Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made my bloody boil with this. Until last year I was a SAHM but since my youngest has been at school I’m now working full time. I’m frantically looking at what annual leave I can take to maximise the time with my kids. I feel so sad I won’t have the time off with them like I used to but know that the days I do have off I will make count!
This moon faced twit is actively looking for things to do without them in their summer holidays from school despite having more ‘meeeeee time’(loathe that bleeping expression) than any mother I’ve ever known! When will she ever learn to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it hilarious that river swimming is the answer to her needing a change. Not looking at her life and realising she does duck all, except jumping from scam to scheme and back again. Most people would start looking at jobs / courses / skills to develop / making a life change. Not Begsy though! Jump on the latest wannabe instamum fad instead. Then film it, rather than engage with it.
She needs to get herself to her local college to find something fulfilling to learn in life and try and build some sort of career. She is desperately unfulfilled in life. if I was her I'd put everything I had into being a full time mum and treasuring the times they need you for everything but when she is in her 40s and they are teens and think she is so uncool and embarrassing and don't want her anywhere near them or involved in their lives whatsoever........god help her then!

They are going to be mortified with her online behaviour when at high school - kids (girls especially) can be so cruel and spiteful and will rip the p*ss out of them if not bully.

Reactions: 17
The funniest thing today is her saying she craves spontaneity and excitement. You're hilarious Begster. What's spontaneous about buying a wetsuit then planning one week to swim with a friend a week later? We'll non in the water by the looks of it. You crave Excitement? I'm not surprised. Your life is do unfulfilling and empty it bores most to death. Credit to you getting up and out, but like the early gym visits you'll be full of it, once or twice. We all know the wet suit of dreams will be hanging over the unused Pleboton with the dirty washing in no time. We don't forget, you never stick to anything but we'll done on having a go. 😂Betty, I'm laughing at the boxes. Do these wankers serious buy a special box to get cold water on them? Fools and their money are easily parted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why have kids in your 20s if you crave spontaneity and excitement ? You reap what you sow.......

Reactions: 11
She seriously resents Lee working away.. it’s almost as if she thinks he’s on some jolly… he’s working Reb…

if only you hadn’t f#cked up your YouTube career then this wouldn’t need to happen

Reactions: 24
I think she should never have had kids, she really infuriates me going on about all her me time and being "parented out" etc., does she not realise how bloody lucky she is to have her 3 girls. Once children start secondary school they grow up so quick, she really needs to make the most of her children while they are young.

• Heart
. it’s almost as if she thinks he’s on some jolly… he’s working Reb…
You see THIS is the problem. She has never worked a proper job so she has no clue what it entails.
She has no understanding of what is involved in doing an ACTUAL job, when breaks etc are scheduled and not whenever you fancy going for a walk.

Reactions: 29
Olaplex isn’t working her hair is so damaged and broken. Screwing her face into that fake smile is just causing more premature wrinkles a lot of insta huns put on this fake manic smile.
BF7AF123-5483-4E8C-8B7A-4A8F63FFBA06.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Why have all these influences starting doing this cold water thing?, they really are a bunch of sheep.

She is ageing badly, but then so is Pat, with him you can understand why, her no understanding.

I live on Dartmoor. Wild swimming is nothing new. Honestly, you’d think these Instahuns had invented the bloody wheel!
She was just splashing about and posing for the ‘gram as usual! Like other shave said she’s more interested in endless posing and posting on Instagram than swimming.
She will do anything to avoid her children and dresses it up as “ me time”. Just to say Rebecca we are not as stupid ignorant and thick as you. We know you can’t be arsed with parenting it’s blatantly obvious every single day. You are a really tit mother and I pity your poor poor children.

Selfish, stupid witch.

I think she 100% would, but not for the normal, natural maternal reasons that she should want them.. more like she'll be skint as duck and they're her money maker, so she would just go back to exploiting them all over her Instagram again. If I were Lee I'd have it written into the divorce that she can't do this.
Even then she'd still want custody so she can contribute the woe is me charade, she'd want everyone to feel so sorry for her.
She doesn’t have any interest in parenting them now so no way would she willingly become a single mum however she will use every dirty trick to hurt him and take advantage because this is what she does best, unless beggy decides it’s over he will remain right where he is one day she will move on I am sure when she finds another mug one without kids and pots of money I believe money, possessions and entertainment are her only loves , she doesn’t love anyone the way she loves herself just Like her mommy dearest …

Wild swimming, cup is brimming, fake grinning......always chilling.

She is so predicable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why have all these influences starting doing this cold water thing?, they really are a bunch of sheep.

She is ageing badly, but then so is Pat, with him you can understand why, her no understanding.
It infuriates me. To do Cold water therapy PROPERLY takes a lot of time, research and commitment. It is not about seeing an instahun doing it, putting on your swimming costume and paddling in the nearest river 🙄 my husband and I have been doing it for years, it’s a tiny part of our lifestyle and of course idiots like Beggy jump on and make a mockery out of it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Olaplex isn’t working her hair is so damaged and broken. Screwing her face into that fake smile is just causing more premature wrinkles a lot of insta huns put on this fake manic smile.
View attachment 639742
What even is that?

the chipped front tooth, the wrinkles, the thing under her eyes, the old lady hair.

she’s a bleeping mess.

She sat her flat pancake arse on her static bike in her manky box room and she’s a contender for the yellow jersey at the Tour de France

Now she’s off bleeping river swimming, which we all did in our school summer holidays as kids, but for Beggy it’s like she’s training to swim the bleeping Channel

She’s a twit.
Pass it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, I’m wondering if she is trolling us?

Surely nobody can be so self obsessed as to not realise they have more me time than most mums? It’s just crazy that she can’t figure out the basic arithmetic of - kids in school/nursery plus I have no job equals LOADS of me time!

Sure, she still has to manage the mundane stuff like housework, school runs, kids clubs, boring appointments, cooking etc. But……. SO DO WORKING MUMS! So do single mums!

Has she ever stopped for a second and thought about the daily schedule of a single working mum? I don’t think she could comprehend. All that time she has where she is not contracted to deliver work to paying masters, gives her a freedom she simply doesn’t recognise because she has literally never done it.

It’s utterly mind blowing. I can’t stop following her because I find it so incredible that somebody whose sole purpose is to do what she likes, when she likes, in her lovely house with her healthy kids and disposable income, is so clearly unhappy with that arrangement. The only way to have MORE me time than her is to not live with kids, or hire a nanny 🤷‍♀️

How is it even possible for her to have more me time? Not only does she not have a job, but several weeks at a time there’s another adult at home sharing EVERYTHING, and not having to work while present?! I don’t get it!

As for the ‘wild swimming’ BAH!!!! I’ve swum open water for years and it’s very annoying to find these bams all over social media acting like they discovered it. Most of them take no safety precautions, and show no more responsibility than drunk teens. Most of them don’t even SWIM! They splash about taking photos for the gram and congratulate themselves on how cray cray and connected they are. It makes me embarrassed to be seen in my dryrobe 😆 even though I swim decent distance at a decent pace! Roll on winter when hopefully they move into something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.