Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have seen her sister in a Patagonia fleece and wanted one because she’s so cool!! My sun is 19 and he has them as well As his friends.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her obsession with these brands, she’s the same age as me why would you willingly dress like an OAP in your early 30’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand her obsession with these brands, she’s the same age as me why would you willingly dress like an OAP in your early 30’s 🤣
Because she’s of the same mindset as her dozy mother. They fancy themselves as wealthy landed gentry types who live in the countryside. They know they would look ridiculous in high end fashion so
Instead they cling onto the expensive high end brands for outdoor pursuits and country landowner types. It’s all for show. She creams her knickers over a shapeless generic cream fleece - but only because it’s got a badge on it that when seen or when googled people will see is an expensive brand and THAT is what gets her going. Like I said earlier - if that fleece had been from her local supermarket for £18 she wouldn’t have looked twice at it and lee would never have got her that as a Christmas gift. She didn’t want a fleece - she wanted an expensive new shiny bottle cap to be seen with - It’s only the label she wanted so that she could show off. She’s got the mindset of a stupid child - desperate to stand in the centre of the room twirling around in her new party dress while the adults all stand around telling her how much of a pretty little princess she is. It’s vomit inducing, juvenile and utterly pathetic. She genuinely thinks that people care about her daft fleece or her stupid welly boots or her pointless exercise bike….. she’s delusional.

Reactions: 35
Desperate to stand in the centre of the room twirling around in her new party dress while the adults all stand around telling her how much of a pretty little princess she is.
👏👏
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the most accurate description of Rebecca Cannon Meldrum that you will ever see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ll go against the grain and say that Patagonia gear is genuinely high quality and produced ethically. I have a lot of their outerwear and it’s still in perfect condition after years of wear.

That being said, since Beggy only walks the horse in the exclusive woods, and churns her wardrobe like it’s an Aldi conveyor belt, I’m not sure it’d mean anything to her beyond being “a brand”.

Reactions: 9
I don't get the hype with patagonia, one of my friends has some stuff and it really doesn't look anything special 🤷‍♀️
It’s not. It’s what serious outdoorsy folk, casual backpackers or OAP’s with no dress sense wear 😂 I see Patagonia on someone and I instantly think “dowdy”. The brand itself bores me.

Reactions: 8
Same tit different day Rebecca should wear boring clothes to match her boring life

Reactions: 4
It’s not. It’s what serious outdoorsy folk, casual backpackers or OAP’s with no dress sense wear 😂 I see Patagonia on someone and I instantly think “dowdy”. The brand itself bores me.
My Dad has Patagonia stuff - for when he goes out for a hill walk or to wear on his fishing weekends!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what she’ll do when the dreamy private woods are no more. For someone who can drive, has access to a car all day and *loves* walking, they’re the only place she takes Burrrrtie

Reactions: 5
OMG - I was just about to order a 6 month subscription for my mum for Christmas as she is ECV and can’t leave the house ATM so this would have been perfect. Thank God I saw this.

I’ve already ordered flowers from B&W for 3 family w members for Xmas.There is no way I am sending anything from a company that condones any type of racism. If this ad isn’t removed and an apology given, I’m going to insist on a full refund. Why do these companies (or their agencies) not do ANY due diligence. I use B&W a lot and this has really, really put me off - even if they do do damage limitation

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.