Mrs Meldrum #118 A puffy jacket to match your face, posting ads on holiday you big disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a selfish, miserable, piece of tit.

She wants to go home. She misses her bleeping dog and her bloody exercise bike?! Jesus Christ. She’s on holiday with her husband and her kids and she’s sitting there on her phone telling the world she would rather be back at home wanking her dog off and sitting on an exercise bike. Pretty much says it all. She’s just basically taken a big steaming shite all over her husband and her kids - how ungrateful is she?! I can’t stand lee but Jesus Christ - it’s really not good form that she’s telling everyone shes miserable and would rather dry hump her dog than be on holiday with lee and her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Are Lee's white bits due to the overhanging moobs whilst sitting in a lounger? Some sad fool has called them a hot couple in the comments. As for missing her bike and the dog (and pals apparently).... Hilarious. What a sad fucker. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are Lee's white bits due to the overhanging moobs whilst sitting in a lounger? Some sad fool has called them a hot couple in the comments. As for missing her bike and the dog (and pals apparently).... Hilarious. What a sad fucker. 😂
Lee’s moobs and white bits 😩 what are you trying to do to me 😢😩
There is not enough brain bleach to allow me to deal with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Try that serena filter she’s using on her story. It makes you look about 10 shades darker. Go on holiday in the summer next time you 5k twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, we know she’s an absolute bleep, but missing your peloton when you’re on holiday, what?!! ‘The longest I’ve been without exercise and I’m missing the endorphins’… Why can’t she just use the hotel gym, or go for a run. She is SUCH A KNOB.

I hope the work on the new build estate has cracked on in her absence, her daily podcast dog walk love-in with the white pube horse will have such a lovely ambience wandering past all those cute starter homes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bizarre that 5 days ago she’s going on about how much they needed a holiday after the last two years.
The fast forward 5 days and she’s missing a bleeping exercise bike, Gail Platt in a dog outfit and some made up friends.

her family must feel really loved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry, we know she’s an absolute bleep, but missing your peloton when you’re on holiday, what?!! ‘The longest I’ve been without exercise and I’m missing the endorphins’… Why can’t she just use the hotel gym, or go for a run. She is SUCH A KNOB.

I hope the work on the new build estate has cracked on in her absence, her daily podcast dog walk love-in with the white pube horse will have such a lovely ambience wandering past all those cute starter homes
If I was lee, I would be fuming with what she’s posted there. She’s literally saying that being away on holiday with him isn’t good enough for her, that she’s bored and wants to go home. It’s literally a huge “duck you” to lee & the kids. Can you imagine if he had posted on Instagram that he wanted to go home and go back on the oil rig and that he was missing the banter on the rig? Seriously. I hope he is raging with her - it’s so tit that she’s been so publicly disrespectful!

Reactions: 27
I must admit I thought she looked almost gleeful in her jumper in her bed reading her book whilst Lee was on pool duty. Very odd, very VERY odd woman.

Reactions: 25
Someone commented on it..
Her poor family Lee might as well have taken the kids away on his own they’d have had way more fun!
He’s hardly my favourite person but at least he’s down in the pool with the kids while she’s what.. upstairs moaning making herself look like a selfish witch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bizarre that 5 days ago she’s going on about how much they needed a holiday after the last two years.
The fast forward 5 days and she’s missing a bleeping exercise bike, Gail Platt in a dog outfit and some made up friends.

her family must feel really loved!!
'Gail Platt in a dog outfit'! bleeping brilliant. 😂 👏 😂 👏
Seriously though, this twit is never happy. It's chilly, cloudy and there's no kids club, so it's not the dreamy holiday she wanted. Now pining for the bike and mutt! Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone commented on it..
Her poor family Lee might as well have taken the kids away on his own they’d have had way more fun!
He’s hardly my favourite person but at least he’s down in the pool with the kids while she’s what.. upstairs moaning making herself look like a selfish witch!
Home comforts?!
Thought she was an “adventurer”
- she’s in Tenerife at an all inclusive brits abroad hotel. It’s not like she’s living in a Yurt in Mongolia! She is so pathetic. She’s like an 95 year old Granny - desperate to get home.
lee - wee man - she’s making an hole out of you son. Yet again. I hope the next time she starts wittering on at you about booking a holiday - for £5K no less, you remember this tit show and tell her to shove it up her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s gonna be so in happy coming home as clearly they fly home Sunday and Lee is away off shore again from Wednesday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Home comforts?!
Thought she was an “adventurer”
- she’s in Tenerife at an all inclusive brits abroad hotel. It’s not like she’s living in a Yurt in Mongolia! She is so pathetic. She’s like an 95 year old Granny - desperate to get home.
lee - wee man - she’s making an hole out of you son. Yet again.
platinum resort remember! Must be really tit if she’s missing Manky old murder mansion

• Haha
She did say that, outside of the hotel, the area is “very rundown”
*thinks about the damp and rust patches on marshmallow mansion*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t miss the bike. She misses her “me time” ie has spent long enough with her children.
Longest she hasn’t exercised in years ? Is she forgetting lock down ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.