Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s ill (again!) so tomorrow they’re having a quiet day... except for the feckin walk!! I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with dragging everyone out for daily identical walks. Your kids are sick! They need rest, warmth, and fluids! Can you not switch off for ONE day and forget the whole insta pic opportunities so your kids can have a chance to get better??

ETA: she insists on these walks so she can get the #next spon coat pics etc. Ugh.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I am I being completley stupid..,(which is entirely possible ?) but she just admitted its basically a partnership with Elias? Right?
She is shameless! I struggle between seeing her as someone whom is ruthless, hardfaced and arrogant to someone who is completely clueless and out of her depth and desperate to be Emily Norris!
Who may get a hard time on here but Damn,...she's a whole lot of more professional than.' Reb' is!
?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just trying to get straight in my head what should be declared in YT etc. Just watched one by Fashion Mumblr, which would look to me that it is possibly an ad for a Thermomix, but cannot see anything that indicates this. Am I correct in my assumption....this may be another influencer that is not following the rules, surprise, surprise!!

Reactions: 1
So today a friend sent me a link to the Instagram page where I left a comment which said I thought it was disgusting that people have been paid to visit a foodbank and that I had been blocked despite only ever previously commenting nicely, one comment had been to ask which charities she supported.

Nothing abusive, nothing incorrect, merely my opinion about their behaviour.

Tonight I've received a message from Lee on Facebook. What on earth is that about?
Screenshot_20181222-225936_Messenger.jpg

Reactions: 2
Have you spoken with him before?
Never on Facebook. I sent a DM previously on Insta in the summer to ask which clinic he got his hayfever jab from as I also suffered and wanted to try (further proof that up until their ridiculous accusation I had only ever engaged positively).

I think he's trying to be intimidating, a way of acknowledging he's seen my post on the Instagram page/the couple I made on here and he knows how to find me. Really wouldn't be hard since I've never hidden behind fake profiles etc as I've never done anything wrong.

Reactions: 14
Never on Facebook. I sent a DM previously on Insta in the summer to ask which clinic he got his hayfever jab from as I also suffered and wanted to try (further proof that up until their ridiculous accusation I had only ever engaged positively).

I think he's trying to be intimidating, a way of acknowledging he's seen my post on the Instagram page/the couple I made on here and he knows how to find me. Really wouldn't be hard since I've never hidden behind fake profiles etc as I've never done anything wrong.
Really weird

Reactions: 6
Definitely creepy and trying to be intimidating. Maybe he should focus more on trying to sort things out before it all falls around their ears, than trying to Facebook stalk people who politely disagree with him and his wife's business practices. ??

Reactions: 16
She must really be desperate to stoop to this new low when she knows people are watching her.

There's no content, just adverts.
Just trying to get straight in my head what should be declared in YT etc. Just watched one by Fashion Mumblr, which would look to me that it is possibly an ad for a Thermomix, but cannot see anything that indicates this. Am I correct in my assumption....this may be another influencer that is not following the rules, surprise, surprise!!
Start a thread on her and send a complaint to the ASA. It's pretty effective at getting a change!

Reactions: 1
I just can't get into my head that all of this would have been totally fine and dandy, and people wouldn't have been on their backs if they'd been honest, upfront, pleasant and open. Instead it's turned into a complete farce when it needn't have done. It's like bloody groundhog day... it just goes on and on and on with the lying, deceit and secretive behaviour, day in, day out. When will it stop. I'm tired of it all now... it's draining. I just want her to do an open Instagram live or a you tube vlog and explain her reasoning behind this completely irresponsible farce, and to openly admit that she's tried to pull a fast one and it's been uncovered by people who aren't sheep but intelligent human beings. I'm slowly losing the will to bloody live with this ongoing fiasco????????

Reactions: 8
So today a friend sent me a link to the Instagram page where I left a comment which said I thought it was disgusting that people have been paid to visit a foodbank and that I had been blocked despite only ever previously commenting nicely, one comment had been to ask which charities she supported.

Tonight I've received a message from Lee on Facebook. What on earth is that about?View attachment 3388
I don't feel sorry for him anymore. What a creep.

Reactions: 12

Tonight I've received a message from Lee on Facebook. What on earth is that about?View attachment 3388
Passive aggressive twit. He’s just letting you know he’s there.....watching you.....keeping his eye on you. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
Is this acceptable behaviour from a "public figure", a family man, I wouldn't say so! It's the petulant behaviour of a teenager. Why else message her like that?

Wasnt the ingam scandal warning enough about privately messaging fans/viewers!! Surely squeeky clean cut Lee wouldn't want to be embroiled in a scandal of acting inappropriately either for the purposes of intimidation or anything else.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.