Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her boiler is outside? My Mums oil boiler is outside the back door but she also has a CM monitor in the house.
But I think as usual old begster is struggling with the concept of Number place value 🙄
Yeah my oil boiler is outside but I still have a detector in the house. They cost peanuts and save lives.

Reactions: 6
She is just so bleeping thick.
I don’t know what PPM is
I didn’t know I needed one without gas (but had one that got binned after beeping)
I don’t know how carbon monoxide is related to oil boilers.

But so, so delighted to have another ‘we almost died’ story

Reactions: 10
We’ve had 3 gas leaks in our flat. The 1st one the gas meter was put outside, rhe 2nd one was boiler flume so that had to be changed the 3rd one was the pipe from the meter to the boiler. All scary and but different to Carbon. But both a silent killer!
I did not know this but gas has different smells, our last one smelt completely different. Our detectors get tested twice a year n boiler once. We live in housing association n they double check.

She needs to be careful what’ she says and educate people.

Reactions: 11
Think she may have miss-heard the service man…10,000 I don’t think so. You really would be dead

Reactions: 15
I call BS. Surely they would have a carbon monoxide alarm?
No mention of the prince either, usually animals suffer first as they’re smaller.
I think she’s on the beg for a #gifted boiler.
I call BS too. If 6000 is enough to kill you in seconds and hers was apparently 10,000 🤔🤥
And all that money on the house, they had the boiler moved when all the work was being done, they haven't been told to get a carbon monoxide reader

Reactions: 12
I call BS too. If 6000 is enough to kill you in seconds and hers was apparently 10,000 🤔🤥
And all that money on the house, they had the boiler moved when all the work was being done, they haven't been told to get a carbon monoxide reader
So did they not need to get any kind of inspection to sign off the building work they had done....if so , surely they would have insisted on CO monitor ?....assuming the build work was done 'to code' which I doubt

She’s talking complete and absolute nonsense as per usual.
here are the actual danger levels of carbon monoxide emissions leaking from a household boiler and what effect it would have.
her boiler has not been leaking at 10,000 ppm - because clearly if it had been - even for 5 minutes - they would all be dead.
View attachment 912077
does she seriously think that she can get away with coming out with these absurd lies and that no one will call her out on it?!

Also - Rebecca, get a carbon monoxide detector you dumb witch.
Well there we go then.

I hate those people who exaggerate and and lie to make things more dramatic. What's the need?

Really pleased she can spend her money on Tony, numerous disgusting collared tops, cheap poly dresses but can’t spend £6 on an alarm from Amazon. Mental

Reactions: 21
I have never seen anyone so gleeful to have nearly died.

And if it was true then you can be damn sure she would know what ppm is because a normal person would have found out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She should have one in the same room as her open fire. Also why it is important to have your chimney regularly swept, and if she’s binning beeping CO monitors, what’s the chances the chimney hasn’t been properly swept either??

Reactions: 17
We know she doesn't touch the chimney, she doesn't even clean the hearth!

So she had a carbon monoxide reader but threw it away and didn't bother replacing it. Is her husband as thick as she is, he works on oil rigs. They have their own oil supply to the house??

Reactions: 17
She is utterly clueless in life so wouldn't expect much less but how can he sleep at night away for 3 weeks at a time without knowing whether his family have carbon monoxide alarms in their house when they have real fires etc. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, the carbon monoxide monitor was beeping, so she threw it away, then they've nearly died due to carbon monoxide??
Have I got that right?

What a pair of utter bleeping idiots. Perhaps it was beeping to alert you to the carbon monoxide you absolute weapon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry, the carbon monoxide monitor was beeping, so she threw it away, then they've nearly died due to carbon monoxide??
Have I got that right?

What a pair of utter bleeping idiots. Perhaps it was beeping to alert you to the carbon monoxide you absolute weapon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
lol was just coming on to say the same thing, they bleep for a reason😱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.