Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was all about christmas until life kicked in. I cannot even think about christmas or this dopey hippie dippy tit she's on about! What with school, afterschool and scouts returning and school trips to book and pay for and so so SO much to do, surely you do not have time to be moaping about being a bleeping tree or needing water. She's delusional and bored AF

Reactions: 8
What the hell is she doing?! She is so cringeworthy! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What always makes me laugh is how she sets her camera up to record her as though she doesn’t know it’s there, whether she’s making a cup of tea or stroking the horse, then she always makes the mistake of glancing at it! 😂😂 she just can’t help admiring herself. Absolutely pathetic. She seriously needs to get a grip on reality.

Reactions: 22
What medical emergency will she come up with to make sure Lee is home Christmas?

She'll be feeling bitter about those 12 trolls who destroyed her influencer career and forced Pat offshore. I dread to imagine the atmosphere in that house for these little girls if he isn't home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee will 100% probably get covid or have covid symptoms so that he’s at home over Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since when does she love the bleeping sea so much, she's not right in the head today....

Reactions: 10
What is she like in that massive jumper. It's really not that cold here!

Reactions: 6
I have always dreamt of moving and living by the sea, if only I’d know all this time I just needed to stop acting like a tree and move !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Begsy, I live beside the sea and it’s fine but doesn’t change anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ People still have problems here (being a fat, unemployed, jealous troll ain’t one of them) but it’s not exclusive woods, after all.
Saying that nobody can build a housing estate on the sea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have always dreamt of moving and living by the sea, if only I’d know all this time I just needed to stop acting like a tree and move !!
Don't be such a tree! Just buy a house somewhere else, duh! Just, like, do it! It's not like it's hard 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Begs wish you'd take your own advice and duck off.

Reactions: 12
Getting L to film her and/or setting up her phone to record herself - what a mindless, self-absorbed F**KING WEIRD thing to do. Begs, you are beyond pathetic.
That jumper looks like a bleeping neck brace

Since when does she love the bleeping sea so much, she's not right in the head today....
Exactly. They have never ever ever EVER been beach/seaside people. Never. They live within driving distance of the coast and handfuls of some gorgeous beaches not to mention inland lochs, rivers etc and they have never mentioned them or been regular beach goers ever. They occasionally go to Stonehaven beach with the dog, that’s literally it.

she just talks shite all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I dreaming or did she really get a neck brace one time? I’m sure she hurt her back or something and was storying with a neck brace on one day and prancing about the next?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.