Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have written this post for her its that predictable
Poppy strikes again how are the fans not bored to death with this crap?

Reactions: 11
Photos of the TWO nights out or it didn’t happen 😂 I’m not buying that she’s suddenly got loads of ‘chums’ 🤢 and a social life.
From the person who uploads her bleeping washing to Instagram why is she not sharing her nights out and all her ‘chums’..... 🤥
She looks like she’s raided the dressing up box because that’s what she’s done, taken a 100 photos, posted one to insta and straight back in her pjs all night. I bet that dress still has the tags on and will be going back next week.
Can’t wait to see tonight’s outfit for playing pretend part 2 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dress looks terrible on her!!
It’s a terrible quality dress. It’s so cheap and nasty it’s see through. It wouldn’t be so bad but she perceives herself as being a lot better than everyone else but yet wears cheap and nasty unsustainable clothes.

Reactions: 11
She never quite gets it right does she?! The state of her hair for starters, the boots are horrendous on her and the patterned tights are like those from Debenhams when you were 13 and thought you were ‘cool’
Yup. The skirt and jumper aren’t too bad IMO, but the hair, tights and boots are awful.

Reactions: 9
Another awful mismatched outfit 🤣 what look is she trying to achieve other than looking like a state!

Reactions: 5
She never quite gets it right does she?! The state of her hair for starters, the boots are horrendous on her and the patterned tights are like those from Debenhams when you were 13 and thought you were ‘cool’
The hair is awful. The jumper is ok but not for going out in. The skirt is too short for her - she hasn’t got the legs that she thinks she has. The boots are a bleeping abomination. The tights are like something out of one of her kids drawers. She just never gets it quite right does she?!

Reactions: 9
I bet it’s the mums from school who invited every mum in the year group. No way would she be invited to a small group of chums, she’s an absolute bore.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.