Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she call P ‘the baby’ so people think she has an actual baby, rather than a 4 year old (I think?!) and can justify staying in bed to feed?!

Reactions: 21
No coco pops or toast in the murder mansion, only brioche will do ;-)
Came here to comment on the brioche. She really think she’s something doesn’t she?! Just say “her breakfast that she had to get herself cos I’m too lazy to get up and feed my children” Had to mention brioche. What a stuck up cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because Brioche is something F can grab herself probably without her lazy arsed mother having to get out of bed!
Or left out on a plate like a bleeping pet because that’s what lazy, neglectful parents do. She’ll get up to feed the Prince 🤢 I’m sure but her actual children are left to fend for themselves. Having a brioche doesn’t change that, Poppy went downstairs by herself to get her own breakfast. At 4 years old. Because her mother can’t be arsed to get up. She’s a terrible mother, an awful person and I feel so sorry for those girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Do you think the brioche is left out for P in the vestibule beside the salopettes?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think the brioche is left out for P in the vestibule beside the salopettes?
Probably because that implies she’s a wealthy, posh neglectful mother instead of a scrounging, unemployed, piece of tit mother. Oh wait.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she Is certainly living up to her thread.
Her taste in kids clothes is as bad as her own poor kids dressed like raggy dolls S & F surely don't pick these floral multicoloured monstrosities at their age?

Reactions: 18
I’m sure that rainbow coat will look fab paired with all the Hype gear S got for her birthday 😐 my niece who is 10 wouldn’t be caught dead in anything that wasn’t river island at the mo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That jacket for S? Come on now Begs.

That dress for F? Really?

P's Brioche... from Aldi. Hilarious.

It has turned into a parody account. As for the close friends chats. She's not got anything of interest going on and it's showing big time. Good thing is, at least the worst drivel is now on there for the paying close friends. 😂

Reactions: 19
That jacket for S? Come on now Begs.

That dress for F? Really?

P's Brioche... from Aldi. Hilarious.

It has turned into a parody account. As for the close friends chats. She's not got anything of interest going on and it's showing big time. Good thing is, at least the worst drivel is now on there for the paying close friends. 😂
Haha, yes Aldi brioche from a trip to westhill before Lee went to work. So, so aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha, yes Aldi brioche from a trip to westhill before Lee went to work. So, so aspirational.
I love Aldi, shop there all the time but she's such a pretentious prat, when really she's far from aspirational.
Point and laugh at Beggy.

Reactions: 13
Catherine tate knows 🤣 mentioned in the first couple of seconds
That sketch is so funny! Thanks for sharing.
Back to Beggy, if I was laid up in bed with flu, I'd still never let a 4 year old go downstairs on their own. A neighbour of mine was burgled in the night a few years ago and she had no idea it'd happened until she came downstairs the next morning and the back door was open and stuff had been strewn everywhere. She had primary school aged kids at the time and she discovered it herself not any of her children, thankfully! Beggy is so irresponsible.

Reactions: 13
That sketch is so funny! Thanks for sharing.
Back to Beggy, if I was laid up in bed with flu, I'd still never let a 4 year old go downstairs on their own. A neighbour of mine was burgled in the night a few years ago and she had no idea it'd happened until she came downstairs the next morning and the back door was open and stuff had been strewn everywhere. She had primary school aged kids at the time and she discovered it herself not any of her children, thankfully! Beggy is so irresponsible.
I had a friend that had happened to also. She was herself in the house with the two children, thieves made off with everything they could from the ground floor and none of them were wakened, terrifying. This was in Aberdeen itself in a residential street!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This awful fashion sense that she has must be for a laugh, the stuff she links is revolting for herself and so out of touch for those girls.

Rebecca will still go out, that close friends drivel is for content, she literally does not care about anyone else but herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.