Instead of trotting her out in the cold for walks in the bleeping woods for photo opportunities. Give the kid some calpol and let her sleep.

Reactions: 17
Why don’t they take the poor kid to the Doctor and actually find out what’s wrong with her and then take steps to look after her? Instead of trotting her out in the cold for walks in the bleeping woods for photo opportunities. Give the kid some calpol and let her sleep.
She said every time she takes a breath she coughs - I can’t understand for the life of me why they wouldn’t at least rule out anything worse and go to the doctor. Often there is nothing they can do but she looks and sounds awful! Actually really uncomfortable to watch a poorly little girl being filmed on
Instagram. Breaks my heart ?

Reactions: 16
I wonder if there'll be a chapter on how to handle the online "twats".

Reactions: 5
Can’t take a breath without coughing?
Take her to the Doctor. She’s probably got a chest infection.

Reactions: 11
Wow that poor wee soul looks so unwell with dark circles under her eyes. The last thing I would think to do is film my child struggling to breath without coughing! All that damp air on the daily walks is probably having the reverse effect they are hoping it will. I don’t generally like to comment on their parenting methods but time to put the phone away and comfort your child till you can speak to a doctor.

Reactions: 14
She said every time she takes a breath she coughs - I can’t understand for the life of me why they wouldn’t at least rule out anything worse and go to the doctor. Often there is nothing they can do but she looks and sounds awful! Actually really uncomfortable to watch a poorly little girl being filmed on
Maybe Rebs got Munchausen syndrome and that might be the reason she doesn't let Poppy rest and constantly exposes her to the cold (to keep her ill)
And she doesn't take her to the doctor's either...

Reactions: 3
Wow that poor wee soul looks so unwell with dark circles under her eyes. The last thing I would think to do is film my child struggling to breath without coughing! All that damp air on the daily walks is probably having the reverse effect they are hoping it will. I don’t generally like to comment on their parenting methods but time to put the phone away and comfort your child till you can speak to a doctor.
That’s how I feel! Stop filming a very unwell child. If she can’t take a breath without coughing I would be calling 111 and asking to see an out of hours doctor. Not filming her
?

Reactions: 12
That’s how I feel! Stop filming a very unwell child. If she can’t take a breath without coughing I would be calling 111 and asking to see an out of hours doctor. Not filming her
?
Literally anything for content/post engagement.

Reactions: 4
I'm not up for defending folks, but as a parent, I know when my little boy is unwell I do like to get him out and about for fresh air, even if he is unwell. She looks well wrapped up in those pictures.

Also, during the day my boy can be quite perky, but come the evening (and first thing in the morning), he can seem really unwell.

I do agree they should go to the doctor, however, there's lots of viruses/infections going around just now.

Edited: I also wouldn't put my ill child on Insta stories though.

I can't actually watch poor little Poppy in so much discomfort. I know that at such a young age their immune system is quite weak and intolerant to shaking off everything that's going round. Gradually as they get older and their immunity gets stronger they don't get as ill. But, to video her struggling like that is awful. How would she like it if she was ill and Lee was constantly videoing her coughing and looking terrible. I'm gobsmacked. Just take care of her and put the bloody camera away???

Reactions: 9
My tips for her is ring 111 get her to put hours gp fast.
Probably is another chest infection.

Filming her. Not letting her sleep and dragging her out walks all time makes me mad

She always adds I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

She constantly leaves her ill child to go cinima.
My baby only wants me when she's poorly.

So awful seeing a wee baby feeling so poorly and her filming it! Omg I'm pretty sickened actually.
Switch the bloody camera off and comfort your child ffs you stupid woman! ? Of course, Lee mentioned having a day out for football, presumably today with his team having won... Is this to get him home?

My tips for her is ring 111 get her to put hours gp fast.
Probably is another chest infection.

Filming her. Not letting her sleep and dragging her out walks all time makes me mad

She always adds I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

She constantly leaves her ill child to go cinima.
My baby only wants me when she's poorly.
Lack of sleep/broken sleep is part and parcel of having kids. She needs to shut up. Most of us have to deal with ill kids/no sleep and then go out and do an actual days work.
She doesn’t know she’s born.
Dopey mare.

Reactions: 13
I'm not up for defending folks, but as a parent, I know when my little boy is unwell I do like to get him out and about for fresh air, even if he is unwell. She looks well wrapped up in those pictures.

Also, during the day my boy can be quite perky, but come the evening (and first thing in the morning), he can seem really unwell.

I do agree they should go to the doctor, however, there's lots of viruses/infections going around just now.

Edited: I also wouldn't put my ill child on Insta stories though.
But it does appear this has been going on a while now and poppy is going out with them and fitting into their schedule. It’s not just one walk, it’s constantly taking her out as if she’s well to parties, walks, cafes where she’s eating oranges off the table. Collectively it just doesn’t seem sensible. Why not fit your life around an ill child till she’s better? Instead of making her fit into what you want to do

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.