Mrs Meldrum #111 Pele-Tony’s had 6 more rides than Pat this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title 😂

The Unit gave members a choice of either continuing to pay or suspending their membership for the duration of the lockdown. Those who continued to pay are being offered a reduced monthly rate for a period of time as a thank you for continuing to support them. My son’s a member which is how I know. I would bet that Beggy was one of those who cancelled her membership tho.

Reactions: 19
When she’s riding I just see the weird neck chin area
I see her pulling ridiculous faces like she’s knows she’s filming herself so she has to look like she’s having the time of her life! Like she’s pretending she hasn’t just set the bloody camera up to film herself and it’s her natural ‘riding look’- she just needs a fan on with the wind going through her hair to complete the look. What a life to live 🤣

Just setting the camera up.....annndd.....pose like you’re bleeping loving life and this workout is just so easy and life changing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really needs to have her thyroid checked with her neck looking so swollen.

Also...are those the same leggings as two days ago? 😬
74E09128-943A-4184-8C8F-150CFFA07FAD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeh if I was her I’d be having my neck checked, it’s swollen and there’s a weird lump in the middle that doesn’t look normal!

Reactions: 10
Could anyone move themselves any more
Always in bra and tight lyrics
Just put some clothes on woman.
Active wear is for exercise just wear it fir that and then wash it.
She must have hundreds leggings why wear same one.
If she can't manage upkeep extensions then have hair cut in nice bob with some lovely hair colour give her damaged hair a rest.
Have less me time and more structure remember she has other responsibilities not just walking the prince , face sanding and peloton.
Her returning to organised mum method would be good for her
Her not checking out of anything the 3 weeks lees home.
Sharing the cooking, shopping and cleaning
Spending quality time with her kids away from social media.
Take iron tablet's and eat properly for her start.
Her whole lifes a mess can't believe her freinds and family can't see it.

She boring and alienating people with pelaton talk.

She’s had it checked, all normal apparently 🤷‍♀️
Long time ago now I bet

Reactions: 11
Could anyone move themselves any more
Always in bra and tight lyrics
Just put some clothes on woman.
Active wear is for exercise just wear it fir that and then wash it.
She must have hundreds leggings why wear same one.
If she can't manage upkeep extensions then have hair cut in nice bob with some lovely hair colour give her damaged hair a rest.
Have less me time and more structure remember she has other responsibilities not just walking the prince , face sanding and peloton.
Her returning to organised mum method would be good for her
Her not checking out of anything the 3 weeks lees home.
Sharing the cooking, shopping and cleaning
Spending quality time with her kids away from social media.
Take iron tablet's and eat properly for her start.
Her whole lifes a mess can't believe her freinds and family can't see it.

She boring and alienating people with pelaton talk.

Long time ago now I bet
Yes it was, she should get it looked at again, her neck us so swollen

Reactions: 10
Yeah her neck definitely doesn’t look normal/healthy at all. It’s so swollen. She 100% looks like she has thyroid problems. Despite her claims that she’s had that checked out, I’m not buying that. That is not what a healthy/normal neck/thyroid looks like.

Reactions: 12
What happened to her re joining YouTube?
Didn’t she post a video then never return ?
Yup. She went out for the day with her part time friend Steph, thought she was Johnny big bollocks, came home that afternoon and made a really pointless boring video, uploaded it and that was the end of it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yup. She went out for the day with her part time friend Steph, thought she was Johnny big bollocks, came home that afternoon and made a really pointless boring video, uploaded it and that was the end of it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I reckon lee went mad and he was instrumental part if her leaving you tube.
Small buy said look in working away and providing for you.
I can't take the drama and Invasion of privacy anymore pull the plug.
She even said lee doesn't know I returned.
Shes so attention seeking just be draining for those around her.

We all know her and medical checkups
The lies about made up appointment and saying shes been checked if she was ut was yurrs ago.
I thought the hospital saga might been wakeup call.
But nothing changed still refused take iron tablets for her anemia..
Makes no effort change her diet and nutrition.
Arbonne fizzy,protein smoothies are not the answer to good health.
I think sometimes being lazy makes you feel more lethargic I found that during lockdown.

Reactions: 11
Yeah her neck definitely doesn’t look normal/healthy at all. It’s so swollen. She 100% looks like she has thyroid problems. Despite her claims that she’s had that checked out, I’m not buying that. That is not what a healthy/normal neck/thyroid looks like.
It smacks of someone a) thinking they know better than any well meaning by comments and/or b) being scared to get checked.

Reactions: 8
Her neck swelling is really obvious now. I am on the list with ent to have half my thyroid removed due to a growth and mine is no where near as noticeable as beggys. My thyroid bloods all came back as normal but scans suggest precancerous growth. Hope she gets it checked out ASAP.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe I’m writing this but she looks so much better with those god awful extensions out. Younger and fresher. The extensions always creeped me out - the way they hung there looking yellow and smelly.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.