Mrs Meldrum #118 A puffy jacket to match your face, posting ads on holiday you big disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs M is unusually quiet today, maybe she’s picked up wee lee and he doesn’t like the new hair ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So….what I’m taking from this is she knows she’s wrecked her hair but does she really think one haircut and it’ll be fixed? That’s not how it works surely?

I’ve taken myself on a hair journey (🤢🤢) myself recently. Although I’ve always coloured my hair, I’ve gone to the same hairdresser for 20 years and I’m convinced she actually likes me so it’s not in bad condition but it was looking a bit dull. So I’ve started using products that are quite expensive compared to just off the shelf alternatives, but the difference is huge. And the reason I can do that is because I HAVE A JOB!

She can’t go to a regular place because I bet she would be pushing hard for free haircuts in return for regular mentions. And if you go to the same hairdresser consistently, there’s less chance of them hating you enough to make your hair look bad.

I bet she goes to the college.
The college would never let her out of there looking like that!! Unless the tutor is a tattler 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so so obsessed with her hair, if she put half as much effort into her mothering or her job/hobby her life outside of instagram, learned from her past behaviour she could possibly claw her way back. She chooses to concentrate on herself is motivate by greed and bitterness blaming anyone who is critical assuming they are jealous it can't be to her mind her fault until she accepts responsibility for her behaviour and puts energy and effort into real change then she will just remain in this self imposed rut she needs to mature very quickly and recognise just how fortunate she is to have what she does, if she had some basic empathy to understand that many people don't and never will have what she has, what she takes for granted would be appreciated those who long for children or children who are healthy, for a home, for family she is so busy lusting for more that she is unable to see or be happy for all that she already has,,I could almost feel sorry for her but for the hurt she is doing to her children and the terrible influence she is to those still following her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trying to get attention... Husband just home and she's desperate for a response from tattle. Desperation Beggy. 🥱

There Beggy, I've posted. Happy now Dear?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.