Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been reading this thread for the last hour and i think as much as you want to have an argument, unfortunately you have taken it way too far and it completey negates your points. You have commented on her appearance, the way she stands, her home, how much she wipes her kids noses. Writing like you are the pillars of society alongside making nasty carols and accusing her of loving her kids differently. And we should all be more like you? Really? You write about her not being present with her children over xmas because shes here reading these threads.... can u see the hypocrisy? What is she reading? Things YOU are writing? Therefore how present are you with your own families? Rather than wasting hours writing on here and reporting her to companies that will already have a team of people to do that job, go and enjoy your Christmas. There really is nothing to be gained in trashing a family like this other than destroying their self esteem. God forbid she ever did anything silly over these comments, you’d be totally responsible (no not her, you) and you’d have to live with that for the rest of your lives knowing her kids might read this one day, when actually you could just unfollow her? I totally agree that the ASA have guidlines for a reason but let THEM follow things up. You don’t need to write about how you’ve reported someone. If you believe someones shady, report, and move on with your life, surely? You don’t work there. Unfortunately, you’ve breached all laws in terms of online bullying and wouldn’t have a leg to stand on should they be telling the truth about knowing your identities. Some of you have broken the law in terms of online bullying. Look it up. It’s your only hope that they don’t know you. Honestly, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, why let this take up so much space in your lives. All it does it make it look like you are missing something in your own lives and it does come across like you are bullying her. Do you realise you’ve written over 600 pages about them? You could have been living your life and not even had to look at them in that time. And before you reply with the below, im not a sheep, not a meldrum, not interested in how you have a right to the same as the ASA neither do i want spiel about how you’ve said nothing wrong because you have ALL laughed at her for personal things. I honestly think you should take Christmas as a time to call it a day and go be with your families. This has been the most wasted hour of my life i cant believe you’re on here everyday. She could post a picture of a plain wall and you’d all have 50 things to say about it. It screams ‘fill the void in my life’ guys. The Instagram page was proof of that
Bye????

Reactions: 3
Ive been reading this thread for the last hour and i think as much as you want to have an argument, unfortunately you have taken it way too far and it completey negates your points. You have commented on her appearance, the way she stands, her home, how much she wipes her kids noses. Writing like you are the pillars of society alongside making nasty carols and accusing her of loving her kids differently. And we should all be more like you? Really? You write about her not being present with her children over xmas because shes here reading these threads.... can u see the hypocrisy? What is she reading? Things YOU are writing? Therefore how present are you with your own families? Rather than wasting hours writing on here and reporting her to companies that will already have a team of people to do that job, go and enjoy your Christmas. There really is nothing to be gained in trashing a family like this other than destroying their self esteem. God forbid she ever did anything silly over these comments, you’d be totally responsible (no not her, you) and you’d have to live with that for the rest of your lives knowing her kids might read this one day, when actually you could just unfollow her? I totally agree that the ASA have guidlines for a reason but let THEM follow things up. You don’t need to write about how you’ve reported someone. If you believe someones shady, report, and move on with your life, surely? You don’t work there. Unfortunately, you’ve breached all laws in terms of online bullying and wouldn’t have a leg to stand on should they be telling the truth about knowing your identities. Some of you have broken the law in terms of online bullying. Look it up. It’s your only hope that they don’t know you. Honestly, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, why let this take up so much space in your lives. All it does it make it look like you are missing something in your own lives and it does come across like you are bullying her. Do you realise you’ve written over 600 pages about them? You could have been living your life and not even had to look at them in that time. And before you reply with the below, im not a sheep, not a meldrum, not interested in how you have a right to the same as the ASA neither do i want spiel about how you’ve said nothing wrong because you have ALL laughed at her for personal things. I honestly think you should take Christmas as a time to call it a day and go be with your families. This has been the most wasted hour of my life i cant believe you’re on here everyday. She could post a picture of a plain wall and you’d all have 50 things to say about it. It screams ‘fill the void in my life’ guys. The Instagram page was proof of that
Then please don’t waste an hour on something that you’re not passionate about! Sincerely, go and be with those you love. If these forums take up more than a couple of minutes once or twice a day that’s not going to be good for you :)

Reactions: 11
1. You could be hit by a bus tomorrow, why waste an hour reading and commenting?
2. I'm responsible for no-one but me. I had an abusive ex that threatened suicide if I left. I wasn't responsible then and I'm certainly not responsible for an internet pimp.
3. For the love of god, if you're going to write a huge spiel, use paragraphs!

ETA - not sure if buses are running tomorrow, so I'll amend and say day after tomorrow ?

Reactions: 22

Get the violins out for her poor soul ??? not like people are really struggling this Christmas she’s in her 600k mansion crying over people calling her out on her bad business ethics. That woman has not one ounce of empathy in her body she’s as cold as they come.

Reactions: 10
Although I’ve gone off Mrs M and don’t agree with the way she conducts herself in general I do think you’ve taken it a step too far to by making dedicated Instagram pages and emailing companies she’s working with. We all have opinions on people and sometimes it’s nice to vent to people who have noticed the same things (i.e omg why is everyone doing SO many adds etc) but when you’re taking so much time out of your day to email companies who are working with her and set up Instagram pages it really does strike me that there must be something seriously lacking in your own life to possess you to do that. Perhaps something to think about.
I don’t know why but it was your passive agressive ‘perhaps something to think about’
finale on your lecture which really riled me.

Slapping down people who are doing something much more constructive (directly contacting companies who are paying them and who we all use probably) is a far better use of time that venting on here.
You have posted lots of messages on tattle, an email giving direct, honest feedback to a business is exactly the right thing to do and it’s what companies rely on and appreciate if the behaviour of one of their ambassadors is losing them custom.

You would hate me, I emailed a building company last week when I saw one of their drivers go through a red light on a pedestrian crossing. I spent three minutes on that and I think that my life is pretty fulfilled actually.

Yet you are still here viewing- you do know that you profile shows when you are reading the forum?

Off you trot with your pretend legal knowledge and your veiled threats. It’s laughable ?

Reactions: 14
Please do let us know specifically which laws have been broken? What should we expect to be charged with?
And please jump off the Meldrum victim train. If she behaved appropriately, was respectful to others and didn't set her husband to intimidate women on Facebook then yes maybe she would be a victim.

More fool you for spending your Christmas eve reading pages of comments you find distasteful! Me personally I read and reply while commuting, it doesn't eat into my time with my family in the slightest. If Meldrums could accept constructive criticism on their Instagram Youtube they would also be able to put their phones down and spend time with their families. No one forces her to delete anything that isn't kissing her ass.

I'm going to hold my tongue about your poor taste suicide threats and guilt trips because it's Christmas, as disgusting as the attempt may have been.

Have a lovely Christmas

Reactions: 17
Anyone who comes on here to comment about how we’re wasting our lives by coming on here to comment is HILARIOUS.

Reactions: 14
I just LOVE when people come here to tell us off and that we are jealous, sadly lacking....(we know the script!)
I just love it ?? they all think they are the first to say it ?
I’m just going say it, I love the drama! I am aware that is a character flaw of mine so there it is.

Reactions: 15
Us here have caused a change by holding channel mum people to account and highlighting when they duck up. Well done us.

Any predictions on her next cock-up?
Something distasteful about the homeless. For her sake I hope she does some charity work tomorrow just to try and salvage what is left. She would only be doing it for her buisness but it's better than nothing.

I just LOVE when people come here to tell us off and that we are jealous, sadly lacking....(we know the script!)
I’m just going say it, I love the drama! I am aware that is a character flaw of mine so there it is.
I love it too, all these threats to try to silence us, do they think the same thing said over and over again is deeply profound and we'll just ignore the floggers breaking the law?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
To the person who came on here and said ‘god forbid she does anything over these comments’ her ego is bruised because we have said that she needs to wipe her childs nose or that she dresses like someone that is much older than she is? Remember she doesn’t read here so we have no power over her? Or is it the fact that she is disgruntled because there is no way out of this for her now because instead of apologising for her repeated mistakes and making things right she is continuing the pity party for herself.
Shame on you, suicide is not to be taken lightly. Thankfully I will be enjoying time with my family once I give my time and help those who are not. For some, this time of the year is the hardest and lending an ear or having a shoulder to cry on when they’ve had a family member commit suicide and they are not there to spend it with them is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to see in my time volunteering. I will however always be thankful to have a lovely house, hard working handsome husband and good dad to our lovely kids to go home to at the end of it. The reality is a lot different for some people and it still beggars belief that she can’t get her head round that, she has had a privileged upbringing good for her. She is one of those who will go through life all woe is me, the food bank is already an after thought in her mind
Perhaps that’s something you should think about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
To the person who came on here and said ‘god forbid she does anything over these comments’ her ego is bruised because we have said that she needs to wipe her childs nose or that she dresses like someone that is much older than she is? Remember she doesn’t read here so we have no power over her? Or is it the fact that she is disgruntled because there is no way out of this for her now because instead of apologising for her repeated mistakes and making things right she is continuing the pity party for herself.
Shame on you, suicide is not to be taken lightly. Thankfully I will be enjoying time with my family once I give my time and help those who are not. For some, this time of the year is the hardest and lending an ear or having a shoulder to cry on when they’ve had a family member commit suicide and they are not there to spend it with them is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to see in my time volunteering. I will however always be thankful to have a lovely house, hard working handsome husband and good dad to our lovely kids to go home to at the end of it. The reality is a lot different for some people and it still beggars belief that she can’t get her head round that, she has had a privileged upbringing good for her. She is one of those who will go through life all woe is me, the food bank is already an after thought in her mind
Perhaps that’s something you should think about!
Well said! ?

Reb’s never had to struggle or known heartache in her life. She should be grateful for her extremely good fortune & pay it forward (without being paid to do so).

Reactions: 9
Rebs is going to Tesco, sorry cheap Asda but every little helps...???

Reactions: 3
1. You could be hit by a bus tomorrow, why waste an hour reading and commenting?
2. I'm responsible for no-one but me. I had an abusive ex that threatened suicide if I left. I wasn't responsible then and I'm certainly not responsible for an internet pimp.
3. For the love of god, if you're going to write a huge spiel, use paragraphs!

ETA - not sure if buses are running tomorrow, so I'll amend and say day after tomorrow ?
The bus comment - amazing! ????

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry to be a broken record but I am absolutely sick of the meldrum creating accounts in here to vaguely reference that they know our identities.

They do not know anyones identity!!!
They would have to go to court and a judge order tattle to release IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to the police for investigation!!!
If the police handed over these identities to the meldrums it would be a criminal offense!!!
What are they going to say “hiya reb and nuggy, here’s a list of addresses of people who might be disagreeing with you online, don’t go all vigilante will you- just loosely mention it on insta, thanx pals”

Arrggghhhh!!!!
It just irritates me so much ????

Reactions: 23
So she does things that are morally wrong and she calls us bullies it is a joke the vlog last night was disgusting get the police only person in the wrong is you Mrs meldrum you will not change and after last nights vlog I couldn’t care less

Reactions: 5
If you have an opinion on anything that differs in any way from kissing the ass of someone, you’re a bully. Fair enough, be disgruntled with the people who are saying she’s got cankles or whatever was claimed (I didn’t see those comments personally) but to delete the comments where people are saying it’s in distaste being paid to visit a foodbank etc, she just doesn’t want to allow anyone to have any sort of opinion other than that she is “precious of heart”. So trying to dictate the way people think and what they can and can’t say, that’s not bullying just to clarify.

The mental health card that keeps being played is really beginning to grate with me. I grew up with a parent who has battled severe depression throughout her adult life. I remember having to dress and feed my younger siblings because my parent wasn’t physically able. The way these bloggers throw around this whole “self care” listen to a podcast shite is just so not what anyone with mental health issues wants to hear. If my Mum is having a bad day, she can barely wash, dress and feed herself. These are basic human rights. And here you have someone who has such a wonderful platform that she could really do something to resonate with viewers about mental health, homelessness, food banks, breast lump screenings, but instead she’s frittering away any sort of real credibility she may have by diluting her message with Next ADs, free gifts, luxury skincare that’s gifted, the list goes on.

I’ve said this already but the vlog last night just didn’t make sense. A visit to a foodbank mixed in with a shopping trip, a coffee at Starbucks, presents for her children and a meal out. I think she wants it to be “organic” content but a day in the life doesn’t marry with the partnership she was being paid to advertise. And then as if that’s not enough, to then have a grid post of yet another paid partnership sitting on another frivolous gifted item looking at a bloody pavlova, it genuinely beggars belief. This is supposed to be her full time job.. yes I get she will have deadlines to meet, but surely she has the time if she is working and planning these things methodically to figure out what would be a good grid post at a certain time, which vlog to use etc.

I sincerely hope when they are reading through all these threads, that they understand that whilst people are hacked off - a lot of what is written here are ways for her to try and salvage any sort of reputation she may have left. It’s not rocket science, she really could work blooming hard into 2019 to make her channel something that viewers can once again relate to and trust in again.

Reactions: 24
What happened to her self-care pledge of having a day off from social media? She’s actually upped her social media presence, especially on Tattle lol.

Will she take tomorrow off & spend the day exclusively with her kids? Who will monitor ie; delete & block in her absence? Will they get paid double time for Xmas Day? Decisions decisions Rebecca! ?

Reactions: 6
I don’t like drama, but that is a trait that people who do not want to be disclosed for who they are tend to label the people trying to expose them do. They try to make you think that you are wrong and the one causing the drama. Unfortunately exposing anyone be it an abuser, a company doing wrong or a bully will use that term to de rail you and make you think you are wrong in the head, when quite clearly you are ok and just want justice. Exposing truth unfortunately does ruffle feathers and can’t be helped

If you have an opinion on anything that differs in any way from kissing the ass of someone, you’re a bully. Fair enough, be disgruntled with the people who are saying she’s got cankles or whatever was claimed (I didn’t see those comments personally) but to delete the comments where people are saying it’s in distaste being paid to visit a foodbank etc, she just doesn’t want to allow anyone to have any sort of opinion other than that she is “precious of heart”. So trying to dictate the way people think and what they can and can’t say, that’s not bullying just to clarify.

The mental health card that keeps being played is really beginning to grate with me. I grew up with a parent who has battled severe depression throughout her adult life. I remember having to dress and feed my younger siblings because my parent wasn’t physically able. The way these bloggers throw around this whole “self care” listen to a podcast shite is just so not what anyone with mental health issues wants to hear. If my Mum is having a bad day, she can barely wash, dress and feed herself. These are basic human rights. And here you have someone who has such a wonderful platform that she could really do something to resonate with viewers about mental health, homelessness, food banks, breast lump screenings, but instead she’s frittering away any sort of real credibility she may have by diluting her message with Next ADs, free gifts, luxury skincare that’s gifted, the list goes on.

I’ve said this already but the vlog last night just didn’t make sense. A visit to a foodbank mixed in with a shopping trip, a coffee at Starbucks, presents for her children and a meal out. I think she wants it to be “organic” content but a day in the life doesn’t marry with the partnership she was being paid to advertise. And then as if that’s not enough, to then have a grid post of yet another paid partnership sitting on another frivolous gifted item looking at a bloody pavlova, it genuinely beggars belief. This is supposed to be her full time job.. yes I get she will have deadlines to meet, but surely she has the time if she is working and planning these things methodically to figure out what would be a good grid post at a certain time, which vlog to use etc.

I sincerely hope when they are reading through all these threads, that they understand that whilst people are hacked off - a lot of what is written here are ways for her to try and salvage any sort of reputation she may have left. It’s not rocket science, she really could work blooming hard into 2019 to make her channel something that viewers can once again relate to and trust in again.
I understand the self care package doesn’t resonate with any one who has depression etc. That goes way deeper than what Mrs M tries to do on her platform. A trip to a food bank should have been on a vlog by itself and no monies exchanged, and the same with the breast screening it shouldn’t have been in with an ad for next. She clearly has no idea, and can we blame her for having such a molly coddled upbringing, but I would say that management should guide her but they just leave her to the wolves to become more of a car crash than she has been.

Reactions: 7
Who called "homelessness" as the next thing? Very carefully placed copy of The Big Issue in her shopping trolley today ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.