Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she’s suddenly wanting to switch place with someone who lives in London when she said not so long ago she hated going to London when she did YouTube 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing morning content for the “close friends”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s not feeling pumped today guys - because she didn’t go to the gym and get a pump from rami

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So contacting the brands does work ….do I feel guilty do I duck … she needs to go in the bin and parent along with the other wet wipe This Mama Life who is about as maternal as Rose West

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That last thing she put up, talking about a ray of light. Does she want a torch for Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
B2B262B0-CF2A-47D4-855F-6B81DBA15F08.jpeg

“They say I wear fake tan…but I don’t 😭
“Here are my favourite tanning drops!” (Implying she also uses other tanning ‘drops’ in order to have a favourite).
Just duck off beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It can’t take two adults to wrap those few Xmas presents ffs she needs to get a bloody grip

Reactions: 11
It can’t take two adults to wrap those few Xmas presents ffs she needs to get a bloody grip
For someone who does t have to go to work she must have loads of time!!
Ive not had any time yet due to working, I will have to spend my evenings next week once the kids are in bed to wrap all mine so boo hoo hoo beggy to you so called busy life 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it just pathetic?! Her kids are at school/nursery - can’t she just spend an hour one day doing it herself when the kids are out during the day?
she can’t seem to do anything for herself.
you can just imagine the guilt trip she’s been throwing at lee - bet she’s happily using the fact that he’s away over Christmas to get him to do everything. She probably hasn’t even given it a second thought that he’s spending his Christmas working or that the kids are spending Christmas without their Dad this year.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.