Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching Nadia Sawalha and fam on YouTube ( not a flogger or mummy blogger I know) they're not for everybody but make me laugh so much her husband's edits all the vlogs I really can't see how the Meldrums get so many subs!?! Next to Nadia's and family's vlogs hers look like utter s*** seriously!

Reactions: 3
I've never been to Disneyland Paris, but after the meldrums fiasco I've read quite a few reviews. Long story short I've put off several people that were planning on booking a holiday there due it being badly maintained, expensive and rude staff. They have mostly 1 star reviews on trustpilot.

Well you did influence people Mrs meldrum, but not the way Disney thought you would do. I wouldn't shop at next anymore either.

Reactions: 5
Yes she did in a Q&A video which she suddenly deleted/made private after it was mentioned.
It was from 2 years ago and she was criticising Louise's "new" content and saying it was boring, not the Sprinkleofglitter she use to enjoy.
Wilfred Anderson's channel onYouTube might still have it.
Wow, that was stupid if she then went onto collaborate with Louise! Duh! I've found wildreds channel and had a nosey but can't find an obvious video. However, seeing earlier Mrs M videos again (I've followed for years), even the thumbnails and content on them she has got extremely lazy in her 'creativity'.... She looks bloody miserable nowadays. They both do. Shame.

I've never been to Disneyland Paris, but after the meldrums fiasco I've read quite a few reviews. Long story short I've put off several people that were planning on booking a holiday there due it being badly maintained, expensive and rude staff. They have mostly 1 star reviews on trustpilot.

Well you did influence people Mrs meldrum, but not the way Disney thought you would do. I wouldn't shop at next anymore either.
I'd never go there, seen too many miserable looking vids, crap weather and I'm not surprised rude staff. The false Disney hyper attitude from staff you can get away with in the States but us Europeans less so. I can't even go into our local Disney store as us Scots can be dour (miserable) and the welcome at the door just doesn't work ?
Nab, Disney needs to be guaranteed sunshine!

Reactions: 1
I predict over the next few years these mummy influencer vloggers will be trying their hardest to find another source of income without having to get off their arse and get a proper job. Like Emily Norris with her £24 “positivity planner” for example, she’s apparently sold a few thousand in a relatively short amount of time.

Last edited:
Rinse and repeat yep

There's some financial management ad coming.

I think Cleo was 1 app 5quid per sign up.

Sure there was Another

Let's not forget PayPal money

Is she just saying shes skint because everyones skint to seem more relatable and normal.

A 600k 3rungs up ladder is bug financial burden for sure.

Also rushing to decorate and furnish it.

They need to pace their expenses and make genuine cut backs.

I'm sure another holiday be booked by feb

Jan

New year declutter speed clean
Money app
Gym pics and kindly gifted active wear.

I do trust Louise shes been in Industry a while.

I think this comments is accurate
Ads and income will try up 1st quarter
And jan shesbob spending ban so no hauls

What the heck will her content and posts be?

That's interesting. It might be worth checking back on them in January. You'll find a lot more ads in Oct/Nov/Dec because brands have a lot more budget during this time (Q4) as it's christmas and they anticipate more sales. Q1 - Jan/Feb/March is always a less busy time for ads so might be nice to see your faves again xxx
I swear if there is, thats me done with the Meldrums. ?

I predict over the next few years these mummy influencer vloggers will be trying their hardest to find another source of income without having to get off their arse and get a proper job. Like Emily Norris with her £29 “positivity planner” for example, she’s apparently sold a few thousand in a relatively short amount of time.
Wt actual f? A positivity planner? I have to look at this, I need a laugh ?

Reactions: 2
I predict over the next few years these mummy influencer vloggers will be trying their hardest to find another source of income without having to get off their arse and get a proper job. Like Emily Norris with her £24 “positivity planner” for example, she’s apparently sold a few thousand in a relatively short amount of time.
Sounds like Kelly and her £30 colouring book with lots of empty space for writing all over again! We must be close to saturation on that.

Reactions: 1
Well I must be psychic. Either that or they are all just so predictable ?

Has she mentioned this activity journal, it’s apparently being released March and I can’t recall her ever talking about it??

Reactions: 7

I have been several times with my family, during winter and summer months and I can’t complain really, from the hotel, park, food and everything in general, I have no complains, our stay has always been good there.

Has she mentioned this activity journal, it’s apparently being released March and I can’t recall her ever talking about it??
That's how edgy rolls, jumping on a bandwagon.

Waterstones lists it as humor https://www.waterstones.com/book/mummy-and-me/rebecca-meldrum//9781841883533

It's expensive 12.99 for a paperback that will be mostly empty pages. The tag line is too saccharine Complete Together <3 Keep Forever

Reactions: 3

This must be what she was doing the naming something vote for when it was either mummy and me or mummy’s favourites or something. What a load of wank! Links up with her ‘useable uppable’ Xmas gifts to the girls which she’s so proud will be added to the plastic waste mountain immediately after one use.

Reactions: 12

Good god another mummy flogger journal, 192 pages of 5 minute activities to enjoy with your kids do we need a book to tell us how to do that? What has the world come to! She hasn’t mentioned it, she will be saving it for her new yuuuur new me bullshit

Reactions: 12
Good god another mummy flogger journal, 192 pages of 5 minute activities to enjoy with your kids do we need a book to tell us how to do that? What has the world come to! She hasn’t mentioned it, she will be saving it for her new yuuuur new me bullshit
Aren’t there already a heap of them on the market as it is. Yawn.

Reactions: 7
She's going to be going straight to the police station for us spoiling her announcement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: even though it was publicly listed on major online shops :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aren’t there already a heap of them on the market as it is. Yawn.
Well of course there is, she needs something to copy! Coming up with anything original is too much work

Reactions: 11
Oh look a Meldrum on the bandwagon, like that never happens.
And what an original idea, I'm sure there are no others like it on the market...

Last edited by a moderator:
She's already on it...
View attachment 3578
This makes me so angry ?
I’m an English teacher and have written children’s books but it is incredibly difficult to get published as an unknown. The fact that she gets to churn out this garbage (which by the looks of the description she has not compiled herself) is despicable.

An audience of 200k - where???
Rounding up her combined platforms perhaps!

Reactions: 11
This must be what she was doing the naming something vote for when it was either mummy and me or mummy’s favourites or something. What a load of wank! Links up with her ‘useable uppable’ Xmas gifts to the girls which she’s so proud will be added to the plastic waste mountain immediately after one use.
You’re right! Rings a bell.
Surely having a mooch around a garden centre, tea and cake and a walk (aka their main activities) can’t fill a book?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.