Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idkk

Chatty Member
He deleted me from insta then accepted my request back!!!
Lol what a bellend

You know what, though— I actually don’t mind Lee. He’s cheesy and a bit cringe but he’s harmless and nice and he’s got a good vibe for the most part. He got really into the editing on the vlogs and started having a lot of fun with it, and during that brief period Rebecca stepped away from the vlogs and he completely took over, I actually liked what he was doing with them. I can’t for the life of me see the logic in forcing him out other than it being nothing more than Rebecca’s jealousy. They’re a family vlogging channel. Family. She’s trying way too hard to be Emily Norris or Louise Pentland. That’s not her space. She’s not charismatic enough. She needs the family dynamic and like it or lump it, sweetheart, that means sharing the spotlight with your husband. Her kids are growing up and she’s boring. She’ll be nothing soon if she doesn’t accept the family rebrand.

Reactions: 15
F

FamHam

She didn't use the YouTube tool to mark it as a paid partnership, no ad on thumbnail and ad at the end of an unnesisarry long draw out title so it's cropped off before clicking on it.

Why does she still think she's above the law? YouTube is her jam but I bet she claims the simple flowchart is just too confusing for her.

Screenshot_20181224-003215.jpg

M

Member 1682

Especially as in the past they let her go on all week coughing and found out when they finally went to the doctor that she had a chest infection. Would you not be more wary and cautious in future?
Thick as two short planks,the pair of them
She’s asking for advice on Instagram like some wide eyed child who hasn’t got a clue. Needs to give her head a wobble.

Ezra84

Although I’ve gone off Mrs M and don’t agree with the way she conducts herself in general I do think you’ve taken it a step too far to by making dedicated Instagram pages and emailing companies she’s working with. We all have opinions on people and sometimes it’s nice to vent to people who have noticed the same things (i.e omg why is everyone doing SO many adds etc) but when you’re taking so much time out of your day to email companies who are working with her and set up Instagram pages it really does strike me that there must be something seriously lacking in your own life to possess you to do that. Perhaps something to think about.
There’s no other way to “review” her business. If she was an online shop you’d be able to write whatever you like on review sites etc. She’s conned me a few times, made me feel completely inferior to her and blatantly lied every day. No one would make fake accounts if she didn’t keep deleting perfectly polite questions. She’s creating this no one else. Shecoukd nip this all in the bud by addressing it and changing but it’s not happened so far and there’s been about 9000 + comments on here. X

Bottlebrush

There is a perfectly good hardware store on Banchory High Street that sells lots of lovely log baskets..... you can't miss it as the baskets are on the pavement!

Idkk

Chatty Member
They should’ve stuck to Lee doing the vlogs, Rebecca doing the main channel, with a focus on family life in the lovely old house, organic growth, relevant select ads. But Rebecca got jealous and greedy and now they’ve just ballsed everything up with one terrible decision after another.

Bogglers

I think the balloon has gone up now, for sure.
2019 will be an interesting year for influencers in general I reckon.

If Lee has got himself a job to bring in the moolah then good on him.
God knows he needs his independence back as well as structure in his daily life. Instead he’s been treated as a potential competitor to his wife who clearly hated the idea, hence the second channel going and now he’s going to be merely background noise.
I just get a feeling that all is not well. Relationship wise too.
I can’t imagine she’s a woman you’d want to cross because she’s not mature enough to have a level headed discussion without getting super defensive and involving her family and sheep of course. True narcissist, all about me, me, me.
I hope none of the kids end up with her traits, these things are cyclical and go down generations.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I just LOVE when people come here to tell us off and that we are jealous, sadly lacking....(we know the script!)
I just love it ?? they all think they are the first to say it ?
I’m just going say it, I love the drama! I am aware that is a character flaw of mine so there it is.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the newest vlog and feel honestly like she doesn’t put much effort in and it’s all for the ?

Emily Norris, for example, is heavy on the ads too but you can tell she does lots of research on what she is promoting and puts the effort into her vlogs. Emily is a natural in front of the camera and her vlogs are beautifully edited and obviously thought out. Mrs M was just sat in the car reading the packet on the Ella’s Christmas pouch. You can tell she’s just been sent it, isn’t really that passionate about the product or Ella’s Kitchen and it’s all for a quick buck.

I think maybe Mrs M thought by visiting Fareshare she would get lots of praise for being so charitable. But really it’s backfired. If it were me I’d want to see where the food from Fareshare goes, talk to the people who have benefitted from this worthwhile cause and talk about how much Ella’s kitchen has given to this cause and how by buying the product you are helping to feed hungry, vulnerable people.

I think she should find a charity with a cause she is really passionate about and help them! Part time working mummy for example, is so passionate about supporting victims of domestic abuse because of her own experience and hundreds of her followers have kindly donated to women’s refuges - it’s amazing! Not to mention the awareness she has raised of different types of abuse.

I think Mrs M needs to step back and evaluate exactly where she wants to go with her channel. I personally think she is missing a trick in not doing more vlogs about living in Scotland and promoting a beautiful country and the sorts of things families can get up to there. Seems to me she is more interested in promoting other countries and resorts with her freebie holidays from Nelson (or whatever the company is called!)

Reactions: 14

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Can’t take a breath without coughing...tips???? Yeah I’ve got one! Phone the bloody doctor and put your camera down!

Rubynoodle

This is not the first time she’s filmed her kids when they’ve been ill, when they first moved into their new house she was ill then too and it was so uncomfortable to watch. Of course it’s all poor me me me will I ever get any sleep, no regard to her child whatsoever. Poor baby, agree here she needs to be seen by a doctor. Instead of asking for tips call 111 you dopey cow. What are you waiting for? If one of my kids had been ill for WEEKS I would have them to a doctor by now. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - grade A narcissist! Being ill to Rebecca is a nuisance, everything has to revolve around her and her world and she is unable to recognise the needs of her children. Oh but she needs to get that perfect Instagram shot in the woods so they will be dragged out for a walk because it’s what she wants and has to keep up the image of perfect family life

murphy

Interesting...……………………...I certainly wouldn't want it as my family's main income...………………...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/tec...ir-power-heres-why/ar-BBRxIyc?ocid=spartandhp

Ah, the penny's dropped. Louise only wrote her post because it's HER image at the top of that article about influencers and she's desperate to proclaim her integrity. Lol.

The tide really is turning against influencers. There's been quite a few negative articles and bits of research recently. Let's see if Louise et al are so keen to remain active on Instagram when they can't make money off their followers. Louise pretends it's some sort of helpful community for women to connect and (gag) empower each other. Bollocks.

WiKi

Yep, it’s a lovely idea in theory but in practise it can be a nightmare! My local food bank is open on a Wednesday and so there’s almost 100 people (don’t get me wrong, it’s very generous and appreciated) trying to drop off boxes of 24 very different items today when there are no volunteers in. These will all need to be sorted and stored. They will be open again on Boxing Day but the week after Christmas is usually quite quiet as people have been with family and so maybe aren’t as desperately in need. All those wonderful chocolates and selection boxes will have to wait until the new year. My advice would always be to get in touch with your local food bank at the end of November, ask what they’re short of and then do one donation early-mid December if you can. Even better... see if they need volunteers. A few hours a week, even once a month, is so so so needed in a lot of places
I sent all this to Emily Norris in a DM when she first mentioned reverse advent calendars and massive props to her (although I know she’s not entirely without issues) she asked me follow up questions and then did loads more insta stories clarifying points and adding extra info that she hadn’t known. Nothing like Reb who just immediately goes on the defensive

fireflies

VIP Member
Yet here you are doing exactly the same. And who is sitting in front of a computer this isn't 1998.
Lol scarface that comment made me chuckle.

I commented on my phone whilst making my family an xmas tea.

Whilst I was cooking I reflected about how many families dont have that much this Christmas and realise how lucky we are.

Troll central today.

H3ll0

Party dresses gifted by jojo

They failed to respond to any of my messages

So wasent just the snow suit

They staying on my naughty banned list.

Safiyah age 7

Dress age 5-6 (that’s the biggest they do)

Jojo: would you like a free dress for your daughter even though it won’t fit her?

Reb: Free? Yes! Yes! Yes! We’ll have it all

Alightened

VIP Member
But I'm not a bully???. I'm just stating the bleeding obvious???. I'm quite a nice person..I just don't put up with??????

Rubynoodle

She is a liar who is continuously attempting to control everyone's perceptions of her. She can’t do that here, a classic narcissist casting herself as a highly principled person, but in reality she is only concerned with her own needs and is too weak to face the truths that she’s been called out for, her defenses have been threatened so she’s resorting to nasty reprisal when that doesn’t work she uses the good old pity card. But when it comes to the truth, she will always stonewall, blame and shame others, and deflect accountability for her own wrong doings.
This message from her tonight is a cover up for her shambles of an ad for a food bank, another passive aggressive Meldrum ‘have a good Christmas with the family’ what about those that don’t get to spend their Christmas with loved ones Rebecca or those not so fortunate that they won’t get a meal or are sleeping on the streets? She doesn’t care in the slightest, again it’s just look at me pity me with all these trolls I have. Rally up sheep ?? time for you to stroke her ego again ?

Last edited:

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas ladies/gents and not forgetting our hobbits :m:m:mThanks for all the laughs and I'm so glad we have this little bit of the internet, I think it has saved me from getting a divorce as my husband was sick of hearing my "influencer" rants ? ??