Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member

1636211356992.png

It's time to start dreamying again!

Embark on a voyage to your favourite worlds

from the dizzying heights of a freebie Neilson holiday to the depths of a "no sailing, all wailing" 5k tenners retreat.

Head off on the ride of your dreams
through the all new (cleverly disguised as a marshmallow dream house) scary dungeon, complete with utility room ghost

Browse our themed boutiques
and coffee shops, before heading empty handed to the local food bank

Make your kids' dreams come true
by reminding them the dog is your favourite child

Take some time out in a Disney Hotel
but avoid the lifts and white robes for reasons better left unsaid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Buy me a coffee is outrageous begging even if the person doing this was in financial difficulties it would not be in my opinion justifiable, thousands of people in the UK are being called scroungers because they can't work and rely on benefits judged and labelled regardless of their circumstances yet here we have a woman living in a large home, bragging about her new kitchen, peloton buys riduculous amounts of clothes, bragged about buying new diamond jewellery and just returned from a holiday and there are folk paying her for boring talking stories, she isn't offering anything in return no cleaning tips, or recipes, childcare advice ( as if she could ) no what you get is banal chat, if she were my daughter I would hang my head in shame

saying this is not bullying or trolling its just the truth
What worries me is that anyone could
be so gullible or lacking in common sense to pay her for this what in the world is wrong with them ?
If you can afford to buy a £6 coffee may I suggest you do this for a homeless person or by 2 jars of coffee and donate them to a food bank anything but line the pockets of this disgusting morally repugnant spoilt brat who thinks working in a shop or care home is beneath.
That she is clearly proved to be uncharitable, self absorbed,
a racist and a bigot and quite frankly is barely literate and has no social awareness, empathy or compassion she is one of life's users this is undeniable obvious to anyone who has followed her, how many times has she lied, misled she barely acknowledges those who comment, not even a like unless she has an Ad and wants to up her engagement and she calls those on Tattle bitter trolls or accuses us of jealousy, I would die of shame if I ever felt envy of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She is such a selfish, miserable, piece of shit.

She wants to go home. She misses her fucking dog and her bloody exercise bike?! Jesus Christ. She’s on holiday with her husband and her kids and she’s sitting there on her phone telling the world she would rather be back at home wanking her dog off and sitting on an exercise bike. Pretty much says it all. She’s just basically taken a big steaming shite all over her husband and her kids - how ungrateful is she?! I can’t stand lee but Jesus Christ - it’s really not good form that she’s telling everyone shes miserable and would rather dry hump her dog than be on holiday with lee and her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Christ is this still her life? Moan moan moan

Doesn’t take any responsibility of the downfall of her “YouTube career” . Doesn’t acknowledge the ads that are pulled a day after going live?

Wants new kitchen, gets it but never cooks. Wants new hair, gets it and then hates it. Wants a peloton, stops the gym then wants to go back to gym. Reads all the self help books but doesn’t change her habits. Moans that the day to day running of a household is too much but brags how much she loves a fucking Monday (Jesus wept) and how organised she is with the TOMM method and app she uses

This is all in a few months

Mrs Meldrum will haunt her forever? No?
Anyone else remember? Just me?

Also side note - I am an open uni student studying environmental science. IT IS FUCKING TOUGH. I’ve had babies whilst doing it, had a new born on my lap when I took my virtual exam because of Covid.. I can’t speak for other subjects but doing my BSc a tough. It’s tiring. Pulling all nighters to get assignments in on time, crying into books.. you know standard uni shit but also having a life on top of this is hard.

As I’ve said before I’m a SAHM , 3 kids , horses , dog, recently became a governor at my kids school, always helping out with the PTA, play sports etc. it’s not a “grand” life but there are plenty ways to make being a stay at home mum more fulfilling (granted I still have a baby at home) . This slow life shit is literally just her saying she is lazy. She has nothing in her life at all, I don’t understand how someone can live like this.

Personally I want to make an impact in my life, albeit small but an impact none the less. Enriching the lives of the kids at school by helping and fundraising to hold events. Be the voice for the voiceless as a governor. I hope my degree will lead to a nice little job in the national trust or similar, making a small positive impact in the local environment.

How can someone be so vacuous?
Just how?

Also,
Missed you you bunch of bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 46

reader87123

VIP Member
She's never happy is she? Such a miserable, boring old cow. You've got 3 gorgeous children, you don't work (YOU DON'T!!), you have a huge house (albeit a creepy one), family on your doorstep, supposedly no money worries (hmm!), your health, plenty of time to do as you please and yet it's still not enough. You could get your house on the beach, but next month you'll be wanting something else. You got your new kitchen, then you were on about a new car. Got your new car, then you wanted a Peloton. Got your Peloton, now you want to go to the gym. Went on holiday, wanted to go home. Etc. etc. Honestly, what a drain, nothing is ever enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

thelurker

I’ve actually been to this hotel last November. The weather was perfect for kids and i came back with a solid tan. It’s 5* and she’s done a great job of making it look shit 😂
It’s actually a beautiful hotel and the rooms are nicest we’ve ever stayed in. She’s managed to make the whole place look tacky. The shows were brilliant and she’s barely mentioned them. There’s a lovely bar in the evenings too with some fantastic acoustic sets which our kids loved.
Personally I just don’t think she’s very good at social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t seem to grasp how the snippets she chooses to show give people a picture of her. Like I won’t lie, I also take to my room for the odd hour while my husband is on pool duty and then we swap. Doesn’t mean we don’t love our kids but holidaying with kids is full on, and you want to have some rest time. It’s not a crime. But choosing to share your breaks rather than fun with your kids gives a bad impression. She apparently wants to keep her kids off social media but then you can’t try and be a family/lifestyle influencer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually don’t think she has a clear idea of what she’s trying to influence in - beauty, fitness, family, fashion? Jack of all trades, master of none. Anyway just thought I’d ‘hop on’ and say this cos I was feeling protective of the hotel 😂

Reactions: 42

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Someone commented on it..
Her poor family Lee might as well have taken the kids away on his own they’d have had way more fun!
He’s hardly my favourite person but at least he’s down in the pool with the kids while she’s what.. upstairs moaning making herself look like a selfish bitch!
Home comforts?!
Thought she was an “adventurer”
- she’s in Tenerife at an all inclusive brits abroad hotel. It’s not like she’s living in a Yurt in Mongolia! She is so pathetic. She’s like an 95 year old Granny - desperate to get home.
lee - wee man - she’s making an arsehole out of you son. Yet again. I hope the next time she starts wittering on at you about booking a holiday - for £5K no less, you remember this shit show and tell her to shove it up her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
One Lucky Mum - if you are here - we are your people!!!! Big love for saying it how it is and not giving a fuck what idiots like Meldrum say or think.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sosticky

Chatty Member
Never realised her limited vocabulary before
The amount of times she says “lovely”
Surely if she was that exhausted she could have cancelled her walk with her friends?
There was some salmon left over? No wonder her daughter doesn't sleep well, she's probably starving.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“So drawn to the beach guys….. feel so zen at the beach guys”

DO YOU REALISE HOW UTTERLY RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND REBECCA?! Fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I understand influencers being given tat, day trips, experiences etc as it’s a relatively cheap form of advertising and followers will probably put their hand in their pocket. But a car? “Oh yeah I bought this new 20k+ mini because Mrs Meldrum from the internet said her dog liked it” 🙄

• Haha

Cheska18

Chatty Member
I honestly think she has false memory syndrome! Travelling to London, networking, schmoozing? Calm down, you weren’t Zoella and you didn’t choose to walk away from it you had to because you completely ballsed it all up!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’ve just seen another influencer with the mini ad. They’ve shown it on the drive then have gone away with it. Videos and stories with how it works etc.
That is how you get repeat work. So Beggy must have been given one and did a decking picture with it.
But someone here said they saw her father driving around in it?! If Meldrum had been loaned a mini for an advert we would never have heard the end of it! She would have been posting all over the place BC about it, she can’t contain herself when she has something she wants to brag about.

She's never happy is she? Such a miserable, boring old cow. You've got 3 gorgeous children, you don't work (YOU DON'T!!), you have a huge house (albeit a creepy one), family on your doorstep, supposedly no money worries (hmm!), your health, plenty of time to do as you please and yet it's still not enough. You could get your house on the beach, but next month you'll be wanting something else. You got your new kitchen, then you were on about a new car. Got your new car, then you wanted a Peloton. Got your Peloton, now you want to go to the gym. Went on holiday, wanted to go home. Etc. etc. Honestly, what a drain, nothing is ever enough.
This is what I mean when I say that she just completely shits all over lee - he’s away on a fucking oil rig, missing out on his children growing up, all so that his lazy wife can sit on her arse at home doing nothing and yet all she ever does is complain and find fault with absolutely every single aspect of the life that HE is providing. They blew a small fortune on a holiday that looked shit but that she hasn’t stopped whinging on about all year and while she was on her holiday all she did was complain about it, it clearly wasn’t good enough, she went as far to say all she wanted to do was go home to the DOG - I mean come on, she’s on holiday with her husband and kids and all she does is want to get away from them to go to the dog…..

Something is FAR wrong with her. Her behaviour isn’t normal - she’s completely fucked up and it’s just embarrassing for her but can’t she see how it makes Lee and the whole family look? Lee works away to allow her to do nothing but it’s never good enough, he pays for a £5K holiday for his wife & kids and it’s not good enough, he pays for an over priced exercise bike and that’s not good enough now….

I cannot stand lee but Jesus wept - she is fucking AWFUL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37