Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it possible that a pile of Christmas presents can make me feel so depressed?!

And each pile is almost identical. I have 3 children and their presents are so individual to each of their likes. They might get similar things but they are so different. Like if I got each of them a dressing gown, one would be deadpool, one baby yoda and one studio Ghibli.
Are her girls really all into the same things, given their differing ages at the least?

*edited to add I’ve just remembered that Reb can’t do that as she doesn’t like character clothing 🙄 well do you know who does like it? Kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ And they can’t wear Boden and Joules tutus forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m wondering if a few of her OnlyFans (lol) responded to her political post. She usually posts something passive aggressive if someone dares disagree with her!!
Could she look anymore like a middle aged Tory in that outfit?

Also see that she didn't get Poppy the sellotape roll she requested. It might seem like a small and silly gift to Begs but it's not to Poppy and would be an easy request to fulfill.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Could she look anymore like a middle aged Tory in that outfit?

Also see that she didn't get Poppy the sellotape roll she requested. It might seem like a small and silly gift to Begs but it's not to Poppy and would be an easy request to fulfill.
My brother asked for balls of string one Christmas he would of been 8/9 and he got them from Santa! He was so happy….he used to tie the string round his teddy bears and hang them over the stairs!
A strange request but that’s something he wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For goodness sake woman know your children! I have 3 kids, 9(almost 10), 8 and 5 and their stocking fillers are SO different. So are their sack toys. Yes there are a couple of bits the same that’s it. My 9 year old devours books and writing so he things like has a book tailored to his age and a nice Harry Potter bookmark and fantastic beasts pen etc he also doesn’t mot like chocolate so he has his favourite sour sweets. My 8 year old loves drawing and craft so has things tallied to that and her favourite chocs and my 5 year old adored playdoh and cars so has bits and bobs to do with what he likes!

Reactions: 11
Poor Safiyah. She’s 10 and is getting play sand for Christmas. Probably will be dressed up in some glittery dress on Christmas Day which matches her 4 year old sibling. She’ll be one of the youngest in her class so come January the kids who deferred will all start turning 11. Her Mother is going to make her a laughing stock.

Reactions: 19
Having confirmation that I am politically poles apart from Rebecca has absolutely made my day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she was talking about Meldrum, not you… lol

Wonder what she’ll be demanding from Pat this year? Another diamond ring to make her finger look even more ridiculous?

Have you ever seen that really weird documentary (it was channel 4) about a dad taking his daughter to the hairdressers for the first time (she’s like 13) to cut her hair. He’s having a complete breakdown about it and keeps touching her long hair saying my little girl. It was meant to come across as cute but it actually gave me bleeping weird vibes. They’re not your doll and they don’t need to be kept acting or looking young for your own fulfilment 😷
Yeah no I know exactly what you mean. Lee definitely gives me those kind of vibes. I’ve said it before on these threads. There’s just something about him that on occasion has made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - with regards to the way he is with the girls. I dunno. It gives me the bad vibes anyway that a father has so willingly pimped out his young daughters the way he has online anyway but some of the stuff he has recorded and uploaded has just never sat right with me. Particularly the way he used to deliberately take the girls swimming and film them in their wet swim wear in the changing rooms, or when he was deliberately filming them in the garden soaking them with a hose or when he was filming Safiyah from behind walking in the woods and zooming in on her backside…. Like, what the duck? It’s just not appropriate.

Reactions: 9
Seriously?!
She is an idiot if she thinks Johnson would give a shiny shite for those in Scotland he is oblivious to the north of England.
But of course she is an idiot a self centred, narrow minded bigot and ignorant about social and political.
What the fukc has she ever done for anyone?
she begs for a livin how the hell is she qualified to criticise anyone pleased I can't see her stories or listen to her arrogance.

Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if a few of her OnlyFans (lol) responded to her political post. She usually posts something passive aggressive if someone dares disagree with her!!
Why is she dressed like my primary 1 teacher in the 80s?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's stinkingly obvious that favourite F has far more than the other 2 girls. Rebecca is a disgrace of a mother, literally no thought put into those presents at all.

Reactions: 14
Political rant? Steady Princess. 😂 If you want to be 'political' maybe be angry that your beloved Boris was living it up with his 40/60 buddies at a 'gathering' whilst the rest of us were towing the line. Oh yeah, you couldn't be arsed with the restrictions either could you? 😡

She really is a dull dweeb. I agree about the sameness of the presents, but I think that's because it's requires even less effort from Beggy. She cannot be arsed. Simples. I'm not going to criticise the lack of gifts. I feel that's an incredible sensitive and personal issue around affordability and morals other than say if she's got money for a diamond ring, a range rover (cough) and peleton then she's not short of money. However, that said why does she go about with hair looking like a vintage Girls world thrown in the back of the wardrobe? She's skint, lazy and greedy. End of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I noticed Beggys ridiculously overpriced wellies for sale in TK maxx today

Those piles of presents are so sad, my children have completely different interests and you know what i buy them what they like and what is appropriate for their ages. I am sure if i presented my 10 yr old with more LOL dolls she would be awfully disappointed
She never did show us what was on the older kids santa letters though

Reactions: 11
I see she’s doubled down on ‘Nic!’

Maybe for Christmas Santa could bring her an idiot’s guide to how her country is run, with some basics like the Scottish govt is for Scotland, but only DEVOLVED stuff. The U.K. govt is for the WHOLE of the U.K., including Scotland for RESERVED stuff. And there is NO govt of England.

Reactions: 24
Why is she dressed like my primary 1 teacher in the 80s?
She couldn't teach the words of happy birthday let alone educate! 🙄

I'm laughing (easy with her) remembering the Christmas of 'use uppable' stuff. She's more full of tit than the toilets at Glastonbury. Where's her poem this year?

Reactions: 10
I see she’s doubled down on ‘Nic!’

Maybe for Christmas Santa could bring her an idiot’s guide to how her country is run, with some basics like the Scottish govt is for Scotland, but only DEVOLVED stuff. The U.K. govt is for the WHOLE of the U.K., including Scotland for RESERVED stuff. And there is NO govt of England.
Thank goodness for this post 👍there certainly is some idiots going about.

Reactions: 8
Her kids Christmas piles made me sad. Most parents go without at Christmas, or at least get much less as they get older, so they can make it magical for the kids. Her kids go without so that beggy can fart about all day, walking in the woods, getting her hair and nails done and buying shite she doesn’t need. The total of all three piles is less than she spends on herself in any given month. I know we laugh, but she really does not deserve those girls 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She really hasn’t got a clue has she. As long as all is well in Rebecca Meldrums world then nothing else matters

I always feel for S she’s the same age as my eldest and she seems so babied in comparison. Maybe it’s just her personality but the toys etc she gets given, how Rebecca dresses her how she’s treated. Maybe I’m too relaxed but mine is allowed to the park and out with his mates and dresses like a teenager 🙈
S pile is pathetic!! That OMG movie box thing is about £120. The girls probably like similar things because they play together.

Don’t know about anyone else but I usually make sure that there is similar amount of gifts and similar value.

Reactions: 5
S pile is pathetic!! That OMG movie box thing is about £120. The girls probably like similar things because they play together.

Don’t know about anyone else but I usually make sure that there is similar amount of gifts and similar value.
Yeah I’m sure they play together at home but at Safiyah’s age you’d think she would be starting to get into different things with her peer group at school. I remember being 10/11 years old and being into crappy pop bands and wanting to
But awful make up that id seen in kiddy magazines or wanting a pair of jeans or latest trainers some of the other kids had already got etc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.