Mrs Meldrum #111 Pele-Tony’s had 6 more rides than Pat this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair is MUCH better already Begsy. You just need a good cut and the colour sorted. 👍😊

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe I’m writing this but she looks so much better with those god awful extensions out. Younger and fresher. The extensions always creeped me out - the way they hung there looking yellow and smelly.
Just came on to write the same thing! Massive improvement. Although, I suppose, the only way was up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done for listening to us wanker bastards Beggy, your hair looks loads better! Now just ditch the bleach and give it a good condition and you’re sorted. Oh and stop thinking about yourself 24/7 and actually parent your kids (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least if she actually had a thyroid issue that's some content to go on .. posts and stories about being at hospital get some likes and comment .. you ok hun ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh to have so much money you can't remember the exact numbers
Is the membership cost per person or shared between Lee and her.
If 39 between them then they jade around 700 quid saving if they both ditch their gym membership.
But seems hit boring, limited and anti social.
Do they own the bike outright?

She needs a good cut and darker colour and deep condition.
I agree she needs see gp get further tests..start taking iron and eat better .

Attachments

Reactions: 4
the shorter style really suits her face so much better! I just hope she gives it a good few hair masks or treatments now

Reactions: 12
She totally fucked up that tiktok but the hair is so much better. Those extensions were bogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The hair may be better but seriously, that eye bleeping was next level...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How come she takes advice from tattlers about her hair but ignored all advice given about her racism ? her dishonesty lying and misleading followers constantly, we all said say a genuine sorry about the racist remarks and get some education about how she could do better, say sorry for all the lies around gifted trips etc, and stop moaning about what is a pretty damn cushy life, stop talking about the girls so negatively especially poppy because these girls will grow up and could behave like their entitled spoilt mam,
Becca ignores all this good advice which could have got her back into ads/spons but advice regards her hair and she finally listens doesn’t it prove where her priorities lie 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her hair may look healthier but that haircut does nothing for her.
From gym bunny Barbie to geriatric Barbie with one cut of the scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s scotch broom Rebecca, it’s on the dogs trust list of poisonous plants🐶It can cause heart problems if eaten by dogs#justsaying
And the one in my garden doesn’t smell of coconut?’ It smells like ....er.... broom!
She must have an extra special Banchory
Broom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.