Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to reply. I have nothing to say to him and his passive aggressive Christmas wish.
That’s exactly what it is passive aggressive, have a belter of a Christmas to you too bad boy! Resorted to using intimidation tactics now since you don’t have a leg to stand on. Remember you’re the size of a hobbit and we all know where you live you tit! How about your own up to you and your wifes shady business practices instead of messaging people you creep. How’s the fire and sweeties tonight darling? Enjoying a wee gin? Get a grip of yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did Lee get a balls transplant? He seems to think he Johnny big bollocks with that intimadation. It must be the post op swelling! Maybe he should trying growing a pair in his marriage too?

This kind of intimidation certainly doesn't fit in with the victims to trolls they try to make out they are does it! They're always so innocent and hard done by, people bullying them yet heres Lee trying to intimidate a woman because she said she was disappointed that they accused her of being a troll without any proof!

Reactions: 13
Do you remember years ago when she went on and on about Irish mammy? Irish mammy trolled everyone but Reb thought it was a personal vendetta. Dozy mare.

Reactions: 4
If he private messaged me like that my husband wouldn't be long with him what does he think he is playing at the absolute clown. He is obviously under the influence after the partayy and thinks he's the big man.

Lee meldrum You tube star and legend who portrays happily married, family man image sliding into woman's dm's!!! Tut tut !!! He must get lonely with a wife who's always working so hard.... Can't imagine shes a barrel of laughs, poor lees probably after abit of extra marital fun ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg that is so creepy! Surely Mrs M wouldn’t be impressed with him doing that. Hardly protraying family man image.

Reactions: 7
Is he prone to messaging other local women? What’s he looking for? A bit on the side perhaps?

Reactions: 11
This thread is damaging to the girls???????

What about her filming herself on her mobile saying the girls are playing on the driveway?..... ALONE!!! Subsequently then posting a blog about it showing said driveway and exactly how to access the property. I posted the pic in an earlier post of mine. Her advertising their children's exact whereabouts and the fact no adults were with them. Any pervert, pweirdo, child snatcher could have taken them because let's face it the whole world knows where they live now !!! And you are saying WE are damaging them girls??? No darling I think you'll find that's their mother. And I don't even feel bad when I say that DOES make her a terrible despicable mother!! She has over 80,000 followers !!!!! 80,000 potential weirdos who knew exactly where her children were alone in REAL TIME!!!
Yes i saw that on her stories a while ago and shocked she had advertised that to herbfollowers

Reactions: 2
He DMd me on Insta after I left a comment about his coat. Asked to follow me, I declined, asked again, then sent a message along the lines of - if you accept my request you can continue to follow me. Weirdo ?

He DMd me on Insta after I left a comment about his coat. Asked to follow me, I declined, asked again, then sent a message along the lines of - if you accept my request you can continue to follow me. Weirdo ?
That’s so strange! Maybe they do that in private: try to claw back followers after the public facade of ‘we don’t need that negativity’ to shut dissidents down but really they want to keep numbers up regardless.

Reactions: 4
Lee, Lee, Lee. What are you doing? What if someone at the golf course where you want to work with children comes across the information! Think man. Think before you act.

Or, what if a brand like Ella’s kitchen were to see that one of their brand ambassadors husband’s were seeking out commenters on Facebook to send passive aggressive comments?

I once messaged someone who was leaving a few negative messages and the conversation went really weird, then Reb quoted something I had said to the “troll” in her stories. I was so freaked I deleted my whole instagram ?

Reactions: 1
I once messaged someone who was leaving a few negative messages and the conversation went really weird, then Reb quoted something I had said to the “troll” in her stories. I was so freaked I deleted my whole instagram ?
We're they trolling you

Do you think rebs lee freinds and family have multiple Insta accounts?
We know they troll here.

Mummy mad house I do hope you ok.
We have your back
This is highly inappropriate behaviour from Lee private messaging people who have not messaged you especially after blocking on fb.

I suggest people here take precautions on Insta and fb.

But at end of day its all scare tactics
I dont from guy doing my head in to feeling sorry for him.

He really needs to grow up.
They both do

A person who coaches a child should be mature and responsible not brandish dangerous tools for photo op or constantly invade child's private moments.
But anything with kids gets greater engagement

I reckon some sheep will even be fed up and pushed over edge by latest food bank ad and constant ads.

I guess theres less advertising budget in new year .

Reactions: 7
Wow. That’s bleeping creepy!! He’s either looking to intimidate you or he’s looking for a bit on the side. ?? I’d put my money on either and also pretty likely he’s having a bit of a breakdown.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.