Mrs Meldrum #111 Pele-Tony’s had 6 more rides than Pat this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories have p'd me right off. What an absolute insult to single mothers everywhere who are lucky if they get the odd night off! I was luckier than most and got two nights off every 2 weeks when they went to their father's house for the weekend but never did I ever complain about having to parent my kids. What wold it have taken her to nip to Tesco or Morrisons and pick up a ready to roast chicken, bung it in the oven with some veg for just over an hour and give those girls a decent dinner. And they'd still have had plenty left over to make sandwiches for a packed lunch tomorrow.

Lee, if you're reading this which you most likely are, you need to man the feck up and sort her out because this is neglect 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
1 single slice of bread and about a quarter of a tin of beans each? Seriously? That’s what she’s feeding her 3 kids for their evening meal?! A toddler of 2 would eat that for lunch. That’s not enough food at all for any of those girls but Jesus Christ-Safiyah is nearly 10 years old, I’m sure she could manage 2 slices of toast and I’m sure she could also use a knife and fork to slice up her own toast?
I took mine to cafe andaluz today and he ordered the £19 set adult menu (3 tapas, 1 dessert) and ate the lot then wanted Starbucks about an hour later he’s as skinny as a rake. If I gave him that for dinner he’d laugh and call it a snack.
She’s either got issues with food and staying teeny tiny or is a grip when it comes to buying food. Or maybe both 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH! This bloody woman! Reached my limit on parenting, seriously?? I mean, come on ladies we all have moments where we could pop the kids on eBay but good god SHE LITERALLY HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO! How on earth does she think actual single parents or actual working parents for that matter do it all. Sorry for the shouty capitals but the woman is ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH! This bloody woman! Reached my limit on parenting, seriously?? I mean, come on ladies we all have moments where we could pop the kids on eBay but good god SHE LITERALLY HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO! How on earth does she think actual single parents or actual working parents for that matter do it all. Sorry for the shouty capitals but the woman is ridiculous.
I honestly think if Lee ever left her she would hire an au pair so she never had to deal with them

Reactions: 8
I didn't even know it was called cat calling. Some man In a lorry tooted at me yesterday. I was absolutely bloody mortified and a bit scared. Felt self conscious after. Its not a compliment at all.
For some reason I was catcalled a lot from being a teenager onwards, it was rife in my village and I hated walking to my friend’s house’s,sometimes cars even pulled up and had a right good look! I’m now in my 40’s and when lockdown happened and people started walking the streets of my village for exercise I wanted to,but felt I couldn’t because I still absolutely hate walking around near the side of the road on my own. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s left me a bit scarred!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those stories have p'd me right off. What an absolute insult to single mothers everywhere who are lucky if they get the odd night off! I was luckier than most and got two nights off every 2 weeks when they went to their father's house for the weekend but never did I ever complain about having to parent my kids. What wold it have taken her to nip to Tesco or Morrisons and pick up a ready to roast chicken, bung it in the oven with some veg for just over an hour and give those girls a decent dinner. And they'd still have had plenty left over to make sandwiches for a packed lunch tomorrow.

Lee, if you're reading this which you most likely are, you need to man the feck up and sort her out because this is neglect 🤬
Lee was on the thread at 5pm but I’m sure he’ll be back later…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh come on nothing wrong with beans on toast. Hardly neglect.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with it as a snack but not as the main meal of the day! The quantity is very questionable too. Why not a grating of cheese over tge beans to make them just slightly more sustainable for growing children? She is just lazy, and needs to get her flat backside off the sofa and actually look after those girls!

Reactions: 9
Spending too much time pausing stories but not blocking as she still needs followers! Well I have unfollowed her not that I care really. Just that her stories made me roar with laughter.

Reactions: 5
Beans on toast is fine, as a quick snack or what ever. But look at the tiny portion size.she is giving her kids 1 single slice of thin bread each with what looks like maybe 2 spoonfuls of beans. it’s not enough food for any of those girls.

Reactions: 7
I didn't say there was anything wrong with beans on toast but there is with the quantities for a main meal and there is most definitely issues with her preferring to be on Instagram rather than sorting out a barney between her kids or even not wanting to be with her kids because that's how it all seems to come across to the majority on this thread.

Reactions: 9
👏👏👏 I think its incredible what's she's rustled up with only the double fridge freezers, pizza oven and luxury fitted kitchen she has. Many wouldn't manage that incredible achievement.
I'm not going to comment on the beans and toast other than to say, Begsy get down to the Red Cross charity shop so your older girls can get proper not baby crockery and ffs, mix it up a bit with more appropriate portioning!

She's practically free wheeling on the peloton. Like a jolly cycle up and down her driveway. Hardly a workout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.