Mrs Meldrum #113 Lee slogs guts out at sea to fund work shy Rebecca’s life of me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread tittle! It applies to the whole past year 🤣 and probably the next five years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ditched the fanta preset (how is she still orange?) but kept the facetune.

Reactions: 11
Two ice creams, definitely a date day for the loved up mug and belter babe!

Actually, probably did have the kids, that’s quite the portion for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not a preset though. The preset on Instagram is to keep pictures natural. If you send it through facetune and filter apps that’s all on you.

Very nice to see the grass a normal grass colour though...I thought in Scotland it was blue and skinnier....wonder how that happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone want to do a recap??
There's nothing really to say 😂 she's still a dick, still resents her kids, has ditched the lumi as predicted, the pizza oven was used literally once, book club mentioned once, peloton not seen for days... Flogging dirty clothes and dirty car for obscene amounts of money through her insta.... All of this is 'new' but in the life of Beggy it's standard basic tit 🤣

Oh I stand corrected the lumi has reappeared! I'm sure I called her taking a break for a while then it reappearing in the hope it has a surge in sales🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not a preset though. The preset on Instagram is to keep pictures natural. If you send it through facetune and filter apps that’s all on you.

Very nice to see the grass a normal grass colour though...I thought in Scotland it was blue and skinnier....wonder how that happened.
ive just gone through all the Instagram filters for a photo and i cannot find this effect(well my photos don’t go orange and lifeless anyway), so how can she say it’s a preset 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So smug for someone who is flogging an MLM glorified toothbrush 🤷🏻‍♀️
now come on - IT VIBRATES AT THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF HERTZ TO STOP THE AGEING PROCESS, CURE AIDS, STOP GLOBAL POVERTY, CURE CANCER AND ITS PROBABLY ON THE CUSP OF CURING COVID TOO - JUST A FEW MORE SALES OF THE MAGICAL FACE DILDO AND THE WORLD WILL BE SAFE AGAIN!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Recap is missing the strange "purchase" of a filthy 2017 land rover Discovery 🙂
now come on - IT VIBRATES AT THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF HERTZ TO STOP THE AGEING PROCESS, CURE AIDS, STOP GLOBAL POVERTY, CURE CANCER AND ITS PROBABLY ON THE CUSP OF CURING COVID TOO - JUST A FEW MORE SALES OF THE MAGICAL FACE DILDO AND THE WORLD WILL BE SAFE AGAIN!!!!!!!
Betty you do crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.