Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try and not get drunk and accuse your mates of
Being jealous of you and trying to ruin your “career” tonight Becky 😏

She never quite gets it right does she?! The state of her hair for starters, the boots are horrendous on her and the patterned tights are like those from Debenhams when you were 13 and thought you were ‘cool’
Pointy toe Peter Pan hook boots are more circa 2010 hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She never quite gets it right does she?! The state of her hair for starters, the boots are horrendous on her and the patterned tights are like those from Debenhams when you were 13 and thought you were ‘cool’
What in the name of Pat's hole is that on her bloody head???
Many moons ago I thought she dressed quite well,but this has fully offended my eyes and put me off my jacket potato

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure they’ll really suit your teenage daughter. On peroxide-soaked Ma Cannon the second teamed with an ill-fitting sparkly dressed, not so much!

I’ve just bought a pair of those tights today....

for my teenage daughter!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeepers what a state to go out like that

no doubt she’ll be designated driver tho

id need a drink dressed like that 😆

I used to wear tights like that with my puffball skirt in the 80's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeepers what a state to go out like that

no doubt she’ll be designated driver tho

id need a drink dressed like that 😆
I was thinking that, there’s no way she’d pay for a taxi home especially not from Aberdeen. If she isn’t driving, I could honestly see her getting Lee to leave the girls and pick her up

• Wow
I was thinking that, there’s no way she’d pay for a taxi home especially not from Aberdeen. If she isn’t driving, I could honestly see her getting Lee to leave the girls and pick her up
She won’t be driving - she hardly drives anywhere. She will probably get her Dad to pick her up! 😂

or Rami……

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s if she actually went into Aberdeen.. probably went to the local affordable pub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle: Beggy should be wearing a leather skirt for nights out, rather than an ill fitting sparkly party dress
Beggy: *Reads tattle and still gets it’s horrifically wrong*
#definatelynotastyleinfluencer #90sarecalling #notinagoodway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.