Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the gifted romper story hilarious. It definitely strikes me as a 'Oh great, the brand has shared it publically so I'm going to have to admit it was gifted so people don't get on at me.'
How can this keep happening?! She’s needs to learn for the sake of her ‘job’

Reactions: 5
It was hilarious I guess they forced her hand

But I think it was on Lee insta stories not hers.

I missed begging for fire basket.
Was it in stories
Was it blatent

I think they being optimistic about cost of wood.

So bored of their fire

Looks like it's another fun filled day at the garden centre.
The freinds coming over

No doubt the fire on.
Lee will be cooking
Reb in a cosy next knit
Girls in random party dresses

Snotty baby

It's like humdrum bingo.

Reactions: 9
What story? ?

That bedroom with clothes all over the floor!!! She’s so untidy and not very clean at all, can she just not spend 5 minutes tidying up?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do her children actually have any clothes that she paid for? Everything is either free or from her MIL.

I love the cheap ass log basket begging pic is gone. Or maybe some foolish company has already offered her one.

Reactions: 7
How can Lee still get away with not correct mark hes pictures on IG. People forget that IG is buisness for them. She is so eager to grow on IG.
And he still hasnt adressed DLP issuses.

Do her children actually have any clothes that she paid for? Everything is either free or from her MIL.

I love the cheap ass log basket begging pic is gone. Or maybe some foolish company has already offered her one.
I think its been taken off because some companys been in touch.

I think its been taken off because some companys been in touch.
wonder who would be kindly gifting...

So she describes her channel as a ‘family’ one but she doesn’t make videos with children in mind & swearing in them is acceptable. Got it Reb.

it was a very inappropriate response. an apology would have better Rebs... and the fact that you are selling your product as family friendly.. that should give you a clue that you shouldn't "tend to be a bit sweary"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Only just caught up on the last thread and this one (joys of Christmas retail work ?). Great to see Reb taking money from charities, albeit indirectly, like our other fave Sarah. How do they sleep at night.

Did anyone see a post/story today about Rebs taking a break till after new year? I’m ‘almost’ positive I saw something flash up but can’t find it now! Or maybe it’s just the copious amounts of gin I’ve consumed in the past few days rotting my brain!! ??

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see a post/story today about Rebs taking a break till after new year? I’m ‘almost’ positive I saw something flash up but can’t find it now! Or maybe it’s just the copious amounts of gin I’ve consumed in the past few days rotting my brain!! ??
From YouTube but would be active on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Nope, she just said that Santa bought the main pressie and the stockings but that the kids new that her n Lee bought the other pressies. Someone with an 8 year old watched it and thought that a warning should have been given.
Sorry I really don't understand the issue with this the majority of my friends have pressies brought by parents and some brought by father Christmas.. everyone chooses to do it differently

Reactions: 2
Sorry I really don't understand the issue with this the majority of my friends have pressies brought by parents and some brought by father Christmas.. everyone chooses to do it differently

No, I think it's because she basically declared that Santa wasn't real in the video, and didn't put a warning or disclaimer to not watch the video with kids in the room.

Reactions: 8
Once again we see tree where lee proposed.

It's so repetative

Another day another walk

Yes let's walk in woods in middle of Scottish winter in party dress.
Florence has no coat
Must be behind their garden again

Please get a new back drop

We noted silly from fire shots, wood shots and kids dancing.

She had a post on Instagram about it, but it’s no longer there too.

No, I think it's because she basically declared that Santa wasn't real in the video, and didn't put a warning or disclaimer to not watch the video with kids in the room.
No she definitely did not ! Go watch it. Absolutely no mention of that.

Wasn’t Rebecca that said she didn’t like Santa taking credit for the presents?! I’m a wrong?!?

Just watched the latest vlog, a Christmas Q & A.

Find it a bit strange how people are interested in what she eats or wears Christmas Day but hey maybe that’s just me.

All she said was each child has a sack of presents from her and Lee, then the children have 1 big present each and a stocking each from Father Christmas. Surely her viewers are aware not everyone’s Christmas traditions are the same?

Reactions: 6
No she definitely did not ! Go watch it. Absolutely no mention of that.
Sarah, just had a little look at your previous posts.... I think you are on the wrong thread! This is a trash thread. There’s plenty of other platforms to brown nose, this one is not for that.

Surely her viewers are aware not everyone’s Christmas traditions are the same?
obvs... we all have different traditions, cultural differences, etc, I don't know what the viewer tells her 8 year old.... so the thing is that if she had put a little disclaimer all drama would have been avoided.

For my part, considering she didn't apologise, or even say that it didn't happen in her usual passive aggressive way when she is caught out, suggests to me that she does think she made a 'boob' and is trying to just make out the viewer shouldn't have her kids in the room when watching the video. Trying to deflect etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.