Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHAT??
Who else thinks she's going to start drip feeding the sea/river loving bollocks as a means of saying they're moving away from the wood of dreams aka building works starting!

Reactions: 17
Has she stopped using - sorry - flogging!!! the face dildo!!!! Is that why she now needs concealer as she is no longer dewy!!!!! What a twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they’ll move they will have far too much tied up in mallow mansion and although house prices are increasing again I doubt Lee would sell and move given the loss they’d likely make right now he didn’t even want to buy it in the first place

Reactions: 9
Plasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHAT??
Who else thinks she's going to start drip feeding the sea/river loving bollocks as a means of saying they're moving away from the wood of dreams aka building works starting!
They will never be able to sell that horrible house, no way, not at the moment and I’d be willing to say it’s probably sitting at negative equity.

Reactions: 12
If she loves the sea so much maybe time for a job swap with Pat. Would love to see Beggy deployed to the middle of the North Sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow that pile of presents is insane. So sad for the other girls who get naff all.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
For someone who loves the sea/rivers so much the wild swimming didn’t last long did it?!!! 🤣

• Haha
Blooming Nora, Goldenchild getting piles of presents compared to her sisters. If a bunch of fat, sad lonely bastard trolls can see that then her daughters for sure must notice.
Nasty nasty.

I can't see how they could afford to move. They paid too much for it IMO. Selling it on with it's history won't be easy. Although the kitchen extension is better than the original one I think most people would want the big kitchen dinner leading onto the garden not through a playroom.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.