Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olli1510

VIP Member
I’m more offended by the fact she’s using a fucking tumble dryer when she has that glorious sunshine outside she talks about so much. Get it on the line u lazy bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ems55

Chatty Member
Anyone wonder if Pat has asked his brother to pop in and do things with Poppy just so someone is spending some quality time with her?!!
You joke, but I saw Poppy at a local soft play yesterday. She wasn't with Rebecca. I have no idea who the adults were. To be honest, my main thoughts weren't that someone else had taken her out to play, rather that it actually freaked me out a bit. I mean she's hardly posted any pics of the kids recently, R and L weren't there, but I still recognised P straight away! Not because she was with her parents, but just her! Not because I'm some crazed child stalker, but simply because I've followed a local 'influencer' on YouTube and Instagram for a few years. From a parental perspective I find that scary. I started to think maybe it isn't her, but then I heard them call her name.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong at spin but I’m always dripping with sweat and my hair looks like it’s been dunked in water all around the front…never even breaks a sweat!!!
Ah I see where you’re going wrong. You’re exercising, not posing. Easy mistake to make. Watch a few of her stories and you’ll get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Blackpool

I’m shocked by the catcalling post, what on Earth is she teaching those girls about their own self worth when they see her revelling in attention from strangers. Oh sorry, she does that everyday on the internet.
3F5165CA-BB2C-4A7D-B4F6-BC340A8FD593.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Lhasalife

Her latest. Laughing at S having a drama about the piercing. She's some cruel nasty bint. Probably took her to some cheap place, like her 'hairdresser'.
So Safiyah collapsing and spasming was a giggly drama but Begsy had a turn and was whisked to hospital and Lee helicoptered in????? What an absolute cow!!! If that was my daughter I would have been beside myself!!! unfuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Not a cat in hells chance of it happening but I would love to see the snooty Meldrums visiting Beggy and Beaver in their dilapidated dungeon. I can just hear Beggy Lamb ‘Alfeh and Woodeh, take Saffeh, Florreh an Poppeh t’play wi’t chickens while me an their mam try on super cute little outfits an stuff an sand us faaaaces. The dads can drink beer an look at us dead posh caaaars an stuff an be all manleh together. Nah don’t worreh abaht Poppeh on’trampoline wi’ no net, Maaaabel will tek care on her an stuff. We’ll ave a barbecue laaater wi’t packet of Richmond sausages my employee, I mean Beggy as bought us. Should be enough left ovver for breakfast an all.’

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Poor S.. laughing at her dreams.
Is that because you failed at YouTube yourself?

And btw I work in the wedding industry Beggy it’s rather fun.. at least your children aspire to have a job unlike you.
FUCK YOURSELF REBECCA YOU SAD EXCUSE FOR A PARENT! AT LEAST YOUR CHILDREN ACTUALLY HAVE AMBITION AND THE DESIRE TO WORK FOR A LIVING UNLIKE THEIR WASTE OF SKIN MOTHER. THE ONLY THING YOUVE EVER DONE IS SLAGGING AROUND BANCHORY AS A 14 YEAR OLD AND GETTING PUMPED BY A GREASY WEE SHITE LIKE LEE,WHO IS THE BIGGEST MUG GOING FOR PUTTING UP WITH A WIFE WHO DOES NOTHING BUT HUMILIATE HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY - YOU THINK YOUR SELFISH BEHAVIOUR AND OBVIOUS FLIRTING WITH OTHER MEN GOES UNNOTICED?! HES A DOORMAT AND YOU ARE A BLOODY DISGRACE. NO WONDER YOU ARE SO DISLIKED BOTH ONLINE AND LOCALLY.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Didn't think she could get any lower……??? Isn’t this the woman who broadcast her children’s births live to make money? And fucked off out with mates whilst one of the girls was in ICU? I mean that’s just two examples of some pretty fucked up behaviours right there.
OI, LEE, WEE MAN, WHEN YOU READ THIS - BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU WILL, PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT THIS - ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE REBECCA IS TO YOUR CHILDREN AND HOW SHE SPEAKS ABOUT THEM.DO YOU THINK THIS IS OK? THAT SHE SPEWS VENOM ABOUT YOUR KIDS AND IS SO FUCKING HORRIBLE? SERIOUSLY? IF YOU CANT SEE OR DONT WANT TO ADMIT HOW POORLY SHE TREATS YOU OR WHATEVER THATS YOUR CALL - SHES MAKING AN ARSEHOLE OUT OF YOU BUT THATS ON YOUR HEAD BUT PLEASE BE A REAL FATHER AND PROTECT YOUR GIRLS FROM HER, THIS ISNT OK, IT ISNT RIGHT, IT ISNT NORMAL AND FUCK TATTLE OR INSTAGRAM OR BEING A FUCKING INFLUENCER FOR GODS SAKE LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDREN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE OPEN YOUR EYES AND GET THE FUCK INTO THE REAL WORLD.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Manic day... Something on almost every hour...
- dog walk
- gym
- drop dog to groomers
- school/ nursery pick up
- S getting ears pierced

I feel like working parents fit these chores in around work?? 🤔🤔
Also if Monday's and Wednesdays are always busy, why would you book S' ear piercing & the groomers for a weds? And decide to make that the day to go back to the gym??!!

Attachments

Reactions: 41