Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a very small following, i guess I’m what you would call a micro influencer, less than 10k followers. I make more than that for a grid post. And then more again if they would like stories.
I also have a 'micro influencing' following - I need your tips as I don't make anything like that!

Reactions: 4
The thirst of her 🤢😂😂😂🙈🙈
I’m so embarrassed even reading it!
I know. I mean, it’s always been obvious that she’s got a hard on for him - it’s been written all over her face from the moment she met the guy. But Jesus, you’d think she would be a little more discreet about it?! Posting like that on his public Instagram where both her husband and his wife can see how desperate she is for a piece or his wee PT boaby?!!
It’s like she’s got no self awareness. She was the same when we’ve seen her flirting with Stuart Watt and with Tegan’s fella. It’s so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Teach us!
Seriously though I'm so intrigued now 🤔 too bad we must all stay anonymous on here because we are all terrible bad people and trolls 😅
I don’t really have anything to teach 😂 I have built a good relationship with my very very small following and even though I’m contacted once a day to work with brands I only do a few a year. Mostly because I only want to advertise things that are actually good and have relevance to my audience. I always mark my content correctly with AD (the very first thing in an Instagram post or YouTube video, not at the very end where you can’t bloody see it!) or AD - gifted.
I like to think I’m also relatable and real. I don’t moan constantly and don’t preach toxic positivity.

Essentially I’ve watched influencers go before me and royally duck up and have vowed to be the opposite and to always stay true to my beliefs.

Reactions: 19
Crikey! Have to say Rami and Beggy are well suited! Both love themselves and like nothing more than posing and eye f*cking themselves in a mirror!

Reactions: 5
Who is this lassie who's bought her coffee?? She seems to be part of some sort of bullshit pyramid scheme. The next one on the cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is this lassie who's bought her coffee?? She seems to be part of some sort of bullshit pyramid scheme. The next one on the cards?
I took one look and assumed so. Begster is such a gullible, greedy muppet. Anything to make a quick buck from others with minimal effort from her.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories from this morning and she has without any doubt had her lip filler topped up. It’s so obvious. Look at her mouth when she’s talking about Lee’s helicopter being delayed - she can’t move her top lip properly and look how swollen the area between her nose & lip is. I don’t understand how people can see that and still not click on that she’s a fan of the juvaderm!!!!

Also...... what the duck is going on with those hideous stripy highlights...?!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

I took one look and assumed so. Begster is such a gullible, greedy muppet. Anything to make a quick buck from others with minimal effort from her.

That girl doesn’t look like she’s in the UK at the moment, so Beggy has gone to Starbucks and given the girls name to take a pic for the gram? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL it DOES look like him on my phone. Wee Lee... 😂😂😂

If he was chocolate he'd eat himself, mind you Meldrum is like that with her hair flicking in the mirror... 'I love me, who do you love ' 🙄
Did Lee not also sign up for a Ramming at one point 😂 didn’t last long!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Lee not also sign up for a Ramming at one point 😂 didn’t last long!
Hahaha yeah he did!! When they were having that creepy threesome with Rami..... when they were both licking his hole and carrying on like infatuated teenagers. They both fancied a bit of the old Ramminator.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.