Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute she is so skint, the next she is off to the cinema. To me going to the cinema is a luxury and rare treat.

Reactions: 22
I can't fault her for wanting to get the Christmas stuff all down. I took ours down on the 27th and I feel so relieved. Both my girls have their birthdays in January and I like to get the house back in order for a few days before we start thinking about birthdays.

200k followers? That's wishful thinking. I'd wager closer to 120k-130k when you take in to consideration that the majority of her followers follow both Instagram and YouTube. It took 4 years to hit 100k on YouTube, no way she's hitting 200k unique subscribers until way in to 2020.

Reactions: 3
I actually completely agree, away from Mrs M, who in previous years couldn't wait to take the decs down there does seem to be a wave of 'let's get it over with' nowadays, which I think is desperately sad in a young family. I have magic memories of this time of year at home as a kid. The meldrum Girls won't with their throwaway gifts, like a selection box, gone in a Moment! .
However, again Mrs M aside as she didn't bother with much festive content on her channel (again, major lack of effort) vloggers do have a busy time (personal choice) leading up to it if they are competing for viewers, have hails, decorating, vlogmas vids for us to enjoy. You'd actually never know it was Christmas in many homes and we orry to say, Mrs Ms content feels cold and empty considering the time of year. Like tesco etc, these vloggers will be shoving Easter egg adverts on our faces shortly!

Two (cough) hundred (cough) thousand followers ?

But she has no where near 200k followers on you tube or insta.

She's small fry on insta with 80k.
Lots interior and slimming accounts no you tube have more than 80.

In.guessing 100k plaque not arrived.
She's stagnating in numbers took her ages to get to 100k
She's lost some with you tube correction if cleaning up fake followers.

She's going to be so smug and insufferable when she announced shes an author is a half blank book.

Usual day at humdrum

Lee's cooking
He's got baby
He's watching football
He's gone for a walk
Filming the girls dancing yet again.

Only thing missing is the fire .

Ten has taken her big girls to cinima probably wearing next and party dresses

I’m guessing the cinema tickets are gifted! The Mummy Monolgue who is also a vlogger in Aberdeen got tickets gifted then run a comp on her page to win tickets and food at Zizi for Union Square ?

Reactions: 13
I’m guessing the cinema tickets are gifted! The Mummy Monolgue who is also a vlogger in Aberdeen got tickets gifted then run a comp on her page to win tickets and food at Zizi for Union Square ?
I was just away to say I bet this is a paid ad for Union Sq or Meerkat Movies. No way would she pay out of her own pocket to do something alone with her kids!

Reactions: 17
Oh god
She’s got a book?!
Ha!!!!!!!
I’ve heard it all now!
(In reality Channel Mum have pulled a few strings to have her name plastered over a crappy activity book....and will be taking a hefty cut)

She’ll be thinking she’s Danielle Steele right enough......

Ha!
???

Reactions: 13
Oh look a Meldrum on the bandwagon, like that never happens.
And what an original idea, I'm sure there are no others like it on the market...
Just to let you know (in case Reb and Lee track you down) - your postcode is visible on the 'deliver to' Amazon screenshots.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to buy the book! I will then give an honest review on every outlet! ?

Reactions: 9
I’m going to buy the book! I will then give an honest review on every outlet! ?
What book?!??

766FED70-F319-4357-B81A-CCC7F35A279A.jpeg
Can she just not have a normal face when having or taking a picture?! What’s that face all a about?!?And her posture? Is it me or she cant stand straight?!

Last edited:
Even with free tickets to the cinema there’s still the petrol and parking.. it’s not exactly essential travel. She’s full of shite. It’s one thing to sound relatable then the next turn it’s something else she’s away doing. Complete and utter bollocks.

I’m surprised it’s not a bloody self-care book she’s brought out given how well versed she thinks she is in that area.

Queue S & F forced to pose for the press photos and film the ad for her mummy and me colouring book. If anyone wastes £13 on that, they are a fool.

I love The Mummy Monologue - I think she’s a fab vlogger and super relatable! She works full time and this is just something she does on the side. She’s much more marketable than the monotonous Meldrums.

Reactions: 8
OT a little, but what’s with the “I want to get out of the festive fog”. I can understand that feeling come the 2nd Jan, but aren’t we slap bang in the heart of the festive period right now? This is the problem with the extended commercial run up to Christmas (and I guess the bloggers will be more susceptible to this given they’re part of all the ad guff), the real festive period seems to be overlooked now and over as soon as Christmas Day is done. A shame really. It’s over and on to the next thing so quickly. Just ‘stepping back’ to coin a meldrum phrase and enjoying this period is really important, I feel.

As you were!
Yes to this! Some accounts I follow on Instagram (home accounts) were taking down christmas decs on boxing day! Saying the festive season is over....i find it all so strange. Festive season is until new years day for me.

Reactions: 11
Even with free tickets to the cinema there’s still the petrol and parking.. it’s not exactly essential travel. She’s full of shite. It’s one thing to sound relatable then the next turn it’s something else she’s away doing. Complete and utter bollocks.

Lol but the spending ban isn't till January so it's all good! ?

Oh god
She’s got a book?!
Ha!!!!!!!
I’ve heard it all now!
(In reality Channel Mum have pulled a few strings to have her name plastered over a crappy activity book....and will be taking a hefty cut)

She’ll be thinking she’s Danielle Steele right enough......

Ha!
???
I bloody knew it! Jumping on the book bandwagon! ?

What book?!??

View attachment 3586Can she just not have a normal face when having or taking a picture?! What’s that face all a about?!?And her posture? Is it me or she cant stand straight?!
It’s her smug, smarmy, cheesy, cat that got the cream face ?

Reactions: 2
I’ve literally heard it all now. What’s the world coming to when seriously talented people can’t get their work published but idiots like this can. We can all see you barely spend any time with your kids unless you’re paid to Rebecca so make sure you spend 5 minutes popping that in your planner.

Oh and I see you have been working damn hard writing a book, you know hours and hours slaving in the office all day. ? honestly I think she might turn me actually insane. How can’t people see them for what they are ????

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.