Mrs Meldrum #111 Pele-Tony’s had 6 more rides than Pat this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she was melted chocolate she would be licking herself up off the driveway by now 🙄 She really loves herself doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The hair looks so much better in the leaning over the camera story, not so good in the latest story but she definitely needed the chop but now needs to get to the hairdressers to give it an actual style.

Reactions: 9
Oh you bunch of bastards the only reason she took the extensions out is because she’s a lazy witch who can’t be fucked to wash her hair after she’s bounced up and down on the pelican every day

*but seriously ... much better Reb, all you need to do now is get a good cut and colour and a personality transplant .. what a peach

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nice to see she’s had a shower and washed her hair for the first time in a week

Oh my god I will DIE if she’s just taken a scissors to the barbie hair?!!!!!
I think she’s tried to cut layers in and then attempted a bouncy blow dry. I don’t think she’s just hacked into the barbie hair

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She does appear to have a goitre. Definitely should get her thyroid checked.
There is another Scottish instagrammer who had a noticeable goitre. One of her followers kindly messaged her our of concern. She quickly called troll on that person & then blocked them. Fast forward a couple of months later said Instagrammer found out she had an issue & needed surgery. She at least unblocked the person to apologise!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Seems a bit extreme to haul all her miss piggy hair out just because she doesn’t want to shower everyday 🤢 She must stink especially in this heat 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Didn't she say the last time she removed them that she had to get Lee to help her because all the glue matted and stuck together and was a nightmare to get out? How did she manage to get them out so quickly? Or has she been at it all night?!

• Wow
There is another Scottish instagrammer who had a noticeable goitre. One of her followers kindly messaged her our of concern. She quickly called troll on that person & then blocked them. Fast forward a couple of months later said Instagrammer found out she had an issue & needed surgery. She at least unblocked the person to apologise!
Has she not said in the past that she has had her thyroid checked and it’s not a goitre?!

Has she not said in the past that she has had her thyroid checked and it’s not a goitre?!
Meldrum has, yes, she said she asked the Dr to check her thyroid levels (when she was getting her blood tests done when she found out she was anemic) and apparently the thyroid was ok….
But there’s definitely something wrong with her neck/thyroid- you can see it. It’s massive. It’s not normal for it to look so swollen and massive.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seems like a lot of fuss just to not have to wash her hair.
I exercise and have to wash my hair everyday so I use a very novel approach by just shutting up about it and washing my hair daily 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Seems like a lot of fuss just to not have to wash her hair.
I exercise and have to wash my hair everyday so I use a very novel approach by just shutting up about it and washing my hair daily 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand people like Rebecca who act like washing hair is some mammoth insurmountable task. I could understand it I guess if she had really long, thick or curly hair. But seriously - it takes all of about 3 minutes to wet hair/shampoo it/rinse/condition it/rinse clean. I don’t understand what’s so difficult about that?! Then towel dry it and plait it or tie it back if you can be arsed to blow dry.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.