Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People commenting on her parenting is exactly why she shouldn't be selling her children's childhood and so much personal videos.

Reactions: 6
I agree, the child abuse # is too far and not necessary. That could actually do a lot of damage, and makes the truth Insta less credible imo.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if everyone in that group selfie is happy with that photo of them (and their kids) online?
How awkward. I doubt even any of them actually like her. Spot the baffoon grining away :m

Reactions: 5
Know what??? As a parent it’s your job to protect your children, putting them on s public platform where by literally 1000s of strangers are watching and commenting on them is NOT protecting them! Reb has always said if people commented on the girls she’s stop blogging them, we know she reads here and the girls have been commented on... funny that she’s not kept to her word....Channel mum needs to get the kids off line, it would still work with the parents talking about stuff, the odd photo of the littles is fine but let the kids have a childhood that is private. Child abuse no, abuse of their children’s privacy yes.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I too feel uncomfortable about that hashtag and won’t be following the account. I agree they need to be called out on some things but I can’t think of anything worse than someone accusing me of abusing my children.

Reactions: 9
This thread is damaging to the girls???????

What about her filming herself on her mobile saying the girls are playing on the driveway?..... ALONE!!! Subsequently then posting a blog about it showing said driveway and exactly how to access the property. I posted the pic in an earlier post of mine. Her advertising their children's exact whereabouts and the fact no adults were with them. Any pervert, pweirdo, child snatcher could have taken them because let's face it the whole world knows where they live now !!! And you are saying WE are damaging them girls??? No darling I think you'll find that's their mother. And I don't even feel bad when I say that DOES make her a terrible despicable mother!! She has over 80,000 followers !!!!! 80,000 potential weirdos who knew exactly where her children were alone in REAL TIME!!!
100% agree with all of the comment about those girls safety and that is another reason I cane to this site and the majority of most people here agree. She is exposing those girls to all kinds of dangers which is why I don’t want this site to become one of them.
Just maybe think of what people are saying about the way rebbeca favourites the others and people taking the piss here. I could go back through the comments and highlight but that would also just be putting it out there more for those girls to read when they are older. If you wouldn’t say it to a 7 year old girls face about her mummy and her relationship then don’t say it on a public site which unless gets shutdown because of the few on here that are maybe a bit more bitter than concerned. I am local and do realise how these girls are very real and not just “celebs”.
And if you reread what I have said about Rebecca and lee, I totally agree it is then that has exposed them to this and it is in their power to fix it and remove all content however this site will still be here!!!!

N
I wonder if everyone in that group selfie is happy with that photo of them (and their kids) online?
How awkward. I doubt even any of them actually like her. Spot the baffoon grining away :m
Not just online but being shared with over 80000 strangers ?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the reporter took down her name and just ignored Lee as if he was an employee providing the guided tour? ???

How could they NOT know
THEEE Lee Meldrum. Public Figure and Villaaaage Legend!!? ? #Awkward
I hate when they refer to it as a Village it’s not it’s a Town!!!!! ?

Reactions: 1
This thread is damaging to the girls???????

What about her filming herself on her mobile saying the girls are playing on the driveway?..... ALONE!!! Subsequently then posting a blog about it showing said driveway and exactly how to access the property. I posted the pic in an earlier post of mine. Her advertising their children's exact whereabouts and the fact no adults were with them. Any pervert, pweirdo, child snatcher could have taken them because let's face it the whole world knows where they live now !!! And you are saying WE are damaging them girls??? No darling I think you'll find that's their mother. And I don't even feel bad when I say that DOES make her a terrible despicable mother!! She has over 80,000 followers !!!!! 80,000 potential weirdos who knew exactly where her children were alone in REAL TIME!!!
I’m not saying that this website is directly damaging the girls right now. Reb and Lee are 100% the one who are at fault here. I’m saying think about what Is written here for these girls to read in the future and decide wether it is necessary in an attempt to expose their lies, which is what I thought this forum was all about or is just a personal/nasty comment that isn’t actually exposing anything at all? ( not aimed at you personally, just some comments on here)

I guess her realising the article would be in the paper and online made her realise she had to show she had lies about the food bank. Oops. What a boob.

[
I’m not saying that this website is directly damaging the girls right now. Reb and Lee are 100% the one who are at fault here. I’m saying think about what Is written here for these girls to read in the future and decide wether it is necessary in an attempt to expose their lies, which is what I thought this forum was all about or is just a personal/nasty comment that isn’t actually exposing anything at all? ( not aimed at you personally, just some comments on here)
And the fact that insta page is calling them child abusers is sickening. I don’t like the Meldrums but that is too far ?

How could you say that people writing about her awful attitude that she displays on camera towards her children is actually ‘worse than what they are doing to their kids by exposing them to this online world of bullying’!?? Shame on you! The only ones exposing them to anything are their own parents so have a talk with them if you are concerned. Don’t point fingers at us when the ones shoving a camera in their faces on a daily basis are the parents themselves. Only yesterday I saw a second Instagram story on Lee’s account of S dancing in her room, which should be private! And you think us discussing how damaging this all is to their children & how Reb has no issue filming herself being snappy with the girls is worse than what they’re doing?? You’re a real piece of work then.
Which if you read properly I don’t agree with ?. Never heard of pot, kettle, black...
This started as a great site for exposing their lies but it is going too far and I think some people are just on a witch hunt now

Is the insta page still working? I clicked the link and it says not available....

Yes I think accusing someone of child abuse is where they could get other people involved. Remove those hashtags I think but the rest is very accurate. Couldn’t live with myself though using my children to make money. She has always said if Safiyah says no she would always stop and there are times where she has said no cameras apparently. However Safiyah cannot avoid being in everything or it would make filming very hard. I wonder if she would have chosen this life for herself. My 11 year old has quite often said to me “don’t you dare put that one on Facebook” - I think Safiyah is going to be mortified at some of the stuff of her online in years to come.

On a separate note Poppy is very poorly again by the looks of it! So she took her to a party today and they’re not that busy tomorrow but going on a walk. Standard. ? They need parenting lessons! Poorly child or child that slept badly = stay in and rest/sleep till better. Come on they have the support to do that. Couldn’t nanny come sit with Poppy as Pat and Reb couldn’t possibly miss their precious mates party. So selfish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are you putting the r after mrs ?
I think that was what was missing but now it's gone all blank?

I agree, the child abuse hashtag is not right. They are not abusive parents. They are definitely daft, dim and liars but, at least to me, all 3 girls look loved and well bonded to their parents.

Reactions: 4
This time next week Christmas and New Year will be over, another year beginning, perhaps she will start with a New Year resolution of being true and honest, no more fibs and most of all be true to herself and the followers, if things go pear shaped she only has herself to and not blame others. ✌? ? and honesty.

I think it is very irresponsible to take a poorly child to a party so close to Christmas. Doubt her loyal tribe of friends will be too happy when their children catch the Meldrums germs just in time for Christmas.

Reactions: 7
I think it is very irresponsible to take a poorly child to a party so close to Christmas. Doubt her loyal tribe of friends will be too happy when their children catch the Meldrums germs just in time for Christmas.
I posted earlier about feeling smug that my son sleeps through the night, but in all seriousness I feel so bad for poorly Poppy ? I guess it might be easier for me as my son is my only child, but when he's ill all we do is snuggle and watch TV! I do hope she/ they all feel better soon!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.