Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is with Safiyah’s eyes in Lee’s “artist” pic? Is that just bad lighting? Makeup?? Bloody terrifying.
Please don't say nasty things about the children. She's just being a little girl and enjoying her Christmas ???☃

Reactions: 15
I wasn’t picking on her! I had no idea she received a makeup kit and I thought she looked sick like the kids have been nonstop for weeks. Bloody hell.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is with Safiyah’s eyes in Lee’s “artist” pic? Is that just bad lighting? Makeup?? Bloody terrifying.
She does look a bit startled but I think it came across as you commenting about how she looks and we should try and avoid that here. It’s not about those three beautiful girls it’s about the two parents xx hope you have had a lovely Christmas xx

Reactions: 4
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
?? so why are you on here!!!???

Reactions: 2
Christmas Day Q and A vlog is up!

Nice little vid, Mrs M on top form, liked her in this vid! Seemed quite natural and chatty. Merry Christmas everyone ?

Reactions: 3
What is the story with the ‘new’ house? Was someone murdered there? I’m intrigued but can’t stand the pain of having to view the drama via her YT x ty x
Look up son murdered father in Inchmarlo That’s the house they purchased. The son killed the dad in the utility room.
What is the story with the ‘new’ house? Was someone murdered there? I’m intrigued but can’t stand the pain of having to view the drama via her YT x ty x
Look up inchmarlo murder or Ben and mike holding. The son killed his dad in the utility room of the house. It’s all over the internet

Ha ha maybe they think we still have dial up internet in our wee dark dungeons. Enjoy your Xmas tea!
Ha ha. Well as we are dummy trolls with no brain it’s utterly outstanding we have an outlet at all! ?????? I forgot cramming 200 pieces of clothing so they resembled the contents of a bin bag was something we all aspired to hence our jealousy. I’ll spend my Ella’s fee in new look that’ll help those who need food this Christmas. Does she not even care?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see mr m is now showing off coffee that is made by caging and force feeding innocent animals. I’m hoping he doesn’t think sharing it was funny!

Reactions: 6
I see mr m is now showing off coffee that is made by caging and force feeding innocent animals. I’m hoping he doesn’t think sharing it was funny!
I just read an article regarding this on national geographic. So sad how those poor animals are kept and fed. Can’t believe lee is drinking that coffee, and had the neck to share it. It’s animal cruelty, bet he doesn’t even know ?‍♀

Reactions: 9
Christmas Day Q and A vlog is up!

Nice little vid, Mrs M on top form, liked her in this vid! Seemed quite natural and chatty. Merry Christmas everyone ?
You know what i thourght the same one if her best videos shes done in ages.

Reb if you reading here.
I dont hate you.
I dont hate everything you do
I give credit when credits due.
I'm not a jealous hater
Neither do I lead a sad hard life infact we moving soon to a house so I know how expensive house buying/moving and doing it up can be .
We been careful all the way along.
We not borrowed too much and over extended ourselves.
We know we can't do it all up at once and will have to do it up over time as we go along.

I do believe there was some truth in your latest vlog.

Yes you did max out any remaining savings to buy your current house.
It was really nice of mil to decorate as that's a money saving do something nice as thank you for her hard work shes gone above and beyond buying the girls lovely party dresses/decorating and babysitting.

I agree kids get too much it's best not to go overboard.
I dislike elf on shelf its more money and time parents don't have preparing for Christmas is stressful enough.
I'm with you on not huge lover turkey
Love yorkies
Hate pigs in blankets

I do think you bit if same trap as mod lets havea ethical we don't go out on presents this year.

Which sounds good
But the 11months of year brands are gifting your children with gifts.
You forever buying them or being gifted lovely clothes for them.
If you cutting back on spending fashion o feel is one area you could do that.
You all have far too much.
Not sure when Florence starts school but they in school uniform most of time.
Try and store hand me down boxes clearly labelled in loft with size so safayas can pass down to flobel and glos to poppy will be a big money saving.

Think do you need that many peaks
1 big pram
1 stroller
Plus you have your tula should suffice

Donate unnecessary baby items to people in need.
Baby bank or women's shelter would be nice touch.

Go down to 1 car you don't need 2 unless lee returns to work.

I get its nice to have him at home and you would hate for him be away again.
However you have family next door and lots freinds surely it be good for him to get a local job and good for your marriage too.

This would ease financial burden and worry if business went slow and mean you don't have to take every ad going as its damaging your credibility and your channel.

New year's resolutions I suggest for you.

Cut back on unnessary spending

Be more patient

Think before you rant

Realise not everyone will agree with you.
Stop this whole delete and block business unless they genuinally abusive.
You chose to put your self out there look at how other influencers juggle more than you.
Ask then best way be polite and respond.

Please consider internet safety.
Some real weirdos out there
Don't reveal real time whereabouts
Or that girls play alone on big drive way
If you were ever burgled you would invalidate your house insurance.

Please consider giving your girls more privacy.
Yes I know they cute beautiful girls that boost your engagement.
But having them occasional vlogs odd photos on insta is very different to putting them on insta stories daily.
Their private moments dancing or being silly.

You said you delete meldrums channel because if privacy.
Follow through on that.

Find some sort of usp and niche again as you are now unrelatable to many veiwers and followers.

Worm harder on content.
Come up some ideas your self
Finish blogs off nicely not to an abrupt end

Label everything paid work or gifted as ad.
Ultimate transparency will help rebuild Trust.

Be more charitable. Must be loads local charities that would benefit you and lee volunteering time as well as cash or gift donations.

Manage your time better a shopping haul is not an excuse missing assembly.
Surely having job from home like most self employed parents is the benefit of it fitting in around your child and not missing anything.
Sarah this mama life edits in evening when kids in bed.

Come up more original content dont keep copying others.

Stop with over top fake smiley screech act looks false act natural. You know like you would with real people!

Do you really need 7 holidays a year.
Surely they lose their specialness.
Also same resort all time makes vlogs suoer boring and samey.
Look at mummy daddy and me travel vlogs she does true adventures.

Why not explore more of Scotland and UK
Give me neilson a break.

You saying you taking time off until new year.

I think that's wise

Think about what went well 2018
What went badly
What you really want and need for 2019
Do you both want to continue with you tube
If so how can you improve
How can you did your poor damages image.
What do your kids want and need

More privacy
Parents who are present not always on their phones even at disney

Some private family moments

Don't get a pet unless you truly love pets and can cope.

You couldent cope with your parents cat and said you not a dog person in the past.

Be consistent maybe write it down in notebook as so many contradictions saves you desperately trying to delete past vlogs then.

Encourage lee to change too
Playing with chain saw just stupid
Consider message you sending to veiwers and kids.

Tell lee stop messaging people its creepy
We dont need to see golf or rangers game.

I really think he needs more than just being childcare and domestic slave.
Work as team around the house
Maybe be less messy.

Happy New year to the meldrum family

Please take on board constructive critism
Fare share vlog new low nearly 300 dislikes

Reactions: 22
That must’ve been a gift from Tegan, she had on her instagram about it a few weeks ago, wherever she has at the time. It’s disgusting really!! Poor animals but they don’t care really do they?!? Advertising food banks although paid to do so and coffee by animals in those conditions???

Reb if you reading here.
I dont hate you.
I'm not a jealous hater
Neither do I lead a sad hard life infact we moving soon to a house so I know how expensive house buying/moving and doing it up can be .
We know we can't do it all up at once and will have to do it up over time as we go along.

It was really nice of mil to decorate as that's a money saving do something nice as thank you for her hard work shes gone above and beyond buying the girls lovely party dresses/decorating and babysitting.

I dislike elf on shelf its more money and time parents don't have preparing for Christmas is stressful enough.
Love yorkies
Hate pigs in blankets

I do think you bit if same trap as mod lets havea ethical we don't go out on presents this year.

Which sounds good
Try and store hand me down boxes clearly labelled in loft with size so safayas can pass down to flobel and glos to poppy will be a big money saving.

1 big pram
1 stroller

However you have family next door and lots freinds surely it be good for him to get a local job and good for your marriage too.

This would ease financial burden and worry if business went slow and mean you don't have to take every ad going as its damaging your credibility and your channel.

Be more patient

Think before you rant

You chose to put your self out there look at how other influencers juggle more than you.

But having them occasional vlogs odd photos on insta is very different to putting them on insta stories daily.

Follow through on that.

Find some sort of usp and niche again as you are now unrelatable to many veiwers and followers.

Worm harder on content.

Be more charitable. Must be loads local charities that would benefit you and lee volunteering time as well as cash or gift donations.

Surely having job from home like most self employed parents is the benefit of it fitting in around your child and not missing anything.

Stop with over top fake smiley screech act looks false act natural. You know like you would with real people!

Give me neilson a break.

I think that's wise

What went badly

More privacy

You couldent cope with your parents cat and said you not a dog person in the past.

Be consistent maybe write it down in notebook as so many contradictions saves you desperately trying to delete past vlogs then.

Maybe be less messy.

That’s all very nice and all that but am afraid it’s all bla bla bla to rebs! She’s for sure not going to cut on things, they just bought this house and want to portray this lavish life they seem to have, and she’s not the type to listen anyways unless is to delete and block! She doesn’t care?!

Last edited:
So she describes her channel as a ‘family’ one but she doesn’t make videos with children in mind & swearing in them is acceptable. Got it Reb.

Reactions: 6
So she describes her channel as a ‘family’ one but she doesn’t make videos with children in mind & swearing in them is acceptable. Got it Reb.

Must be because shes so edgy!
Ffs if shes talking santa and gifts etc Its only courtesy to give a heads up to parents. I've seen all the other mummy vloggers do it. But then Reb isn't known for professionalism, respect or courtesy is she!
Either that or she doesn't realise not everyone palms the kids off on stay at home dads and in laws as much as she does, so wouldn't have the luxury of waiting till kids are out/in bed.

Reactions: 8

The message in her story is so passive aggressive. Makes it the viewers fault for watching ?

Reactions: 13
She is indeed very passive aggressive to her viewers! In case she was wondering, that’s what made me go from actually enjoying her videos in the very beginning to not being able to watch 30 seconds nowadays without wanting to roll my eyes and I hate that. Her voice, her tone in general, her whining, everything about her is passive aggressive.

Reactions: 13

What has she said? Thanks x

She is indeed very passive aggressive to her viewers! In case she was wondering, that’s what made me go from actually enjoying her videos in the very beginning to not being able to watch 30 seconds nowadays without wanting to roll my eyes and I hate that. Her voice, her tone in general, her whining, everything about her is passive aggressive.
She has no respect whatsoever for her subscribers or for anyone for that matter, it’s like it’s never her fault and she’s doing us a favour really!!! Condescending, rude, dishonest, patronising to name a few! She’s rude to anyone who dares leaving a comment or state their opinion.

Reactions: 10

Reb if you reading here.
I dont hate you.
I'm not a jealous hater

Love yorkies
Hate pigs in blankets

Which sounds good

1 big pram
1 stroller

Be more patient

Think before you rant

Follow through on that.

Worm harder on content.

Give me neilson a break.

I think that's wise

What went badly

More privacy

Maybe be less messy.

Complely agree with this, I'm a long time fan who's feeling a bit jaded with them myself. Found this forum by a comment on you tube a few days ago and even found myself (under my real name) and Instagram account slated and misquoted and even accused of being fake and perhaps Mrs M on a false account!! All this by simply making a nice comment to a long standing vlogger I have followed for years. Its actually very upsetting and pretty dangerous.
Some members in here need to watch what they are doing and need to familiarise themselves with the communication acts and laws covering social Media use, from what you've done re my account and the checking out who I follow etc etc (I don't use IG to post, only to follow), you are completely on the wrong path, I've seen downright nasty things said about me, an innocent you tube /insta commentator!! There's some really horrible comments in this forum. I'm not happy with how Mrs M is taking the piss, her channel is one long advert and it's boring, she and Lee look less happy and under strain, the content is ten a penny but this last foodbank one disgusted me being local. So forum members, please stick to the business operation side, don't get personal on supporters (like you've done with me!), the looks and style of Mrs M or the worst, her beautiful children.
Mrs M, you read this, you're in a fab position where you live in the UK. You could show off local beauty spots, family places to visit, local businesses and suppliers. Choose your sponsors better and if it's not earning enough to keep the family, to keep the channel and all you've both worked for, maybe return to regular employment to subsidise and regain the quality. Wishing you the best, but now off insta because of the personal attack on me because of this forum and my following of you, but I'm no sheep.

Catwoman what you have to realise is that this is, and always has been, a TRASH thread about Mrs M. Had you wanted to leave your nice comment about her, there is a RAVE section to do so. Some new members get confused about this.
Like you, we were once supporters of Mrs M but are now absolutely sickened by how she behaves. This is our outlet to vent our displeasure. Its been said before, she, and the rest of her family have come on here under many fake guises to see what we’re saying. And because, again, it’s a TRASH thread, of course we’re going to think anyone praising her could be Mrs M herself or one of her family.
As we say to anyone who doesn’t agree with the comments here, If it upsets you or you don’t like it, you’re free not to read it.
We are all very well aware of communication & social media acts, rest assured we have members who work in these fields to ensure everything is legal.

Begging again on Insta for a log basket. ??‍♀ . Reb make do, like I’ve done, and save up to order a nice log basket. Yes the big ones are costly - mine is £120 but by saving up for something (and topping it up with my Christmas present money) you can treasure the pleasure of having it once you do get it. It’s what everyone does. So out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.