Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s any genuine love or passion between them at all. It was a teenage romance. It’s very clearly fizzled out years ago, as most teenage romances tend to do. It’s not a real, mature, adult marriage in anyway. They are both so unhappy and it’s actually kinda sad to even watch it. Two sad, lonely, lost people trying to pretend everything is great. What a waste of time. What a waste of the best years of both their lives, living a lie and performing like this for the benefit of tattle. It’s absurd.
100%!!

Met Lee when she was a teenager, ended up getting pregnant and thought “Oooh now I don’t have to work I‘ll just stay home with the baby”, got married and have been basically “playing house” like a couple of kids ever since. Shes stuck around age 16 and he's aged more in 10 years than most people do in 20! There’s no partnership, no respect in their relationship. They behave a couple of kids who think their life is so aspirational and they act like they are in some sort of reality tv show documenting their life!!!
They‘re both stuck- Lee is stuck because he has no balls and wont stand up to her and she’s stuck because she’s never worked a day in her life and thinks the sort of job she is actually qualified for-ie entry level, minimum wage- is beneath her! Plus shes too lazy!

As Betty says- what a waste of the best years on their lives! In 15 years all the kids will have left home and it’ll just be the 2 of them!! Can’t see that going well!!

Reactions: 20
It looks like he’s sat with HER shoes on in the house! 😂
Yeah what are those bleeping hideous shoes he’s wearing?
And why do they always have to have his & hers versions of the same clothes?! It’s so weird. My husband would think I had lost my mind if I wanted us to have his & hers versions of clothes and footwear. It’s just not normal!!!! It’s bad enough when she used to have the 3 girls in the same outfit or when she used to buy herself a version of what the girls had so she would match them but a husband and wife wearing matchy matchy clothes & shoes?! Ridiculous. So weird.

Reactions: 22
I thought the sausage whatsapp message was bad but dear God in heaven - this is just hilarious!!!!! And not in a good way tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BRB got to go film myself getting a cuddle from the housekeeper to see if my dog get jealous, then I’ll shove it on the gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a eejit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They look like siblings.. same awful dry fake blonde hair and matching non-binary clothes/footwear, same gormless expression on their tired looking faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was the most awkward and bizarre insta story i've ever watched. a) the dog showed no jealousy? He was looking out the window. b) Lee looks like he's rubbing a childs back... c) Why is she trying to straddle him? did he get any pre warning of this? :ROFLMAO: WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That was the most awkward and bizarre insta story i've ever watched. a) the dog showed no jealousy? He was looking out the window. b) Lee looks like he's rubbing a childs back... c) Why is she trying to straddle him? did he get any pre warning of this? :ROFLMAO: WEIRD.
😂😂 not quite the effect she was hoping for

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes this !! Its was like a parent giving a kid a hug ..So bloody weird !!!!

Reactions: 13
There's not a chance in hell she finds him sexy or desirable - we know from her fawning over Rami and then the guy from Bridgerton she likes someone with a bit of muscle and definition on them - not to mention darker hair and complexions. She must cringe any time Lee comes near her with his wee skinny body.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There's not a chance in hell she finds him sexy or desirable - we know from her fawning over Rami and then the guy from Bridgerton she likes someone with a bit of muscle and definition on them - not to mention darker hair and complexions. She must cringe any time Lee comes near her with his wee skinny body.
And Kath's husband 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MY EYESSSSSSSSS!!!! I think I’ve just cringed myself inside out for them both 😳 Lee looks like he’s being suffocated by the plastic hair, the strands are weaving themselves around his face as he gasps for air, his arm flailing to get out 😂😂 Just incredible. She is the gift that never fails to keep giving ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.