Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
“Ooh I’m so blissed out, let me grab my phone and take 46 selfies, edit them, spend 20 minutes thinking up a caption and post it on Instagram….”
So so relaxed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Redyellowgreen

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210905-112014_Instagram.jpg

We get it you have a peloton... make a sign hang it at the bottom of your drive but your not the first to own one and your certainly not the last ....
On an absolute manic high ..... soon to crash

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
And she has the cheek to look down her nose at people whose children wear character clothing! This is the adult equivalent surely.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ok just going to put my theory out there and hopefully sort the dog breed issue?

the Prince is in fact a human in a dog suit, have we ever seen him and Lee in the same room together? Perhaps it was the only way he could get some action and they misunderstood the word ‘dogging’??

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why did she clean her oven with a pastry brush 😂😂😂 dying
Remember when she cleaned her toilet bowl with a face flannel…. And then used the same one to “clean” the sink with AFTER she had used it to clean the toilet bowl?! Or when she used a cloth to dust the girls bedrooms and SPAT on the cloth to then wipe down the bedside table/clock…..!
She’s absolutely grim. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Cheska18

Chatty Member
A friend of mine was recently widowed, she has young children, works full time and is now mum and dad to her little ones. So Mrs M is going to be a ‘golf widow’ for a couple of hours, she’s so bloody tone deaf to the fact there are people out there really struggling it makes me sick :-(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37