Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so middle aged! Walks, garden centres, hot water bottles on their knees at home!
Now I love a garden centre (nothing wrong with that!) but I’m 20 years older than Beggy and actually know something about gardening and plants.
She’s so desperate for content this will be her latest attempt - buying a few bedding plants!
‘A plant haul’ - please, you have no clue what you’ve bought but congrats every day you morph more into your mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oosha I *really* don't want to be sticking up for Beggy, but here we go. Fitbits are notorious for miscounting steps and recording crazy amounts like 20k+. They have been known to measure steps for arm movements, whereas Apple Watch are recognised to be a lot more accurate.

*Runs and hides and bleaches my mouth out*
I’ve done comparisons wearing my Fitbit and a friends Apple Watch and a good old fashioned basic pedometer and they all showed more or less the same step count for me - there were the odd discrepancies of say a few hundred steps at various points but they were more or less all the same. I was testing it out myself to see if I should get an Apple Watch after having had various fit bits but I’ve stayed with Fitbit!! 😆👍

Reactions: 9
Oosha I *really* don't want to be sticking up for Beggy, but here we go. Fitbits are notorious for miscounting steps and recording crazy amounts like 20k+. They have been known to measure steps for arm movements, whereas Apple Watch are recognised to be a lot more accurate.

*Runs and hides and bleaches my mouth out*
I wouldn’t say 20k steps is a crazy amount. With waking to drop off/pick up, a workout and just your normal doing stuff around the house, it’s my average step count.
I do agree that maybe it’s a bit more sensitive than an Apple Watch but I don’t sit there whacking my arm up and down to increase fake steps 😂 updating my Fitbit to a newer model soon so will see if that makes a difference!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say 20k steps is a crazy amount. With waking to drop off/pick up, a workout and just your normal doing stuff around the house, it’s my average step count.
I do agree that maybe it’s a bit more sensitive than an Apple Watch but I don’t sit there whacking my arm up and down to increase fake steps 😂 updating my Fitbit to a newer model soon so will see if that makes a difference!

Sorry I should have written that better - I mean crazy amounts relative to the amount of steps - as in, someone saying they 'easily' get to 20k steps. It's not easy to get to 20k steps, that's a hell of a busy day.

Reactions: 14
The issue is apart from walk the dog same old walks she does no other walking.
She drives everywhere as shes rural.
On rare occasion shes on schools run she probably parks as close to school as possible.
Gym we don't think she does much cardio.
No idea how they food shop was mostly online or she send Lee to aldi.
I can so a fair few steps round big tesco its massive and 2 floors.
I live near High St 10mins walk and have other High steets 15 to 20mins walk so if I have go bank/ post office, doctors or so a small shop I walk.
If I walk my son 2 and from school 30mins each way I can easily do 10k steps doing that.
Don't get impression cleaning extroidinare.
So really few opportunities other than gym or dog walk.
Walking dog is fairly low impact.
Has anyone see her at gym or actual gym pics im amazed shes paying own membership and pt.
Their garden is just a mass if land I doubt those plants make a dent in thier plastic bright pots on patio of dreams..
Won't be able see them from the kitchen diner.

Reactions: 2
There is little in life more boring than people comparing steps 😂 Well done, you managed to have shorter legs and did a ton more steps 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God she’s back on the TOMM wagon - it’ll last til tomorrow! Back flogging the Lumi - as a ‘side hustle’ -Beccy, in order for it to be a side hustle
You have to actually have a main job! You do NOTHING every day! It’s your MAIN hustle- eh sit on your arse, film yourself washing your moon face and try and rip off your sheep followers, who, frankly must be as thick as you if they can’t see they’re being ripped off! You’ll flog anything if there’s some £ in it for you with minimal effort!
Just bugger off Beggy. You’re tit at influencing, a tit wife and a tit mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is little in life more boring than people comparing steps 😂 Well done, you managed to have shorter legs and did a ton more steps 👏🏻
I know how boring it is I was saying it to point out how lazy she is if she has to purposely go out of her way to get up to that sort of number.....

P.S no little legs here as I'm 5"11 😝

Reactions: 4
So the jobs are her to do list are probably what I do most days anyway, that’s as well as going to work to do a real job. How her followers relate to her and her mundane life is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
All these ‘influencers’ who share their to do lists really do take the piss. They’re always just a list of standard housework! Which yes needs doing but many people do these things AND have a job too! Beggy and the like look for congratulations for completing their lists when actually they’ve just listed mainly housework. We all do it. I don’t need to write it down. If anything I should be more pleased as I do the housework AND work part time. But do I post online and feel all smug about it?! Do I feck because I’ve got more purpose in my life than simply making lists for the sake of content for the ‘gram. And breathe 😂

• Heart
I do love a list and will write a list most days of stuff I need to do but this is mostly because I’m peri-menopausal and my memory is a bit tit at the moment!
However I do NOT feel the need to post it on Instagram to justify my existence like Beggy does! Are we supposed to be impressed she hoovered?! We all know she makes the list and then gives it to Lee to do anyway so she can eyefuck herself and shag the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the jobs are her to do list are probably what I do most days anyway, that’s as well as going to work to do a real job. How her followers relate to her and her mundane life is beyond me.
Looking after several kids is a real job just you don’t get paid to do it she makes it look easy because she doesn’t do it very well m having husband home for 3 weeks who the basically does all her jobs is not usual many single mums work very hard without the benefits of parents on the doorstep and car to do school runs, she is definitely not a good example.

Reactions: 7
How do you not just get up, make the bed, stick a wash on and then nip for a shower? Then have a quick wipe round of the kitchen while waiting for the kettle to boil? Surely that’s normal?!!!

Reactions: 35
How do you not just get up, make the bed, stick a wash on and then nip for a shower? Then have a quick wipe round of the kitchen while waiting for the kettle to boil? Surely that’s normal?!!!
Don’t forget, this is the woman who put a video out full of top tips like “when you get up in the morning, open the curtains and turn on a light if it’s dark”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember Pippa Middletons book of tips? They were basically along the lines of ‘give guests food and drink at a party’. Beggys lists always remind me of it. She needs one on how to cope as grown up.

• Haha
Looking after several kids is a real job just you don’t get paid to do it she makes it look easy because she doesn’t do it very well m having husband home for 3 weeks who the basically does all her jobs is not usual many single mums work very hard without the benefits of parents on the doorstep and car to do school runs, she is definitely not a good example.
When’s she looking after the kids?? 😂 they’re all at school or nursery.

I do everything she does AND a job to pay my way because no way in hell would I rely on any man to pay for me. It’s not 1950 😂

Reactions: 10
Looking after several kids is a real job just you don’t get paid to do it she makes it look easy because she doesn’t do it very well, having husband home for 3 weeks who then basically does all her jobs is not usual many single mums work very hard without the benefits of parents on the doorstep and car to do school runs, she is definitely not a good example.
When’s she looking after the kids?? 😂 they’re all at school or nursery.

I do everything she does AND a job to pay my way because no way in hell would I rely on any man to pay for me. It’s not 1950 😂
She isn’t , that’s my point but many mums are without childcare if they have no families to help out but they actually take good care of their bairns and keep house with or without the aid of a man many would love to work to get a break from the bairns but childcare costs are astronomical many working parents are on minimum wage and just can’t afford to pay no shame in being a sahm unless of course you spend your days drinking tea, reading, dog pandering and pampering yourself as Rebecca does, I believe she was paying to have child free days so clearly could work but chooses to mooch.

Reactions: 9
Apple watch or Fitbit, her step count is still low. I just love how Beggy gives away how lazy she is by posting it daily for all to see 🤣🤣 Anyone with primary school maths can work out that if she is doing a dog walk and the gym, then she’s doing duck all else.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.