Mrs Meldrum #118 A puffy jacket to match your face, posting ads on holiday you big disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a nice colour but the curls need to be done differently. It reminds me a bit of kitty Forman
25A44147-B51F-437D-8916-DB600E4595CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hates it and is trying to convince herself that she loves it.
Her hairdresser trained in the 90s and hasn’t bothered to update their skills or techniques since then. Those chunky brassy foils, feathery layers and lower third curls are 25 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Crying at big inch 🤣🤣🤣 Remind me again this is a university educated woman in her 30s.

It looks better darker but it's honestly not some dramatic change from how it looked before, just a wee bit darker.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s decent enough it’s a better tone anyway . Bleach will probably push through sooner rather than later but it’s not offensive, IMO.

Reactions: 2
She’s been banging on for weeks about going brown and what the hell has she actually done ??

I think it’s decent enough it’s a better tone anyway . Bleach will probably push through sooner rather than later but it’s not offensive, IMO.
I genuinely can’t see any difference…? It just looks like she’s got hairspray or something on it which is making it look ever so slightly darker?

Would be well pissed off if I went to the hairdressers and came out looking like that 🤣
What a shame 😜

• Haha
If she says she loves it enough will that mean she will actually love it?
So….what I’m taking from this is she knows she’s wrecked her hair but does she really think one haircut and it’ll be fixed? That’s not how it works surely?

I’ve taken myself on a hair journey (🤢🤢) myself recently. Although I’ve always coloured my hair, I’ve gone to the same hairdresser for 20 years and I’m convinced she actually likes me so it’s not in bad condition but it was looking a bit dull. So I’ve started using products that are quite expensive compared to just off the shelf alternatives, but the difference is huge. And the reason I can do that is because I HAVE A JOB!

She can’t go to a regular place because I bet she would be pushing hard for free haircuts in return for regular mentions. And if you go to the same hairdresser consistently, there’s less chance of them hating you enough to make your hair look bad.

I bet she goes to the college.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe this tit she's speaking on her paid stories. Is she bleeping 14 the way she's preening and eye bleeping herself?!

There's still two major tiger stripes at the front or is it me? Also a big inch... No words to be honest. And then the concealer lips how very 2004 of you Rebeggar.

I do not get why a mother of 3 beautiful girls can be so self obsessed and be so arrogant about her tiny world!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.