Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so she has gone to Stonehaven for the afternoon which in the las week has had a surge in Covid cases. I think 6 or 7 businesses have closed to self isolate. Just why take your kids there?? We live just down the coast and my kids wanted to meet their school pals in Stonehaven today and I said no chance!! Maybe its me being too cautious??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ok so she has gone to Stonehaven for the afternoon which in the las week has had a surge in Covid cases. I think 6 or 7 businesses have closed to self isolate. Just why take your kids there?? We live just down the coast and my kids wanted to meet their school pals in Stonehaven today and I said no chance!! Maybe its me being too cautious??
Who said she’s taken her kids? She’s planned her summer holidays without them 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
No @Tickalatock I would do the same.

Rebecca has never been one to follow rules or common sense though

Reactions: 6
Banchory too.. (according to the local press)
Oh great! I live in Banchory and work in Stoney tho my office is closed to all but 4 staff 🤦🏻‍♀️

Knew about the Stoney cases/closures but hadn’t heard about any in Banchory. Just as well we’re doing twice weekly testing.

Meanwhile, Beggy will keep on ignoring all the rules.

Reactions: 6
Dident someone say lees already had covid.
Still don't get risks of off shore as he could infect entire rig.
She needs find new places to go boring cocunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.