Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disrespectful of her to post these pictures. I’m sure she’d be livid of Lee did the same to her. In no way appropriate and a clear lack of regard to boundaries, consent and her husbands feelings.

Also, if her sleep is so disrupted because one of her children is up in the night, why doesn’t she have a nap in the day? She doesn’t have to go out to work, or be logged on at home So she could absolutely fit in a kip whilst the girls are at school/pre school.

Reactions: 26
Ah well, at least he’s got 1/5 of a salmon fillet to look forward to to cure his hangover.
Maybe a fizzy stick too if he’s lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said it’s her turn for a night out with her bestest chums next weekend so I hope it really is her turn and Pat does the same to her.

Reactions: 21
She said it’s her turn for a night out with her bestest chums next weekend so I hope it really is her turn and Pat does the same to her.
Hahahaha ohhhhh Rebecca on a night out with her only friend, Kath. I’m sure that will be an absolute riot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For the record guys - lee works off shore on the rig for 2 weeks. Not 3. He works 2 weeks off shore and then has 3 weeks off at home.

But aye - Jesus wept, let the man have a few beers and a hangover for goodness sake - she’s honestly an absolute hole isn’t she?! She’s going to be a dick to him the rest of the weekend now isn’t she?

Lee, mate. Wake up and smell the coffee pal. She treats you like dirt.
She really does. Wouldn’t last 5 minutes with my husband !

Reactions: 7
She’s blocked me for some reason. I never comment on her Instagram! She must’ve gone on a blocking spree whilst waiting for Pat to come home last night 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm with you all thats a really nasty thing to do.
I am not lees biggest fan but

Hes practically the sole earner
He works 12 hours shifts away from his kids.
He does all housework school runs shopping when he's home.
The man deserves rest.
He deserves go out and spend time with his freinds and family.
He deserves a lie in.
He deserves less passive aggressive strops and breech of privacy

God the woman has no boundaries. Shes so selfish and lazy.
I'm amazed they still together.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everyone deserve a little time to themselves, isn’t that what she is always going on about. ‘Can’t pour from an empty cup’ 🤮. Even if Lee didn’t work away and was still an insta Dad surely all adults deserve a little time to hang with their friends. Hardly a healthy relationship, apart from checking to make sure they were home to look after the children I wouldn’t dream of asking permission for a night out and as part of that we would give each other the chance to have a lie in and hangover the next day. It’s hardly a weekly occurrence so I can’t think where her ‘rage’ comes from.

Reactions: 17
For the record guys - lee works off shore on the rig for 2 weeks. Not 3. He works 2 weeks off shore and then has 3 weeks off at home.

But aye - Jesus wept, let the man have a few beers and a hangover for goodness sake - she’s honestly an absolute hole isn’t she?! She’s going to be a dick to him the rest of the weekend now isn’t she?

Think it’s 3 weeks he’s off for. From her grid post on 14th April she was ‘back doing it solo’ and he only came home a few days ago so that would have been 3 weeks away?

Reactions: 1
Think it’s 3 weeks he’s off for. From her grid post on 14th April she was ‘back doing it solo’ and he only came home a few days ago so that would have been 3 weeks away?
Dident his rotation change?

Dident his rotation change?
I think depending on what company you work for on his rig you could be 2/3 or 3/4/3/5.
She had another ‘reunited’ grid post when he came home on 10th March so he would have had 5 weeks at home and then went back on the 14th April, then 3 weeks offshore to have come back this week.

Reactions: 3
Grounds for divorce. Wanky behaviour. Completely wanky behaviour.

Much bigger picture going on here. Huge power imbalance.
Totally agree with you
She’s bang out of order I actually really feel sorry for him this morning

She will hold a grudge the whole trip home will be hell for him. She’s a C

Reactions: 10
Wow, ‘relationship goals’ right there... 😳 Seriously though, the lack of respect she shows to him, to a following of over 100 thousand people, is astounding. He doesn’t come across the best, but she’s on a whole different level. It’s not like the poor fella goes out regularly/has been anywhere for a year... let him have a couple of hours peace. She literally sees him as solely there to look after the kids 24/7, and be at her and beck and call 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why the f*** is he on the sofa?? Didn’t they buy a spare bed for Poppy’s room for night time wakenings?!

Reactions: 9
Wow, ‘relationship goals’ right there... 😳 Seriously though, the lack of respect she shows to him, to a following of over 100 thousand people, is astounding. He doesn’t come across the best, but she’s on a whole different level. It’s not like the poor fella goes out regularly/has been anyway for a year... let him have a couple of hours peace. She literally sees him as solely there to look after the kids 24/7, and be at her and beck and call 🤷‍♀️
This! She has no respect for him and no idea of normal boundaries. Her behaviour would be bad enough on a private insta with 100 followers but publically to 100K posting her husband drunk after a rare night out then sleeping the next day? He should be livid with her. She's a piece of work.

Reactions: 22

he’s lucky my partner does three on three off.!

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha ohhhhh Rebecca on a night out with her only friend, Kath. I’m sure that will be an absolute riot.
Bet there's lots of coco pops being eaten this week in preparation for the big night out because they need a cereal box for their favourite party game. 🙄

Not nice Begster. Childish and stompy. Hope it was worth it Wee Lee, she's going to make you suffer the rest of this trip home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This! She has no respect for him and no idea of normal boundaries. Her behaviour would be bad enough on a private insta with 100 followers but publically to 100K posting her husband drunk after a rare night out then sleeping the next day? He should be livid with her. She's a piece of work.
I bet she’s blocked him from seeing that post! If his friends and family get wind, can you imagine what they will be saying?! Embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.