Mrs Meldrum #118 A puffy jacket to match your face, posting ads on holiday you big disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise it was a bleeping direct debit type situation. So this months £6 was taken out without me knowing about it. In the processes of trying to cancel it and get my money back but here’s what she’s posted today.
Other than this she hasn’t posted in days for friends only

More walks, more chat about Lee and more chat about her hair!? Just cut it and go brown ffs women
We need the eye roll emoji ..... just for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah that’s what I thought, I remember her saying that he was off shore over Christmas but home before New Year’s Eve
That's so sad. Does she not think to herself she should be getting a job earning and her husband should have an on shore job so he can see his kids more and not miss out on Christmas Day!! 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
🙄 Every bleeping time she goes to the 'hairdresser'.... 🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓🦓

This is all I see and hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crikey! Does she not bore herself to sleep, that content is dire! It looks like she's dyed her hair grey! 😄

I didn’t realise it was a bleeping direct debit type situation. So this months £6 was taken out without me knowing about it. In the processes of trying to cancel it and get my money back but here’s what she’s posted today.
Other than this she hasn’t posted in days for friends only

More walks, more chat about Lee and more chat about her hair!? Just cut it and go brown ffs women
Hope you get your money back (with interest!) Xx

Nice walk, hot tea, deep clean, choppers eve…..Zzzzzzz ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bottom lip is huge and also why are her lips the same colour as her skin 😂 has she put foundation all over it. Looks bloody awful

Reactions: 8
If she spent the amount of time she does pricking about at a mirror doing something even mildly useful her life would be more fulfilling. She pouts, flicks and chats tit, all the time. I've never known someone so vacuous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.