Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be working hard (which we can tell from the body and videos she posts 🙄) on her jumped up bike if she can post on Instagram half way through, what a dick. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reb will be lying in bed right now wondering what amazing smoothie she is going to make in the morning

Oh guys another swipe up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t jeep up with her own lies. one Minute saying how busy her life is, then the next, saying oh there’s not much going on in my life at the minute.
Eh, beggy, love. You might wanna check your story archive from last week Before you start posting that. And don’t even get me started on that absolute joker smile with her hot chocolate, what a nut job. Her eyes say it all.

Reactions: 8
Wow, i would give anything at the minute to be able to go for a run and then sit down with a good book. Unlike beggy I have young children, younger than hers who need my attention. I Only just managed to throw my breakfast down my neck this morning before my youngest got restless. Thought you were so so so busy beggy?? 🤔 all these clubs to write down in a list and pretend to look busy eh!? 😡 so so busy! 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is literally living that retirement village life now with those monstrosities on her sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that Safayah in the swipe up ad for the hoodie! I have a new phone - reinstalled instagram and I can see her posts again!!! lol!! What a twit!!!

Also deep south american dialect in her book - more racism per chance?

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210905-112014_Instagram.jpg

We get it you have a peloton... make a sign hang it at the bottom of your drive but your not the first to own one and your certainly not the last ....
On an absolute manic high ..... soon to crash

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm still laughing, what a knob, I presume you wear that monstrosity out and about, not when you are on the bike, otherwise you would sweat tit loads.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.