Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs help.
Talk about trying to justify your sad little life by staging a hug & sharing it with the world.
Take a step back Rebecca. It’s not Normal or natural.
Grow the duck up.
You are acting like a 14 year old trying to prove they are popular.

Reactions: 11
Nothing proves that you have zero sexual chemistry than setting up your phone to record you awkwardly hugging your husband....

That was honestly possibly the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever seen. It’s just proved without any doubt how completely obsessed they are with tattle and how screamingly obvious it is that their relationship is nothing but a farce.

What a mess.

ETA:

the thing is, Rebecca & Lee, couples With that genuine sexual chemistry and that real connection would never ever have to try to prove it and would never have anyone even doubt it. When it’s there & real, it’s the most obvious thing in the world. It’s obvious to the world with every word you speak about your partner, with every look, with every subtle gesture, it’s that unspoken & undeniable thing that you can never quite describe but that’s just there - that everyone can feel.

you’ll never be able to understand this because it’s so sadly clear that this is something that is missing between the two of you. It just isn’t there. There’s nothing between the pair of you. You are both just dead behind the eyes- it’s something that you can fake or try to play act at to try to prove something to tattle - it’s just not there. Rebecca’s eyes only light up for 2 reasons - when she’s done something to generate money, or when she talks about that disgusting dog. Or, when she talks about going to the gym but I think you’ve probably already established that haven’t you lee?

I’d feel sorry for you both if you weren’t such absolute dickheads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's the setting up of the camera to film themselves, that's done it for me. I've said already that they're pathetic weirdos, but seriously WHY? Is she really that desperate for attention? It's all so fake...

Reactions: 21
That threesome with the dog is one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen 😳

It's the setting up of the camera to film themselves, that's done it for me. I've said already that they're pathetic weirdos, but seriously WHY? Is she really that desperate for attention? It's all so fake...
It’s not only fake - it’s madness. Just imagine what their weird little life is really like.

Both sat there in silence as they both browse tattle from either end of the sofa. Rebecca reads the comments about them having the sexual relationship of a pair of slippers. “Right, I’ll show these witches on tattle how hot we really are” - turns around, strategically positions her phone on the cushions to record - this process in itself probably takes a good 10minutes. She presses record. Goes over the room to gormless lee, they have a very weird, awkward and frankly bizzare cuddle that’s so cold and devoid of any feeling it’s like the tundra, she breaks away from him, gets back to her phone, uploads the video and thinks she’s hilarious. They both go back to sitting in silence, on opposite sides of the sofa, both go back to burying their heads in tattle and don’t speak again for hours afterwards.

WEIRDOSSSSSSSS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah I felt for Lee there, you could actually see his face say, 'what the duck are you doing I'm on the laptop'. I'd love to hear the real audio that went on there instead of the tit, boring soundtrack she seems to play over her tit, boring life.
Then surely he should be telling her to GTF 🤷‍♀️I think he’s as bad as her!

The Prince? Has she always called the dog that? She does know he’s a dog right? I love dogs. I have a dog and I love him dearly but for goodness sake this is so weird!

Reactions: 8
Then surely he should be telling her to GTF 🤷‍♀️I think he’s as bad as her!

The Prince? Has she always called the dog that? She does know he’s a dog right? I love dogs. I have a dog and I love him dearly but for goodness sake this is so weird!
Yeah exactly. Lee is as much of an idiot as she is. The fact that the wee drip facilities this absolute lunacy makes him every bit as bad as her. The pair of them are complete and utter weirdos. Both consumed by tattle and both desperately miserable and unhappy. It’s written all over their faces. They are both just completely dead behind the eyes - there’s just nothing there at all.

wtf was that cuddling all about. I find that so weird to actually film it. Honestly not normal!!

Reactions: 8
FYI Rebecca, if the dog didn’t want to share you, he would have been jumping up in between you and Lee to break you apart, not just looking out the window .
Epic fail on all counts

Reactions: 23
How sad is it though that the only time Rebecca gives lee even a scrap of affection or attention- even when it’s fake - is for the benefit of tattle.

yet again, she’s making a fool out of him online for everyone to see. What a mug.

Wow.... Lee's body language for the hug - eyes on the camera, blowing Beggy's extensions out of his face. He is as cold as murder mansion.

I predicted that she'll be the one to leave him. Thought that once the oil and gas jobs dry up she would be back on the doorstep of Mummy and Daddy but from watching those stories I think I'm wrong and that he has already emotionally checked out of that relationship.

Reactions: 16
Wow.... Lee's body language for the hug - eyes on the camera, blowing Beggy's extensions out of his face. He is as cold as murder mansion.

I predicted that she'll be the one to leave him. Thought that once the oil and gas jobs dry up she would be back on the doorstep of Mummy and Daddy but from watching those stories I think I'm wrong and that he has already emotionally checked out of that relationship.
I don’t think there’s any genuine love or passion between them at all. It was a teenage romance. It’s very clearly fizzled out years ago, as most teenage romances tend to do. It’s not a real, mature, adult marriage in anyway. They are both so unhappy and it’s actually kinda sad to even watch it. Two sad, lonely, lost people trying to pretend everything is great. What a waste of time. What a waste of the best years of both their lives, living a lie and performing like this for the benefit of tattle. It’s absurd.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.