Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister sends a story of a beach sunrise then suddenly Beggy is the little mermaid. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child….. that bigger pile compared to poor Ps small bundle of pretty much nothing is actually really sad. Usually as kids get older the pile of toys get smaller, but that definitely isn’t the case for golden child there. I really feel for the other 2 girls, their mum makes it really known that F is the one she loves most. Although
plasters as a present is a shambles, fair enough a toothbrush in a stocking at Christmas like I’ve seen so many do, but plasters, as a present?! All that sea has clearly gone to her daft old head.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think we’re being a bit harsh about the plasters..

Rebecca isn’t the brightest maybe she thought they were stickers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You guys are making me laugh too much with the plasters and the house comments, my husband's trying to have a serious phone conversation and giving me the daggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what kids LOVE, plasters, their very own box of plasters.
I mean come on Begs, they have to provide their own medical supplies if they hurt themselves (and with F being such a keen skier it’s pretty likely she will)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't wait until the kids are buying their mother 'quality' gifts in return. Might I suggest a tube of haemorrhoid cream or some toothpaste...... Something to read, something to eat and all that tit ..... 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Who’s carrying the dog up to bed?! It doesn’t look like Beggy at all?!! Or her photos are usually so filtered we have forgotten what she actually looks like!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.